🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former GOP Presidential Candidates NOT Endorsing Trump

... should there be consequences for them? If so, what would they be?

It is my understanding that you are to take some sort of oath when running for office that you will endorse the candidate that wins the nomination....

Well I guess they won't be elected President......

It is my understanding that you are to take some sort of oath when running for office that you will endorse the candidate that wins the nomination....
Nonsense.

Not endorsing Trump will help their careers.

Apparently, the consequence is for them not to be able to run for President again.
Since Trump beat them once, you would think he would WANT them to run again!
They're correct to not endorse Trump, someone they know is not qualified to be president.

You understand incorrectly.

Speaking of fucking retards. You fit the bill to a tee. LOL

Trump isn't a politician. He's a billionaire and a businessman. I'm sure he has more smarts in his little finger than Hitlery has in that old body of hers.

If he wins then I'm sure he'll show you what makes him qualified. If he doesn't then we are stuck with crooked Hitlery.

Should be interesting.

The problem is, he's supposed to be showing us how he's qualified now. He just hasn't been able to do that yet.
He isn't trying to appeal to left wing retards at all.

Fail.

I haven't see anybody he is trying to appeal to except the inbred right wing loons

You left wingers love to use the term "inbred" in attempt to describe people you don't like or agree with.

Obviously, you never looked at people in inner city ghettos. They all look alike, talk alike and more than likely smell alike. And they call each other brother and sister, because they have no idea who their daddy is. But they vote 90% Democrat, so you love them.

Talk about inbred. You included.

Just because all black folk look alike to you doesn't make them inbred.

Just because all white folk look alike doesn't make them inbred either. Your bigoted views are widely know on this board.

They stood on that debate stage and swore they would support whoever the GOP candidate would be.

Penalty for not following their oath? Probably not because they're politicians who lie all the time anyway.

:rolleyes:

Everybody take a break and unwad your panties.

We've got 25 days until the GOP convention. So, the real race hasn't even started yet.

The problem is, he's supposed to be showing us how he's qualified now. He just hasn't been able to do that yet.

Fail.

I haven't see anybody he is trying to appeal to except the inbred right wing loons

You left wingers love to use the term "inbred" in attempt to describe people you don't like or agree with.

Obviously, you never looked at people in inner city ghettos. They all look alike, talk alike and more than likely smell alike. And they call each other brother and sister, because they have no idea who their daddy is. But they vote 90% Democrat, so you love them.

Just because all white folk look alike doesn't make them inbred either. Your bigoted views are widely know on this board.

Bigoted against who?

feel free to correct me, I'm all for learning facts and truths :)

Fail.

Bigoted against who?

You really don't know? I find that difficult to believe, I don't think you are that stupid.

Bigoted against who?

You really don't know? I find that difficult to believe, I don't think you are that stupid.
He really is that stupid.

There is no oath to support a nominee when one runs for office.

There was a big "hoopla" about that - apparently, it was reported that each candidate had to agree to support the other - I don't have my facts in front of me. Perhaps it's not an "oath" per se

There was a big "hoopla" about that - apparently, it was reported that each candidate had to agree to support the other - I don't have my facts in front of me. Perhaps it's not an "oath" per se

I do believe you are correct.

Seems to me I remember then wanting Trump to sign that agreement??

Looks like a pledge to me.

Forum List

Back