🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former GOP Presidential Candidates NOT Endorsing Trump

They all pledged to back the nominee. Trump has exposed them as sell outs and hypocrites not worthy to be President.
indeed he has

but that was when they worried that he may third party their asses

because the status elites did not believe he could possibly win the nomination

They didn't believe he could win because they didn't realize just how crazy their party had become.
The party didn't pick him, dumb fuck.

Are you kidding me? If it wasn't registered republicans who elected him as their nominee, then who did?
He didn't have the majority of voters and many dems crossed over in the states that could. So your "GOP picked him" is bullshit and really stupid at this point. You are just too slow to discuss politics, that much is clear.

That's so funny. You think Democrats elected the republican nominee. You're nuts.

indeed he has

but that was when they worried that he may third party their asses

because the status elites did not believe he could possibly win the nomination

They didn't believe he could win because they didn't realize just how crazy their party had become.

Are you kidding me? If it wasn't registered republicans who elected him as their nominee, then who did?
He didn't have the majority of voters and many dems crossed over in the states that could. So your "GOP picked him" is bullshit and really stupid at this point. You are just too slow to discuss politics, that much is clear.

That's so funny. You think Democrats elected the republican nominee. You're nuts.
That isn't what I said but I did call you slow.

Compared to trump, she is eminently qualified.

Says you??

All she has done her whole life is ride Bill's coat tails. She's no more qualified to be POTUS than the current douchebag in the WH.

She was a FL for eight years. Not POTUS.

She carpet bagged her way into the Senate in NY and was a lousy SOS as Benghazi proved.

If you think that qualifies her to be POTUS then you are one sick fuck without on iota of common sense.
You have nothing but bullshit, rightwing talking points, you partisan hack.

So tell me, you fucking retard, what makes trump qualified to be president. This should be good. LOL.

Speaking of fucking retards. You fit the bill to a tee. LOL

Trump isn't a politician. He's a billionaire and a businessman. I'm sure he has more smarts in his little finger than Hitlery has in that old body of hers.

If he wins then I'm sure he'll show you what makes him qualified. If he doesn't then we are stuck with crooked Hitlery.

Should be interesting.

The problem is, he's supposed to be showing us how he's qualified now. He just hasn't been able to do that yet.
He isn't trying to appeal to left wing retards at all.

Fail.

I haven't see anybody he is trying to appeal to except the inbred right wing loons

Apparently, the consequence is for them not to be able to run for President again.
Since Trump beat them once, you would think he would WANT them to run again!

Not really. Several of the beaten phonies had been beaten before, and they still had the nerve to poke their noses where it did not belong. Politicians egos have no bounds.

That isn't what I said but I did call you slow.

So who chose him? Some mysterious voting ghost who faded away as soon as they cast their vote for him? Trump was ahead in the republican polls all along. He received more votes than any of his competitors. He is the republican choice. It's a little late to be having buyers remorse.

... should there be consequences for them? If so, what would they be?

It is my understanding that you are to take some sort of oath when running for office that you will endorse the candidate that wins the nomination....

There maybe an unwritten rule but I don't think it is a formal rule. I can't imagine several candidates endorsing Trump. I think it would hypocritical if Sanders endorsed Clinton.

Oh and like Hitlery is?? LMAO
Compared to trump, she is eminently qualified.

Says you??

All she has done her whole life is ride Bill's coat tails. She's no more qualified to be POTUS than the current douchebag in the WH.

She carpet bagged her way into the Senate in NY and was a lousy SOS as Benghazi proved.

If you think that qualifies her to be POTUS then you are one sick fuck without on iota of common sense.

So tell me, you fucking retard, what makes trump qualified to be president. This should be good. LOL.

Trump isn't a politician. He's a billionaire and a businessman. I'm sure he has more smarts in his little finger than Hitlery has in that old body of hers.

If he wins then I'm sure he'll show you what makes him qualified. If he doesn't then we are stuck with crooked Hitlery.

Should be interesting.

The problem is, he's supposed to be showing us how he's qualified now. He just hasn't been able to do that yet.
Him wanting to kill Muslims overseas who want to kill us plus wanting to deport illegal wetbacks, third world disease infested migrants and Syrian refugees makes him more than qualified. Protecting our sovereign border is a necessity and he's willing to do it, something Hillary will never do. Trump has many more on his resume that qualifies him to be President. Hillary does not.

Says you??

Should be interesting.

Fail.

I haven't see anybody he is trying to appeal to except the inbred right wing loons
You are too stupid to talk to.

A third term of any party happens under the following circumstances:

1. The President of the two terms has either a spectacular achievement and/or won one of his terms in a landslide.
2. The contender for the third term has spectacular achievements of his/her own.
3. The contender is different from the President, in order to show individualism and the lack of need for coat tails.
4. The contender is a person of high integrity and honesty.

None of these conditions exist for any hope for a third Democrat term.

Not to mention that the Democrat contender is under criminal investigation.

Should be interesting.

Fail.

You are too stupid to talk to.

Then shut up bitch.

It is my understanding that you are to take some sort of oath when running for office that you will endorse the candidate that wins the nomination....

There maybe an unwritten rule but I don't think it is a formal rule. I can't imagine several candidates endorsing Trump. I think it would hypocritical if Sanders endorsed Clinton.

Not the same thing. Sanders is NOT a Democrat, never was, never will be, he is just a typical communist weasel taking advantage of people better than himself, even if those people are Democrats.

The Republican contenders who signed a pledge to support the eventual winner of the Republican primary were Republicans.
Although, the way they are stabbing the winner, whom they pledged to support, in the back makes them more like Democrats.

Not the same thing. Sanders is NOT a Democrat, never was, never will be, he is just a typical communist weasel taking advantage of people better than himself, even if those people are Democrats.

The Republican contenders who signed a pledge to support the eventual winner of the Republican primary were Republicans.
Although, the way they are stabbing the winner, whom they pledged to support, in the back makes them more like Democrats.

Just goes to show you can't trust anyone in politics doncha know??

I'm sure many of them will be voting Democratic, even if they don't publicly admit it.

Says you??

Should be interesting.

Fail.

You left wingers love to use the term "inbred" in attempt to describe people you don't like or agree with.

Obviously, you never looked at people in inner city ghettos. They all look alike, talk alike and more than likely smell alike. And they call each other brother and sister, because they have no idea who their daddy is. But they vote 90% Democrat, so you love them.

Talk about inbred. You included.

Should be interesting.

Fail.

You left wingers love to use the term "inbred" in attempt to describe people you don't like or agree with.

Obviously, you never looked at people in inner city ghettos. They all look alike, talk alike and more than likely smell alike. And they call each other brother and sister, because they have no idea who their daddy is. But they vote 90% Democrat, so you love them.

Just because all black folk look alike to you doesn't make them inbred.

Should be interesting.

Fail.

Just because all black folk look alike to you doesn't make them inbred.

And just because some folks, white or black, gay or straight, male or female, able bodied or challenged, who do not follow the liberal/Democrat talking points, means that they are "inbred".

In fact, since you liberals are FAR, FAR, FAR more open to sexual liberties than Conservatives/Republicans, your idea of family values probably lovingly embraces incest. You know, the act that sometimes lead to being "inbred".

The GOP makes Trump pledge he won't Run as an Independent.

Trump wins. He beats 16 others and by a wide margin (Very good candidates - Ask yourself WHY?????????)

Now the Establishment GOP gets their panties in a wad.

The DNC has a pure piece of SHYT but they ignore it because she has an agenda - Their Agenda

And you wonder why AMERICAN'S are sick of this? I wanted Rand Paul but I'll pull the lever for TRUMP.

THIS MUST STOP!!! We are not the only ones - Think BREXIT

Let's face it....what this dumb "oath" implies is party loyalty regardless....... and that is actually demeaning to the voter who may want to exercise self-judgment.

The GOP makes Trump pledge he won't Run as an Independent.

Trump wins. He beats 16 others and by a wide margin (Very good candidates - Ask yourself WHY?????????)

Now the Establishment GOP gets their panties in a wad.

The DNC has a pure piece of SHYT but they ignore it because she has an agenda - Their Agenda

And you wonder why AMERICAN'S are sick of this? I wanted Rand Paul but I'll pull the lever for TRUMP.

THIS MUST STOP!!! We are not the only ones - Think BREXIT

So you vote for a piece of SHYT instead?

Forum List

Back