Former CIA Head For Obama Defends ISIS

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Pathetic! Obama hired nothing but pure anti-American's with zero allegiance to our country. This guy ran the CIA for Obama, he said they chose not to attack ISIS oil facilities because they were too concerned about the environment. I shit you not!

Twitter

Pathetic! Obama hired nothing but pure anti-American's with zero allegiance to our country. This guy ran the CIA for Obama, he said they chose not to attack ISIS oil facilities because they were too concerned about the environment. I shit you not!

Twitter

What is the quote of the defense of ISIS?

Morell can suck a fat bag of meat.

We found out how Bin Ladin was killed.

Partisan hackery!

Seriously, why do Dimms just CONSTANTLY PROVE they are nothing but political hacks.

They don’t even try to fake it. Just like the corporate media doesn’t even try to fake they are DNC propaganda. They just own it.

I doesn't look like a defense of ISIS, it's more like an excuse for inaction. It's not up to the CIA anyway but the CIA is usually in charge during democrat administrations because democrats instinctively do not trust the Military.

Twitter
I agree. All I heard him criticize was the president
saying we're protecting the oil in Syria and that fuels
resentment , which is probably true. Western interests along with
Israel are basically stealing Syria's oil.

Twitter

WTF is wrong with you? Where did he say anything about the environment?
You're hoping no one will watch that clip.
And you're probably right, since you fatheads post first and don't even bother to think later.

Twitter

And criticize mentioning Al B's body parts being brought back to the U.S.
I think Trump was exaggerating the whole thing to make himself look bigger instead of the little bantam rooster that he is.

Seriously, why do Dimms just CONSTANTLY PROVE they are nothing but political hacks.

They don’t even try to fake it. Just like the corporate media doesn’t even try to fake they are DNC propaganda. They just own it.

Why don't you listen to the clip first and open your pie hole second?

Twitter

And criticize mentioning Al B's body parts being brought back to the U.S.
I think Trump was exaggerating the whole thing to make himself look bigger instead of the little bantam rooster that he is.
Trump needs to grab any good publicity he can
with the media coup against him 24/7 .

Twitter

You nailed it.

Forum List

Back