Former CIA Directer Hayden Calls for Coup if Trump is Elected

Wow, this dude is calling for a coup if Trump gets elected.

Former CIA Director Says Military May Disobey Orders From Trump

“Let me give you a punchline: If he were to order that once in government, the American armed forces would refuse to act,” Hayden said in response to a question from Bill Maher on Trump’s proposal of collective punishment.

“You cannot—you are not committed, you are not required, in fact you’re required to not follow an unlawful order,” Hayden added. “That would be in violation of all the international laws of armed conflict.”

Maher then took the discussion to the next level by suggesting that supporting Trump would essentially lead to a coup.

“You’ve given us a great reason not to support Trump. There would be a coup in this country,” Maher said.
Another one of your pathetic bullshit lies.
Don't you ever feel any shame?
I already know the answer.

Lol, dude, if it is a lie, its not mine. I didnt make it up.

Besides someone posted a video where the dialogue took place.

Seems hypocritical to support cops for killing a citizen because they were disrespectful to the cop or sneezed, while crying the blues when a citizen goes to a foreign country and is on the ground of the enemy we are warring with, and siding with and working with the enemy can not be killed.

Show me the civilian killed by a cop for sneezing.
I was being facetious....

I can't remember a single cop killing a citizen, mentioned on this board, that 'here we go again' didn't support.

He has also suggested he would order U.S. forces to kill the family members of terrorists, a charge that some have alleged would be in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Obama has been avoiding hitting military targets if civilians were nearby, so the Islamic terrorists have been building infrastructure around civilian areas and hiding among family.

Trump is saying he wont let that stop him.

The Geneva Convention does not punish civilian deaths that are part of collateral damage or else we broke it a million times over in our bombing campaigns over Japan and Germany in WW2.
Jim, guaranteed, General Hayden KNOWS the rules of engagement, upside down and inside out, better than both you and me...

let's not pretend you know more or I know more, than General Hayden does on this topic...mkay?

Seems hypocritical to support cops for killing a citizen because they were disrespectful to the cop or sneezed, while crying the blues when a citizen goes to a foreign country and is on the ground of the enemy we are warring with, and siding with and working with the enemy can not be killed.

Show me the civilian killed by a cop for sneezing.
I was being facetious....

I can't remember a single cop killing a citizen, mentioned on this board, that 'here we go again' didn't support.

Maybe its my Aspergers blocking me, but I dont see the germane data or logic here.

You seem to be saying that supporting cops is bad because the media driven anti-cop rhetoric is making you feel like it is more prevalent than the data suggests?

Is that correct?

“Let me give you a punchline: If he were to order that once in government, the American armed forces would refuse to act,” Hayden said in response to a question from Bill Maher on Trump’s proposal of collective punishment.

“You cannot—you are not committed, you are not required, in fact you’re required to not follow an unlawful order,” Hayden added. “That would be in violation of all the international laws of armed conflict.”

Maher then took the discussion to the next level by suggesting that supporting Trump would essentially lead to a coup.

“You’ve given us a great reason not to support Trump. There would be a coup in this country,” Maher said.

Where did he call for a coup, exactly?

He said that if Trump issues illegal orders, they won't be obeyed. As no president has the authority to issue illegal orders, how is that a 'coup'?

Jim, guaranteed, General Hayden KNOWS the rules of engagement, upside down and inside out better than both you and me...

let's not pretend you know more or I know more, than General Hayden does on this topic...mkay?

So do a lot of other folks, hell when I was in the infantry they gave us a block of instruction on the Geneva Convention and human rights etc. We all agreed when we were away from the instructor that this shit wouldnt even slow us down. If some enemy bastard had knowledge of land mines, he was going to talk or never father children again, or maybe not walk, etc. He would tell us what we needed to know to avoid our friends and fellow soldiers getting maimed or killed.

So other officers know this too, just like Hayden, but Hayden is the one talking shit.

Why do you think that is?

Another one of your pathetic bullshit lies.
Don't you ever feel any shame?
I already know the answer.

Lol, dude, if it is a lie, its not mine. I didnt make it up.

Besides someone posted a video where the dialogue took place.
Look asshole! YOU posted it as if it was a fucking FACT! That makes you what?
YOU WANT to believe the bullshit lies you keep putting up.
Have some fucking integrity!
I saw the whole interview! In it NOWHERE did Hayden "call for a coup". Did YOU watch the whole interview?
You couldn't have and put up the fucking bullshit thread you did without being a fucking lowlife creep!

Jim, guaranteed, General Hayden KNOWS the rules of engagement, upside down and inside out better than both you and me...

So do a lot of other folks, hell when I was in the infantry they gave us a block of instruction on the Geneva Convention and human rights etc. We all agreed when we were away from the instructor that this shit wouldnt even slow us down. If some enemy bastard had knowledge of land mines, he was going to talk or never father children again, or maybe not walk, etc. He would tell us what we needed to know to avoid our friends and fellow soldiers getting maimed or killed.
And this is why you were 11B, not 97E/35M.

So other officers know this too, just like Hayden, but Hayden is the one talking shit.

I could say, he's Jeb's adviser....

but that would be wrong, because many Generals, including active duty have come out with Hayden's concerns as well....

Not trying to be mean here, but if what you said about yourself above is remotely true, I sure hope you were not in the service long enough to be court martial-ed. :eek:

You are a lying piece of 'Stolen Valor' shit!
Not only that but you are so fucking dumb you can't string four words together using basic english language skills.

you know.... trump isn't going to be elected president, but if he were, then a duly elected president has the legitimacy of his office.... something the right forgot over the last 7 years.

actually Hayden didn't mention or agree to a coup... Maher said it, in your cut and paste, not Hayden???

coup
ko͞o/
noun
noun: coup; plural noun: coups; noun: coup d'état; plural noun: coups d'état; plural noun: coup d'états
a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
"he was overthrown in an army coup"
synonyms: seizure of power, coup d'état, putsch, overthrow, takeover, deposition;
revolution, palace revolution, rebellion, revolt, insurrection, mutiny, insurgence, uprising
"a violent military coup"

If the military refuses orders from the POTUS, that is a mutiny and it would play out to a coup, no doubt, which is why Maher correctly identified it as such and Hayden would not deny it.
TOTALLY DISAGREE with you on this, they are to defend the law/constitution, and if Trump ordered them to break it, the military MUST NOT OBEY the order....simple as that!!!!!

Kinda like liberals and their demands that the military fire on it's own citizens right?

no.... the problem there was scum raising arms against federal officers.

you're welcome.

actually Hayden didn't mention or agree to a coup... Maher said it, in your cut and paste, not Hayden???

coup
ko͞o/
noun
noun: coup; plural noun: coups; noun: coup d'état; plural noun: coups d'état; plural noun: coup d'états
synonyms: seizure of power, coup d'état, putsch, overthrow, takeover, deposition;
revolution, palace revolution, rebellion, revolt, insurrection, mutiny, insurgence, uprising

If the military refuses orders from the POTUS, that is a mutiny and it would play out to a coup, no doubt, which is why Maher correctly identified it as such and Hayden would not deny it.
TOTALLY DISAGREE with you on this, they are to defend the law/constitution, and if Trump ordered them to break it, the military MUST NOT OBEY the order....simple as that!!!!!

Kinda like liberals and their demands that the military fire on it's own citizens right?
huh?

the dumbass is talking about the scum who tried to take over the federal land. but we both know if black lives matters protesters tried the same garbage, the dumbass would say "shoot the black folk".

coup
ko͞o/
noun

no.... the problem there was scum raising arms against federal officers.

you're welcome.

Wrong instance...

coup
ko͞o/
noun

huh?

the dumbass is talking about the scum who tried to take over the federal land. but we both know if black lives matters protesters tried the same garbage, the dumbass would say "shoot the black folk".

You being the dumbass you are ....wrong.

You are a lying piece of 'Stolen Valor' shit!

And you are a jack ass.

I still have my DD 214 form, long and short.

You obviously dont have one with an MOS of 11B or you would know the Truth of what I speak.

you know.... trump isn't going to be elected president, but if he were, then a duly elected president has the legitimacy of his office.... something the right forgot over the last 7 years.

Wanna bet? I pick your avatar for a year if I win and you pick mine for a year?

Trump is going to win this thing BIG in November as well as through the primaries, and he isnt even my preferred candidate, lol.

Trump is going to win this thing BIG in November as well as through the primaries, and he isnt even my preferred candidate, lol.

I don't play those games.

but what exactly that I said do you think you want to bet on?

Perhaps the winner gets to pick the losers Sig for a week.

I will bet that Trump wins the GOP nomination and then defeats whatever scoundrel the Democrats manage to nominate for President.

You win if either event fails to happen, and I win if they both occur.

Forum List

Back