Former CIA Directer Hayden Calls for Coup if Trump is Elected

you know.... trump isn't going to be elected president, but if he were, then a duly elected president has the legitimacy of his office.... something the right forgot over the last 7 years.

Wanna bet? I pick your avatar for a year if I win and you pick mine for a year?

Trump is going to win this thing BIG in November as well as through the primaries, and he isnt even my preferred candidate, lol.

I don't play those games.

but what exactly that I said do you think you want to bet on?

Perhaps the winner gets to pick the losers Sig for a week.

again, I don't do that.

and I'm not sure what he thinks the bet is.

you know.... trump isn't going to be elected president, but if he were, then a duly elected president has the legitimacy of his office.... something the right forgot over the last 7 years.

Trump is going to win this thing BIG in November as well as through the primaries, and he isnt even my preferred candidate, lol.

again, I don't do that.

I answered that, did you read it?

Sounds like you are too unsure of your brash pronouncements of Trump losing to Hillary, but then I can understand that. I wouldnt want to bet on a felon winning the general election either.

again, I don't do that.

Sounds like you are too unsure of your brash pronouncements of Trump losing to Hillary, but then I can understand that. I wouldnt want to bet on a felon winning the general election either.

She knows exactly what you're saying,but in typical liberal fashion she all of a sudden starts spewing nonsense and playing stupid.
It's like when they bring up the same topics over and over again and pretend they dont remember the outcome of those threads.
It's all pathetically obvious....or they really are this stupid.

A couple of fat assed Pentagon officers threaten to resign if Trump is elected (good riddince?) and the left calls it a what? A freaking coup? God help us if the left gets any more ignorant.

again, I don't do that.

no. i don't bet ever.

but thanks for playing. you can feel free to leave the board any time you'd like if that bothers you.

A couple of fat assed Pentagon officers threaten to resign if Trump is elected (good riddince?) and the left calls it a what? A freaking coup? God help us if the left gets any more ignorant.

Yeah, you clearly haven't been following the thread.

Try again. Starting with the OP.

again, I don't do that.

no. i don't bet ever.

but thanks for playing. you can feel free to leave the board any time you'd like if that bothers you.

I t doesnt bother me at all, dear.

I find the contrast between your mouth and your actions to be quite amusing

Trump's a douche, but if he's elected, he should be the President.

again, I don't do that.

no. i don't bet ever.

I t doesnt bother me at all, dear.

I find the contrast between your mouth and your actions to be quite amusing

i don't bet in real life and i don't bet on the internet.

and just because you'e got a big mouth doesn't mean i have to play your game.

He has also suggested he would order U.S. forces to kill the family members of terrorists, a charge that some have alleged would be in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Obama has been avoiding hitting military targets if civilians were nearby, so the Islamic terrorists have been building infrastructure around civilian areas and hiding among family.

Trump is saying he wont let that stop him.

The Geneva Convention does not punish civilian deaths that are part of collateral damage or else we broke it a million times over in our bombing campaigns over Japan and Germany in WW2.

Hey stupid..............the Geneva Conventions came about after WWII BECAUSE of the collateral damage in the bombings of places like Dresden.

i don't bet in real life and i don't bet on the internet.

and just because you'e got a big mouth doesn't mean i have to play your game.
Jilly, YOU said that you knew Trump would lose the general, so why not make a bet to put something up to show you actually mean it and arent just running your mouth?

Well, because we all know that you are just running your mouth. :D

Hey stupid..............the Geneva Conventions came about after WWII BECAUSE of the collateral damage in the bombings of places like Dresden.

Lol, the irony is strong with this one.

Geneva Conventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Swiss businessman Henry Dunant went to visit wounded soldiers after the Battle of Solferino in 1859. He was shocked by the lack of facilities, personnel, and medical aid available to help these soldiers. As a result, he published his book, Memoir of the Solferino, in 1862, on the horrors of war.[2] His wartime experiences inspired Dunant to propose:

• A permanent relief agency for humanitarian aid in times of war
  • A government treaty recognizing the neutrality of the agency and allowing it to provide aid in a war zone
The former proposal led to the establishment of the Red Cross in Geneva. The latter led to the 1864 Geneva Convention, the first codified international treaty that covered the sick and wounded soldiers in the battlefield. For both of these accomplishments, Henry Dunant became corecipient of the first Nobel Peace Prize in 1901.[3][4]

The ten articles of this first treaty were initially adopted on August 22, 1864 by twelve nations.[5] Clara Barton was instrumental in campaigning for the ratification of the 1864 Geneva Convention by theUnited States, which eventually ratified it in 1882.[6]

The second treaty was first adopted in the Geneva Convention for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armies at Sea, concluded on July 6, 1906 and specifically addressed members of the Armed Forces at sea.[7] It was continued in the Geneva Convention relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War, concluded on July 27, 1929 and entered into effect on June 19, 1931.[8] Inspired by the wave of humanitarian and pacifistic enthusiasm following World War II and the outrage towards the war crimes disclosed by the Nuremberg Trials, a series of conferences were held in 1949 reaffirming, expanding and updating the prior three Geneva Conventions and adding a new elaborate Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War.

BikerSailor, do you ever get tired of looking like an utter fool?

Forum List

Back