Former CIA Officer Warns Leftist Violence is Going to Get “Very Very Bad” Over the Next 2 Years

not going to get into this prima-donna shit. you're attacking the right and more or less saying the left keeps it contained.

anyone not a blind cheerleading fool knows better.
Oh please. Cut the crap. You consistently ignore rightwing violence and only chime in when some one criticizes the right. Get off your highhorse.
this speaking from someone going "we all know you righties are violent!!!"

what the FUCK kinda of horse-SHIT is that? i'll reply in the same fashion you speak. you want to speak on an even keel about a topic, let's go. but to marginalize everyone into "you righties are the violent ones!" is going to get you a bunch of bullshit replies every single time.

you say they keep it contained to their "ace" whatever that means - i dumped a ton of leftist violence on this thread - please show the containment to the "ace".

you said it - explain it.

Former CIA Officer Warns Leftist Violence is Going to Get “Very Very Bad” Over the Next 2 Years

or just go "you're stupid and i'm smart" again and i'll move on. and look around, i got many on the right who don't like me either. so you can stop the generalizations to hide behind. or stay there i suppose and just be...you.

first thing you need to do is get the quote right -

second, if you are talking both sides are violent then fucking post about both sides and their violence

third- just stfu and spare everyone your partisan bs ..
but her partisan bullshit is fine.

fuck off.

Im not the one spewing tripe about one partys deeds and asking others to point out both parties for their deeds .

kiss my ass
well you'll have to mark the spot cause you look 100% ass to me.

Oh please. Cut the crap. You consistently ignore rightwing violence and only chime in when some one criticizes the right. Get off your highhorse.
this speaking from someone going "we all know you righties are violent!!!"

what the FUCK kinda of horse-SHIT is that? i'll reply in the same fashion you speak. you want to speak on an even keel about a topic, let's go. but to marginalize everyone into "you righties are the violent ones!" is going to get you a bunch of bullshit replies every single time.

you say they keep it contained to their "ace" whatever that means - i dumped a ton of leftist violence on this thread - please show the containment to the "ace".

you said it - explain it.

or just go "you're stupid and i'm smart" again and i'll move on. and look around, i got many on the right who don't like me either. so you can stop the generalizations to hide behind. or stay there i suppose and just be...you.

first thing you need to do is get the quote right -

second, if you are talking both sides are violent then fucking post about both sides and their violence

third- just stfu and spare everyone your partisan bs ..
but her partisan bullshit is fine.

fuck off.

Im not the one spewing tripe about one partys deeds and asking others to point out both parties for their deeds .

kiss my ass
well you'll have to mark the spot cause you look 100% ass to me.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

grow up.

Seems to be the righties who are taking violence to new and lethal levels lately. Lefties seem to be more bent on trashing the ace.
That's complete nonsense. It's just a lie.
The whole OP is :lol:
You're just a useful idiot, coyote. You don't have the ability to discern reality from fantasy, truth from fiction. You're cognitively incapable of it.

^^ Says a member of a cult. ^^

Seems to be the righties who are taking violence to new and lethal levels lately. Lefties seem to be more bent on trashing the ace.
do you REALLY want a list of who's doing the violence out there?

hell anti-fa - a leftist org (and if KKK is right based great, then own your crap too) is helping arm the illegals to start a border war.

but yea, scream at the right. deflect.
Ya, ignore the right, as usual.

if you can ignore the left, why can't i ignore the right? i mean, you made ignoring it an ok tactic. also, it was never my intent to "be fair" - it was my intent to show you massive examples of shit you say doesn't exist.

we simply can't work to stop the violence OVERALL FOR EVERYONE if you sit there and go NO I'M NOT when you're seen beating the shit out of people.

You are creating a false equivalence between the violence from the left and right. So you are either blind, stupid, or both. This argument is in bad faith and no one outside of your winger hive mind takes it seriously.

hell anti-fa - a leftist org (and if KKK is right based great, then own your crap too) is helping arm the illegals to start a border war.

if you can ignore the left, why can't i ignore the right? i mean, you made ignoring it an ok tactic. also, it was never my intent to "be fair" - it was my intent to show you massive examples of shit you say doesn't exist.

we simply can't work to stop the violence OVERALL FOR EVERYONE if you sit there and go NO I'M NOT when you're seen beating the shit out of people.

You are creating a false equivalence between the violence from the left and right. So you are either blind, stupid, or both. This argument is in bad faith and no one outside of your winger hive mind takes it seriously.
not my fault you're not smart enough to realize your own stupidity.

move along now, son.

trump-protests-1.png

natalie-keyssar-washington-dc-trump-inauguration-limo.jpg

washington-dc-election-day-riot-trump-disruptj20.jpg

View attachment 259214 View attachment 259215 View attachment 259217 View attachment 259218
ok - let's roll.

20 Liberal Calls For Violence Against Conservatives in Quotes

2017 Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia

Antifa activists say violence is necessary

Antifa violence is ethical? This author explains why

their violence is ETHICAL - this is the bullshit the liberals hide behind. violence is violence. if you hate it, don't fucking do it.

FBI, Homeland Security warn of more ‘antifa’ attacks

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) was attacked and severely injured by a Democrat neighbor while mowing his lawn. He suffered fractured ribs and pleural effusion. GQ magazine then suggested that he deserved it.

A liberal teacher in Minnesota called for someone to assassinate Brett Kavanaugh on Twitter. She later resigned.

Sen. Cory Gardner’s (R-Colo.) wife received a threatening video of a beheading just prior to his vote for Kavanaugh, meant as a warning against confirming the Judge.

Just this week a man’s truck was torched in Portland, Oregon for having a Trump sticker on the bumper

Former National Security Advisor Susan Rice’s son was physically assaulted at a pro-Brett Kavanaugh event at Stanford University.

A GOP office in Hillsborough, North Carolina was firebombed in 2016.

An Army veteran was struck in the head at with a bike lock by an Antifa member at a pro-freedom rally in Rhode Island.

The same thing happened to Trump supporters in Berkeley, California. The assailant was a community college professor.

AntiFA and their allies assaulting more than 25 innocent Americans

it's one thing to say the right is capable of violence also - yep. and they likely have more guns. but its another thing to sit there and deny the left is violent.

BULL SHIT to that idea.

Who denied the left is violent? No one. You however constistently minimalize the increasing and lethal violence on the right...around the world.

not going to get into this prima-donna shit. you're attacking the right and more or less saying the left keeps it contained.

i already said both sides get carried away with violence. the right can dish it out pretty bad too. NEVER ONCE DID I SAY THEY COULD NOT. but you're over there making every excuse in the book to call your brand of violence justified and "ok" cause you FEELZ it.

Right wing violence has a body count. That ain't FEELZ, that's a fact. You just choose to ignore this because it makes you feel bad.

not my fault you're not smart enough to realize your own stupidity.

move along now, son.

Way to not support your arguments like a good little member of the Cult.

ok - let's roll.

20 Liberal Calls For Violence Against Conservatives in Quotes

2017 Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia

Antifa activists say violence is necessary

Antifa violence is ethical? This author explains why

their violence is ETHICAL - this is the bullshit the liberals hide behind. violence is violence. if you hate it, don't fucking do it.

FBI, Homeland Security warn of more ‘antifa’ attacks

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) was attacked and severely injured by a Democrat neighbor while mowing his lawn. He suffered fractured ribs and pleural effusion. GQ magazine then suggested that he deserved it.

A liberal teacher in Minnesota called for someone to assassinate Brett Kavanaugh on Twitter. She later resigned.

Sen. Cory Gardner’s (R-Colo.) wife received a threatening video of a beheading just prior to his vote for Kavanaugh, meant as a warning against confirming the Judge.

Just this week a man’s truck was torched in Portland, Oregon for having a Trump sticker on the bumper

Former National Security Advisor Susan Rice’s son was physically assaulted at a pro-Brett Kavanaugh event at Stanford University.

A GOP office in Hillsborough, North Carolina was firebombed in 2016.

An Army veteran was struck in the head at with a bike lock by an Antifa member at a pro-freedom rally in Rhode Island.

The same thing happened to Trump supporters in Berkeley, California. The assailant was a community college professor.

AntiFA and their allies assaulting more than 25 innocent Americans

it's one thing to say the right is capable of violence also - yep. and they likely have more guns. but its another thing to sit there and deny the left is violent.

BULL SHIT to that idea.

Who denied the left is violent? No one. You however constistently minimalize the increasing and lethal violence on the right...around the world.

What well known, global, right wing group is strategizing and carrying out bombing attacks and arson on mosques, schools, and other public venues?

Data points that the Left is more violent and hence a threat.

Skewed data. Unreliable data. Fake data. The far right had an almost absolute monopoly on lethal terrorism in the United States last year. Your argument is complete bullshit.

No, yours is, and so is that stupid article. Complete nonsense and fake news claptrap.

Yes, I know. Facts have a liberal bias in your superficial monkey brain.

Skewed data. Unreliable data. Fake data. The far right had an almost absolute monopoly on lethal terrorism in the United States last year. Your argument is complete bullshit.

No, yours is, and so is that stupid article. Complete nonsense and fake news claptrap.

Yes, I know. Facts have a liberal bias in your superficial monkey brain.
Quite the opposite.
And I am not a monkey. I'm a human. Unlike you and the rest of you idiots who identify as chimps (and other animals) rather than admit there is anything special or noteworthy about humanity.

And I have yet to meet a leftist scumbag who even understands what "fact" or "truth" mean.

There's only been about 20 mass shootings with fatalities over 10 since columbine in 1999 and only a handful were politically motivated and only about 3 or 4 were perpetrated by white dudes against "people of color".

In a nation of 300 million, those stats arent bad at all.

There's only been about 20 mass shootings with fatalities over 10 since columbine in 1999 and only a handful were politically motivated and only about 3 or 4 were perpetrated by white dudes against "people of color".

Downplaying mass shootings now? Even in a nation of 1 billion those stats are terrible. This is no argument.

trump-protests-1.png

natalie-keyssar-washington-dc-trump-inauguration-limo.jpg

washington-dc-election-day-riot-trump-disruptj20.jpg

View attachment 259214 View attachment 259215 View attachment 259217 View attachment 259218

Apples and submarines.

Assorted single lunatics are nowhere near in the same league with well organized and well funded goons squads roaming the streets, assaulting random individuals and destroying property.

But that's OK...I gave up on getting any sort of intellectual honesty out of team-playing leftist hacks like you -that's right I said it, you're a HACK- looooong ago.

Still waiting for the list of right-wing group strategized attacks on multiple targets that Coyote is pretending exists.

Downplaying mass shootings now? Even in a nation of 1 billion those stats are terrible. This is no argument.

It's called putting things into perspective. I dunno how a person who supposedly loves freedom can think it's possible to round off all the sharp edges of society and make it so bad things never happen.

Forum List

Back