🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former GOP Presidential Candidates NOT Endorsing Trump

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... should there be consequences for them? If so, what would they be?

It is my understanding that you are to take some sort of oath when running for office that you will endorse the candidate that wins the nomination....

It is my understanding that you are to take some sort of oath when running for office that you will endorse the candidate that wins the nomination....

well it dont really bother me i left the GOP

After McCain was the best we could do

Yes, and if it was up to trump, they would probably be waterboarded first, and then stronger measures would be taken, such as executing a family member every 10 minutes until they endorse him.

well it dont really bother me i left the GOP

After McCain was the best we could do

I don't feel like I have a party, and forced endorsement is moronic.
It makes the Presidency about the party, not the person.

It seems a bit odd that anyone would want a fucking loser's endorsement for anything.
"Hi. You might remember me when I came this close to being the winner.
I was using these golf clubs. I think they're great clubs and if you want to almost be a winner like me you should buy these clubs".
YA FUCKING RIGHT!

If losers don't endorse you, it's not necessary a bad thing, is it?

Good point! I don't think Trump really wants their endorsement - as much as the "consequences" .... plus, another way to make more waves for the press....

They all pledged to back the nominee. Trump has exposed them as sell outs and hypocrites not worthy to be President.

Q. should there be consequences for them?

A. Yes, honored by given the Medal of Freedom for putting Country First, something McConnell and Ryan and the Republican National Committee have never considered doing.

Sounds to me like they are following the party line and we all know the GOP isn't enthused about Trump.

They all pledged to back the nominee. Trump has exposed them as sell outs and hypocrites not worthy to be President.
indeed he has

but that was when they worried that he may third party their asses

because the status elites did not believe he could possibly win the nomination

It seems a bit odd that anyone would want a fucking loser's endorsement for anything.
What the losers' endorsements bring to the winner is the losers' supporters' votes in the general election.

they are likely to vote GOP either way - people are tied to party lines -- particularly when the candidates suck

See what happens when you live with fear!!
You lose your integrity!!

The whole pledge business came about due to politicians fearing Trump would run 3rd party!!! Now look at these so called principled Republicans!!

Are they so noble that they can not keep their word? They pledged an they broke that pledge!! They should leave office like the two faced rats they are!!

There are democrats with as much integrity as those oath breakers have!!

Forum List

Back