Former FBI boss warns prosecutor might see Trump search warrant tossed out entirely

hahaa

it’s not obstruction when you literally invite rhe Govt to come take a tour and go through whatever they wanted

it’s not obstruction to exercise your rights

Stonewalling for 18 months.

Failure to comply with a Grand Jury Subpoena.

Lying in the Certification that a thorough search had been conducted and all documents bearing classified markings were returned.

And, to the comment "go through whatever they wanted" is factually incorrect. When the NARA and FBI were receiving the documents turned over they were specifically barred from searching and looking in other containers. (I can post the section from the court filing if you need?)

WW

Stonewalling for 18 months.

Failure to comply with a Grand Jury Subpoena.

Lying in the Certification that a thorough search had been conducted and all documents bearing classified markings were returned.

And, to the comment "go through whatever they wanted" is factually incorrect. When the NARA and FBI were receiving the documents turned over they were specifically barred from searching and looking in other containers. (I can post the section from the court filing if you need?)

WW
um he turned over 15 boxes, he let them tour what was left and take whatever they wanted…just back in June

um he turned over 15 boxes, he let them tour what was left and take whatever they wanted…just back in June

False. They turned over 15 (IIRC) in May. In June they turned over a Redweld folder of documents but did not allow them to (a) "take whatever they wanted...just back in June".

A subpoena does not allow them to search and it only compels that defined items be turned over, not "whatever they wanted".

Then the FPOTUS lawyers specifically prevented NARA/FBI representatives from searching. From the court filing:

1662830771596.png

WW

False. They turned over 15 (IIRC) in May. In June they turned over a Redweld folder of documents but did not allow them to (a) "take whatever they wanted...just back in June".

A subpoena does not allow them to search and it only compels that defined items be turned over, not "whatever they wanted".

Then the FPOTUS lawyers specifically prevented NARA/FBI representatives from searching. From the court filing:

View attachment 694420

WW
in Feb they turned over over a dozen boxes…in June they came down and looked around, they didn’t need a warrant trump let them cause he was fully cooperating

Venue shopping is not well regarded. Everyone with two brain cells knows that.

If Trump wanted to avoid this, he could have easily done so a year ago. Instead he made a situation where the FBI raided his house after he failed to comply with less intrusive methods of retrieving highly classified documents.
It's still his right and freedom to avoid the situation as much as possible. We certainly would, no matter where in the process we were.

It's still his right and freedom to avoid the situation as much as possible. We certainly would, no matter where in the process we were.
If he wanted to legally avoid this situation, he would have made different choices a long time ago.

If he wanted to legally avoid this situation, he would have made different choices a long time ago.
It doesn't matter, he is under no obligation to make it any easier for anyone to put him on the stand. In fact, he has every right in the world to avoid it as long as he can. You will really see the fur fly if he's ever indicted over any of this, and even then, he still has a lot of rights he can exploit.

The raid occurred because of the choices Dementia made and screwing up the country so bad. He's so far down in the polls it will be amazing if the turnover isn't a new record.
This is your deflection from Trump stealing our Top Secrets? Laughably lame. BTW, it`s not going well for team Trump in Russia.

It doesn't matter, he is under no obligation to make it any easier for anyone to put him on the stand. In fact, he has every right in the world to avoid it as long as he can. You will really see the fur fly if he's ever indicted over any of this, and even then, he still has a lot of rights he can exploit.
I don’t care for people who abuse the legal system anymore than I care for politicians who abuse the power of their office.

Trump happens to be both.

I don’t care for people who abuse the legal system anymore than I care for politicians who abuse the power of their office.

Abuse the power of their office? You mean like sending out the FBI to raid houses looking for your daughters diary because she wrote some damaging things about you?

This is your deflection from Trump stealing our Top Secrets? Laughably lame. BTW, it`s not going well for team Trump in Russia.

Back to that Russia lie again? You people really are out of ammo.

If Trump hadn’t violated the subpeona the FBI wouldn’t have walked out of his house with a hundred documents with classification markings.

One of Trump's lawyers are on several times a week on evil right-wing news, and they tell a different story.

Exercising your legal rights is "abusing the legal system", even when those rights were specifically set up to grant protection to the accused? I believe, based on what you've been writing, that you want to see TRUMP! taken down and you don't care if his rights are violated in doing so.

Abuse the power of their office? You mean like sending out the FBI to raid houses looking for your daughters diary because she wrote some damaging things about you?
It is startling to see the extent to which they are able to divert their attention from what the CURRENT president is doing RIGHT NOW to look at what the PREVIOUS president may have done BACK THEN. They desperately need TRUMP! to shield and deflect attention from Quid Pro, desperately.

The diary was stolen. Stop acting like prosecuting actual crime is political.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back