Former Chair of House Oversight Committee: Adam Schiff Must Lose His Security Clearance

I agree with the former chairman. Adam Schiff is a serious delusional national security threat and should be dealt with accordingly. His security clearance must be pulled like John Brennan had his pulled.

Former Chair of House Oversight Committee: Adam Schiff Must Lose His Security Clearance

Jason Chaffetz? That's hilarious! Chairman Schiff has the NaziCons scared shitless.

cUvb3kD.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with the former chairman. Adam Schiff is a serious delusional national security threat and should be dealt with accordingly. His security clearance must be pulled like John Brennan had his pulled.

Jason Chaffetz? That's hilarious! Chairman Schiff has the NaziCons scared shitless.

cUvb3kD.jpg
Chaffetz is a full Trump supporter now after his economic success being president.

Why do Democrats always insist amidst the riotous laughter that others are afraid of their internally-produced idiot Don Quixotes?

Too funny. Chaffetz can go blow a huge one. We stand behind Schiff. No he is the chairman, and if the GOP doesn't like it, they and Tramp can both go to h.ll.

That is what I think of that!

Shiff poses the greatest danger to the Trump crime family therefore he is now The Devil.

Shiff poses the greatest danger to the Trump crime family therefore he is now The Devil.
Hey snowflake, the 'Pencil-Neck Jew named Adam Schiff is no greatest danger to the Trump family nor will he ever be.

He is a threat alright, that is why the GOP wants him removed. LOL, he is not going anywhere.

He is a threat alright, that is why the GOP wants him removed. LOL, he is not going anywhere.
You don't know that. He's a threat to national security. He's a leaker and can't be trusted with classified information. Hell, he's already been busted with colluding with what he thought were Russians.

Chairman Schiff is a great American patriot.

Rep. Schiff: You Might Say That's All OK. But I Don't Think It's OK.

You don't know that. He's a threat to national security. He's a leaker and can't be trusted with classified information. Hell, he's already been busted with colluding with what he thought were Russians.

Trump, Jared, and his kids are a threat to national security.

Trump, Jared, and his kids are a threat to national security.
Really? Explain IN SPECIFICS just how Don Jr., Eric, Ivanka, Tiffany, and Barron are a threat to national security.

Forum List

Back