Former FBI boss warns prosecutor might see Trump search warrant tossed out entirely

You’re all over the map on your analogy with school records. If you have confidential papers which can’t be disclosed by law, then it would likewise be illegal for you to retain those records after you’ve left the school employment because that would mean those records are disclosed.

If Trump ever gets around to saying he declassified these documents, he’s going to then have to answer why he was so careless with our national security. It’s clear based on his actions he never wanted them disclosed to the public which would be necessary.

Furthermore he has to answer why he obstructed justice by refusing to comply with a subpoena and concealing the records from the government.

Your claim that former presidents do the same thing is fabricated without substance.
hahaa

it’s not obstruction when you literally invite rhe Govt to come take a tour and go through whatever they wanted

it’s not obstruction to exercise your rights

I haven’t said anything about so much evidence against Trump. This episode clearly shows how irresponsible he is. Whether he’s able to be indicted depends a lot on information I don’t know and a lot on what people around him are willing to disclose.
Plenty of people here don't know nothin' but are doing the happy dance because Trump had his home invaded. That is un-American.
As has happened before, Trump keeps his illegality at arms length and is willing to sacrifice foot soldiers who have gone to jail on his behalf.
One way to interpret it. Another is that the DNC/DOJ/FBI are so eager to Get Trump, that they attack people around him, hoping they wi.l flip.

Plenty of people here don't know nothin' but are doing the happy dance because Trump had his home invaded. That is un-American.

One way to interpret it. Another is that the DNC/DOJ/FBI are so eager to Get Trump, that they attack people around him, hoping they wi.l flip.
Trump had plenty of opportunities to avoid having his home raided. The raid occurred because of choices he made. There’s nothing in American about facing the consequences of your actions.

They prosecute people around him who commit crimes on his behalf. Then Trump pardons them for protecting him. That’s corruption.

The FBI was handed a folder of documents and told they could not search for more.

So basically you lied. Or repeated a lie. Either way, you’re a moron.
hahaa that’s untrue…they looked though boxes after boxes, trump even came by abs said hi

they didn’t take anything then or ask for anything

Trump had plenty of opportunities to avoid having his home raided. The raid occurred because of choices he made. There’s nothing in American about facing the consequences of your actions.

They prosecute people around him who commit crimes on his behalf. Then Trump pardons them for protecting him. That’s corruption.
hahah the raid took place because garland wanted to make his boss happy who was already growing frustrated with him for not manufacturing a crime to prosecute trump for

it’s amazing how little you know about this topic
Can’t find anything to back up your lies I see.

Come back when you can substantiate your claim. Or don’t. Either way, you’re an embarrassment.

Can’t find anything to back up your lies I see.

Come back when you can substantiate your claim. Or don’t. Either way, you’re an embarrassment.
no i actually just pulled up a CNN article about it

Forum List

Back