Former FBI boss warns prosecutor might see Trump search warrant tossed out entirely

You did not understand what you “provided” and I gave you a simple to understand explanation.

I am happy I learned something but I only learned something which proves you have no idea what you’re talking about.
haha yeah i don’t understand it…

geez dembot…it’s no wonder…

Right

Wrong. His statement proves that he SAID they were declassified. You have to combine that with the USSC ruling that the president has sole authority over classification to see the proof that they then WERE declassified.

At the time he said it (Social Media Post) it was after he left office. The burden of proof will be on the DOJ to show the documents were classified. The the affirmative defense will be that during his term of office and prior to noon on January 20, 2021 he declassified them. If he claims, we it's true because I said with was true, then that open up the DOJ to then bring in evidence that the FPOTUS was known to - ah, put it kindly - make factually untrue statements to undermine his credibility. Then they will be able to bring testimony from his administration over the years about how he handled classified information (John Bolton, General Miley, John Kelly, etc., etc. - the list is quite long).

So with that said...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Please, PLEASE base your case on you secretly and mentally declassifying the information without documentation, notes, or even telling your staff. Please!

WW

well trump had nothing to do with the magistrate judge that issued the warrant

and warrants can violate the 4th for a number of reasons…one being a blanket warrant like this was appears to be

Plus the fact this was signed by a Trump hating judge which is a conflict of interest.

You're making a lot of assumptions.

First, confidential is the first level of classification in the federal government. Declassified information becomes public unless otherwise prohibited.
Then why is the Crossfire Hurricane binder not public right now?

So there's two problems. The first, is that it's not rational to think there would be legal prohibitions to disseminating every one of those documents.
That's absurd. There are many kind of documents that are prohibited form dissemination, even though they are not classified. My list of students has legal prohibitions from being disseminated that have to do with privacy, not classification. The same for medical documents, like the ones the FBI stole.
Second, the other laws that prohibit dissemination of information outside of the typical classification system would also prohibit that information from winding up in Trump's closet. You have a confidential list of students because they're your students. You have access to them because you need access to them to teach. If you were fired from your job, the regulations that keep those records confidential also would prohibit you from retaining that information.
Not at all. I switched school one year, and I took forms that I had created to input student information in to the next school, so I could re-use the forms with new names. I never heard of a law that required me to wipe or bleachbit all the forms and start over. Maybe I should have smashed my flashdrives with a hammer?

I have confidential student information on my home computer because Special Education has a lot of paperwork and I prefer to do it at home rather than stay at school until seven when they shut off the AC at five. When I retire, I'm not going to hire Hillary's destruction crew to go after my hard drive.
I doubt any case will hinge on whether they're declassified or not and I doubt this will be an undecided issue before it ever reaches a trial. Trump can only evade it for so long.
If they documents are unclassified, what will Trump go on trial for, exactly?
If you have any legitimate source about what the GSA did or didn't do, I welcome it. Everything I've seen is anonymous sources from disreputable media.
"disreputable media" meaning it ain't MSNBC or that any media that reports what the GSA did is automatically disreputable?

Anyway, the "reputable media" always cites "sources," so I'll do the same. I learned it from sources. They asked not be named because reasons.

Last edited:
Kash Pa
tel better watch his ass. Lying to the press is one thing. Lying on a courtroom is another
Oh, from your first sentence, I thought you meant that he might hang himself, or shoot himself and walk to Fort Marcy Park.

Forum List

Back