Former Clinton adviser: Clinton will run in 2020

Its really up to her, of course, but I can't see a downside for the libs
REALLY?

She is a proven Felon.

She was PROVEN to have compromised National Security.

She has an entire history of scandal, collusion, crime, sexual predator enabling, election fraud/cheating...

She COULD still be investigated (for real) and sent to prison.

She, again, was caught rigging primaries, cheating in debates, breaking laws, and illegally colluding with/paying foreign spies and Russians for their help in 2016...and will do it again...

Ran the worst campaign in US history, completely ignoring several states that eventually turned out to be a large part of why she lost...

And After her loss she called women voters weak, shat upon the very Democrats who kept her ass out of prison...

Besides the ignorance Gruber spoke of, that causes snowflakes to blindly worship, follow, and vote for her....I don't see much of a downside for Republicans. They get a 2nd chance to PERP WALK HER ASS IN HANDCUFFS WHILE ON THE ROAD CAMPAIGNING, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER ADORING CROWD AND THE MEDIA.

Even if she runs the DNC won't support her stupid ass. She's toxic.

The Dems will come up with someone else. Anyone else is better than that POS.

REALLY?

She is a proven Felon.

She has an entire history of scandal, collusion, crime, sexual predator enabling, election fraud/cheating...

She COULD still be investigated (for real) and sent to prison.

She, again, was caught rigging primaries, cheating in debates, breaking laws, and illegally colluding with/paying foreign spies and Russians for their help in 2016...and will do it again...

Ran the worst campaign in US history, completely ignoring several states that eventually turned out to be a large part of why she lost...

And After her loss she called women voters weak, shat upon the very Democrats who kept her ass out of prison...

Besides the ignorance Gruber spoke of, that causes snowflakes to blindly worship, follow, and vote for her....I don't see much of a downside for Republicans. They get a 2nd chance to PERP WALK HER ASS IN HANDCUFFS WHILE ON THE ROAD CAMPAIGNING, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER ADORING CROWD AND THE MEDIA.

Look at it this way Easy. If the Democrats see 2020 as a lost cause already, nominating Hillary Clinton will save them from tarring Biden, Sanders or Warren with the "loser" label and keep the new blood in the Democrat Party viable for 2024.

I don't think she will win her primary if she runs. It seems like an unwritten rule now that candidates can run again for president if they don't win the nomination. But once a candidate wins the nomination but fails to win the primary, the voters of that party are turned off from that candidate and will not give her/him another chance.

In case you haven’t noticed, the DNC picks the nominee, not the voters. Are you thinking that will change?
Even with super delegates, the nominee does need voter support. That being said, I don't see HRC having the super delegates she had in 2016. She had her turn and loss.

So who will it be, another retread like Biden or Sanders? Or will the Dems go for a full on nut job like fakahontas to match the orange clown? Ocasio Cortez is not legally old enough unfortunately. She would be a joy to watch.
Damn if I know! I think Ocasio Cortez will be old enough in 2024.

My faith in humanity is somewhat restored. Even though I disagree with pretty much everything this channel believes in, it’s good to see that even left-wing atheists hate her [...]

There it is, the core of the trumpish GOP mindset in a nutshell: "I see hate. My faith in humanity is restored."
Wrong. Her evil and corruption is what people hate, and rightfully so. It’s not about hating her as a person, it’s her deceit, corruption, crimes, lies, hypocrisy, soullessness, etc.

I didn’t think that needed to be spelled out, but evidently I should have, for people like you who would twist my point. And I’m not a Trump supporter.

Thank you for proving my point. She collided with the DNC to get the nomination. Now personally I don’t care about that, but don’t act like she won it straight up either.

Um, besides you think "collided" and "colluded" were the same thing, how is following the process not winning it straight up?

The DNC has a rule that you have to win a combination of elected Delegates and Super-Delegates. This has been in place since the 1970's when the party had a brain fart, nominated McGovern, and lost 49 states to Tricky Dick, of all people.

So she won more elected delegates than Commie Bernie, and she persuaded more elected officials that she would probably be a better candidate than some commie who wasn't even really a Democrat.

So kind of spare me your crocodile tears for Commie Bernie....

Mrs. Clinton knows that devotees like yourself will vote for her if she does, so why shouldn't she run?

Well, first, I wouldn't have voted for her in the primary. (In fact, I voted for Kasich in the primaries hoping the GOP could be saved). I doubt she'd get very far in the primary process, as more than a few Democrats blame her for Trump to start with.

REALLY?

She is a proven Felon.

Dude, you've spent 100 million dollars investigating her for 25 years, and haven't proven any of that.

Give it a rest.
Actually it was proven. If you weren't blindly partisanly stupid and or stubborn you would admit it.

Storing a TOP SECRET server in the bathroom of a small company that has no security clearance, for example, is a crime. The continued denial of such facts only makes you look like an idiot. One not worth wasting time talking to.

Anyone with an IQ over 2 knows she is a proven felon, one protected from the same laws that would d have placed you in prison for the same thing.

Actually it was proven. If you weren't blindly partisanly stupid and or stubborn you would admit it.

You had dozens of investigations, and proved nothing. Three investigations into the email thing. eight investigations into Benghazi. Not to mention Ken Starr spending 70 million dollars sniffing panties for six years. And you came up with... nothing.

So either she really didn't do anything wrong, or she's Keyser Soze and Professor Moriarty rolled up into one.

Storing a TOP SECRET server in the bathroom of a small company that has no security clearance, for example, is a crime. The continued denial of such facts only makes you look like an idiot. One not worth wasting time talking to.

Except that it wasn't "top secret", probably had better encryption than the Government servers, which get hacked all the time, and frankly, was a lot better than Condi and Colin Powell doing government business on PUBLIC ISP servers.

Anyone with an IQ over 2 knows she is a proven felon, one protected from the same laws that would d have placed you in prison for the same thing.

Please point out where someone did what she did and went to prison for it. I've been asking you to cite a case of this for four years now and you have yet to, but today might be my lucky day.

She blew it because she committed political malpractice in not exposing Donald Trump’s history of criminality. Not one ad featuring all the companies he ripped off and all the family businesses he bankrupted through his actions. And that’s just the start of what she could have done to overcome the collusion and dirty tricks. If she was a competent politician he would never have gotten close.

Mrs. Clinton's campaign was a billion dollar hate campaign aimed at exposing President Trump as someone who "mocks" the disabled and abuses broads. Her mistake was her failure to address actual issues.

Mr.Trump, OTOH, talked about his ambitious problem to return America to greatness during every campaign stop and in every ad.

Failing to even discuss the issues or her plans was a critical error.
Holy shit. Is it Opposite Day?!
Exactly. Polish prince has drank the koolaid and gone back for more.

He did get one thing right by using the words “exposing trump”. Except, she never really did. That was left to alternative press, who was ignored by the MSM.

My faith in humanity is somewhat restored. Even though I disagree with pretty much everything this channel believes in, it’s good to see that even left-wing atheists hate her and want her to go away. Read the comments on this video. :clap2:

Since she’s clearly incredibly unpopular, if she somehow ends up getting the presidency, then I think it’ll be pretty obvious that presidents are selected and not elected. But hopefully that nightmare will never happen.

Nobody hates her. She’s just a terrible campaigner.

FAKE FOX NEWS

No, Hillary Clinton Is Not Going to Be the Democratic Nominee in 2020

It is unclear how long Mark Penn can continue to trade on his very, very former status as a pollster and campaign strategist for Bill and Hillary Clinton. But Penn is still being taken seriously by his new conservative friends as having deep insight into HRC’s plans (much like former Clinton advisor and Penn ally Dick Morris was, years after he had definitively changed parties), even though he was kept miles away from her 2016 campaign.
Like that fat slob Pat Caddell who is still referred to by Fox as a democratic pollster, even though he last did that for Jimmy Carter and has been a Republican ever since.

View attachment 228506
She blew it because she committed political malpractice in not exposing Donald Trump’s history of criminality. Not one ad featuring all the companies he ripped off and all the family businesses he bankrupted through his actions. And that’s just the start of what she could have done to overcome the collusion and dirty tricks. If she was a competent politician he would never have gotten close.
Fake quote.

This is fucking surreal. I can't believe the hubris of this woman.
I didn't want her to run in 2016.
She was a lousy candidate and that's how we got the con man/dick-tater-wannabe snowflake who couldn't handle the rain in Paris on Saturday.
Stay the fuck home, Hillary.
For the good of the Democrats and all liberals!!!
Let better candidates take the stage: Warren, Harris, Biden.
Just stay the fuck home, you psycho freak.
I'm beginning to believe the Clinton's left something in the White House that they desperately want back.....maybe its a pair of Monica's stained undies.....
I hope she does run in fact I'm going to donate to her campaign as soon as she announces......

He did get one thing right by using the words “exposing trump”. Except, she never really did. That was left to alternative press, who was ignored by the MSM.

Mrs. Clinton exposed President Trump as a man who mocks the crippled and grabs broads by their genitalia. Over and over again. Not to mention all of the phony lawsuits from broads who claimed to have been attack by The Donald, disgruntled students from his tremendous university and numerous other supposed "scandals".

It was all bullshit of course, but she did do what she could to "expose" Trump.

The problem was she spent no time describing how she was going to build the communities of the Deplorables and improve their lives. Huge mistake, Deplorable Americans had no reason to vote for the broad.

The craziest thing is that a gentleman whose very name is synonymous with "City Slicker" was able to attract the votes of rural voters while his opponent, the long time First Lady of Arkansas didn't have a clue. Not insulting them would have been a good first step.

Good God!

Two-time Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will mount a third bid for the White House, longtime Clinton adviser Mark Penn wrote in an op-ed published Sunday by The Wall Street Journal, predicting that the former first lady and secretary of state is readying a "Hillary 4.0" campaign for 2020.

In the Journal op-ed, Penn, an adviser and pollster to the Clintons from 1995-2008, and former New York City politician Andrew Stein wrote that in a 2020 run, Clinton would reinvent herself “as a liberal firebrand." The twice-failed presidential candidate would not “let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House," they wrote.

Former Clinton adviser: Hillary will run in 2020

This is fucking surreal. I can't believe the hubris of this woman.
I didn't want her to run in 2016.
She was a lousy candidate and that's how we got the con man/dick-tater-wannabe snowflake who couldn't handle the rain in Paris on Saturday.
Stay the fuck home, Hillary.
For the good of the Democrats and all liberals!!!
Let better candidates take the stage: Warren, Harris, Biden.
Just stay the fuck home, you psycho freak.

So we can add Hillary to the list of people that could care less how you feel?

shopping

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Good God!

Two-time Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will mount a third bid for the White House, longtime Clinton adviser Mark Penn wrote in an op-ed published Sunday by The Wall Street Journal, predicting that the former first lady and secretary of state is readying a "Hillary 4.0" campaign for 2020.

In the Journal op-ed, Penn, an adviser and pollster to the Clintons from 1995-2008, and former New York City politician Andrew Stein wrote that in a 2020 run, Clinton would reinvent herself “as a liberal firebrand." The twice-failed presidential candidate would not “let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House," they wrote.

Former Clinton adviser: Hillary will run in 2020

Only an idiot would question whether or not she will run again. She is obsessed/possessed.

The problem is, she is still too powerful and connected within the DNC to stop her.

They will rig another nomination for her, because they are just that corrupt.

Funny stuff.

Forum List

Back