Former FBI boss warns prosecutor might see Trump search warrant tossed out entirely

I am being rational. Trump having the exclusive Constitutional power to declassify doesn't have to tell anybody how his policy will go. If they want to go that route then it becomes a constitutional issue that will have to be decided on by the Supreme Court. But the DOJ already knows that's a losing battle since the SC decided on that years ago.
What is the rational reason that Trump would have never told anyone these documents were declassified?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
the special master is doing what clintons lawyers did…deciding what’s is govt ans what is personal

classification is not relevant
Of course classification is relevant. A classified document could not fit under the definition of a personal document.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Of course classification is relevant. A classified document could not fit under the definition of a personal document.
i mean in terms of separating…sure that makes things easier for the Special Master

this is basically what obama let clintons lawyers do for her, i’m glad trump asked for a third party through the court, at least we can trust there is oversight

nobody knows what clinton did with those 33k emails…but the CIA did start noticing a uptick in assets being murdered soon after

What is the rational reason that Trump would have never told anyone these documents were declassified?
who told you he djdnt? he seems to be telling a lot of people, but you claim him telling people is hearsay for some odd reason

haha clearly if he was on trial he wouldn’t offer his facebook post as evidence…he’d simply testify

but you are clearly wearing that his social media post are hearsay now, or even if he was on trial

i showed you the rules.
You don't understand the rules.

Yes, he could declare under penalty of perjury in an affidavit that he declassified the documents. He hasn't. There's a reason for that.

who told you he djdnt? he seems to be telling a lot of people, but you claim him telling people is hearsay for some odd reason
I eagerly await the testimony about what he did. It's pretty doubtful as it stands.

Yes, he could declare under penalty of perjury in an affidavit that he declassified the documents. He hasn't. There's a reason for that.
hahaha ok buddy

how many federal cases have you tried? oh zero…me? 30 to 40

I eagerly await the testimony about what he did. It's pretty doubtful as it stands.

haha why don’t you try getting an indictment first

Trump had nothing to do with that judges appointment. He was a renown anti-Trumper and that's proven by the last Trump case where he recused himself and even more evidence on Twitter how much he hates Trump. The commies chose this lowly magistrate for a reason, and that reason no real judge would have signed that warrant.
It was a she, bitch! Come back when you know what you are talking about.

How the fuck could that warrant violate the 4th when it was legally obtained from a Trump acolyte bitch judge? Not to mention he had property that wasn't his to keep!
well trump had nothing to do with the magistrate judge that issued the warrant

and warrants can violate the 4th for a number of reasons…one being a blanket warrant like this was appears to be

well trump had nothing to do with the magistrate judge that issued the warrant

and warrants can violate the 4th for a number of reasons…one being a blanket warrant like this was appears to be
Wrong! Trump appointed that **** judge!

haha hearsay! hearsay! it’s everywhere!

i wouldn’t be surprised to see your demafasict leaders try to change the definition of that too to convict their political rivals
I provided you the definition of hearsay. I also had to tell you what a statement offered by party opponent meant.

But go on. Tell me how you’ve tried dozens of cases in federal law.

In fact when he sued, his lawyers admitted he was in possession of those documents, which could possibly be used against him in the main trial.

I provided you the definition of hearsay. I also had to tell you what a statement offered by party opponent meant.

But go on. Tell me how you’ve tried dozens of cases in federal law.
you provided the definition, i provided how you were wrong on your comments about trumps statements and your comments about it

i get being wrong sucks…but i am at least happy you learned something today

That’ll go about as well as his s
Kinda moot now anyway. The time to have tossed it out was BEFORE the raid was authorized! Not a month after the fact.

It might hinder some of their actions but the harm is long done, the sanctity of their home and property violated, tons more negative media propaganda issued to keep trying to sway popular opinion of voters, and more to the point, they took all kinds of stuff far outside the purview of their warrant to abscond with loads of private, personal property and information they will use to harm Trump with, most of all, taking all of the Crossfire Hurricane records there to protect Obama, Biden and a whole host of others from being exposed for their crimes.

Trump needs to sue the fed for about a BILLION dollars.
Sure. Like his Hillary suit

you provided the definition, i provided how you were wrong on your comments about trumps statements and your comments about it

i get being wrong sucks…but i am at least happy you learned something today
You did not understand what you “provided” and I gave you a simple to understand explanation.

I am happy I learned something but I only learned something which proves you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Forum List

Back