Former DC homicide commander stunned autopsy wasn't ordered on Scalia

right. i mean a fat 79 year old... they live forever. especially ones with chronic health conditions.

right. i mean a fat 79 year old... they live forever. especially ones with chronic health conditions.
He had chronic pillow over the face disease?
people do weird things in their sleep.

but let's think logically for a minute - you want us to believe that someone smothered him to death in a locked room with a pillow and left the body to be found hours later in the room but neglected to take 2 seconds to remove the pillow from the head?

really?

Actually, my room mate (who worked in the medical field for 12 years), showed me that Scalia DID have problems. He was a man who had high blood pressure, because of the way his face would turn red, as well as the divot in his earlobes. Apparently, people who have high blood pressure only turn red in their face, but not neck or forehead, and the divots in the earlobes are a positive sign of hypertension.

Nope, he died of natural causes.

They need to do an autopsy or the conspiracy theories will never end.
only whack job idiots believe the conspiracy theory b.s. anyways. you think an autopsy would change anything? then it would be all about the autopsy cover-up, and the corrupt coroner, and the switched body, and the undetectable poison...

Actually, my room mate (who worked in the medical field for 12 years), showed me that Scalia DID have problems. He was a man who had high blood pressure, because of the way his face would turn red, as well as the divot in his earlobes. Apparently, people who have high blood pressure only turn red in their face, but not neck or forehead, and the divots in the earlobes are a positive sign of hypertension.

Showed you? That is a HIPPA violation. Hope you reported him.

Showed you? That is a HIPPA violation. Hope you reported him.

Apparently you didn't read the post. She showed it to me from photos that are available online, in full color. She pointed out how his face turned red, and pointed out where the divots on his earlobes were from pictures of him, some even from his own website.

And no, my room mate isn't a he, they're a she.

but let's think logically for a minute - you want us to believe that someone smothered him to death in a locked room with a pillow and left the body to be found hours later in the room but neglected to take 2 seconds to remove the pillow from the head?

really?
Why not? Could have been left as a warning!

really?
you have quite the imagination

That's what my neurosurgeon told me, so I ask if he could out live me to confirm his hypothesis...

really?
Next time get My Bed Pillows...

Funny......

Liberals demanded 50 autopsies be done on thug Mike Brown in Ferguson and hitched about those autopsies for 2 years.

But a conservative SCOTUS judge is found dead with a pillow over his head....conveniently in the home stretch of a leftist president????

Nah....fuck it...all looks legit.

Forum List

Back