Former Green Beret / GOP Candidate Who Refused To Be J6 Informant Still A Political Prisoner In DC Gitmo After 2 YEARS

Not true. The cops were the ones who opened the doors and motioned the MAGA patriots to enter. Trump won the election but was cheated through massive fraud and the cops were aggressors in the end, even beating a woman to death and shooting an unarmed female patriot.

""Her recollections of the day spotlighted the police officers who fought for hours as a violent mob of pro-Trump rioters, some armed with pipes, bats and bear spray, charged into the Capitol, quickly overrunning the overwhelmed police force. More than 100 police officers were injured, many beaten, bloodied and bruised."

The insurgents were criminals who attacked police and attacked the capitol to stop the results of a democratic election, the constitution and the peaceful transfer of power......because they lost.

And you not only excuse them, you blame the police.

Deplorables indeed.

No, you're a self-identified ignorant idiot. There's nothing hilarious about it. Its pathetic, but you don't seem to mind destroying your cedibility snd embarassing yourself.

Your tell once again.

Tell us more about Ray Epps, my little seditionist sympathizer.

No, you're a self-identified ignorant idiot. There's nothing hilarious about it. Its pathetic, but you don't seem to mind destroying your cedibility snd embarassing yourself.
Boi, I'm not the one spouting bullshit conspiracy theories and outright lies.

Your tell once again.

Tell us more about Ray Epps, my little seditionist sympathizer.
TrumpLaugh.jpg

Way to continue to destroy your credibility by putting your ignorance on further display.

Trump never asked supporters to MARCH down to the Capitol or engage in any violent, criminal activity.

READ THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT, DUMBASS!

Trump encouraged supporters attending his speech to WALK PEACEFULLY to the Capitol to support conservative politicians. He encouraged them to be law-abiding and to respect the Capitol Police.

Trump was proven to have suggested calling out the National Guard that would have prevented J6 from ever happening, but it was Pelosi, the DC Mayor, and others who refused to do so.

You're parroting proven Democrat LIES!

The supporters at his speech were not at the Capitol when the violent protest at the Capitol started.

There were 28 undercover FBI & ATF Agents imbedded in the crowd and agents dressed as Trump supporters IN the Capitol BEFORE Capitol Police began opening doors for protestors to enter - according to the FBI.

Trump supporters at his speech did not complete the walk to the Capitol before the FBI's 'Entrapment Schemes' were initiated.

The people who started the violent protest at the Capitol did not attend Trump's speech. Again, it was too far with not enough time to get from the speech to the Capitol before the violent protest started.

STOP LYING....or at least stop spreading your ignorance around when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Trump send them to the capitol building, and despite pleas from his own cabinet, his fellow republicans, even his own family....

Trump did nothing. He watched as his MAGA faithful, the very men and women he'd sent to the capitol, attacked police, attacked the capitol and tried to attack is vice president.

Trump failed to do anything.

"Her recollections of the day spotlighted the police officers who fought for hours as a violent mob of pro-Trump rioters, some armed with pipes, bats and bear spray, charged into the Capitol, quickly overrunning the overwhelmed police force. More than 100 police officers were injured, many beaten, bloodied and bruised."

For 3 hours, Trump did nothing. And when finally he did go on the air to speech to his MAGA faithful, the very men and women he'd pointed at the capitol and allowed to rage within it...

Trump told the insurrectionists how much he loved them.

Even Pence, a man formerly loyal to Trump, had this to say:

"Former Vice President Mike Pence said then-President Donald Trump “endangered me and my family and everyone at the Capitol building” with his words and actions during the Jan. 6 riot in 2021."

And rather than condemning the attackers, the men and women who assaulted cops, who attacked the capitol, that attacked our democracy while endangering everyone in the capitol building.

....you blame Ray Epps. You blame Antifa. You blame Nancy Pelosi.Anyone and anything other than the attackers and the man that sent them to the capitol.

In the party of personal responsibility, its *always* someone else's fault.

Boi, I'm not the one spouting bullshit conspiracy theories and outright lies.

You're the one destrouing your credibility by putting your vast ignorance on display by asking 'What/When' about facts / issues everyone already knows about, having no clue but desperate to inject your ignorant opinions into serious discussions.

:itsok:

You're the one destrouing your credibility by putting your vast ignorance on display by asking 'What/When' about facts / issues everyone already knows about, having no clue but desperate to inject your ignorant opinions into serious discussions.

You, who spent months blaming antifa and Ray Epps for the attackers that Trump sent to the capitol building, who insisted that the only way Trump could lose was voter fraud, who scurried from one silly conspiracy to another... now speak of 'vast ignorance'?

Oh, my sweet summer child.

Says the man that sided with the insurrectionists who attacked the capitol and the man that sent them there.....over the constitution, the DC police, or our democracy.

And bizarrely blamed Ray Epps and Antifa instead.

Good grief, you mentally unstable, TDS-suffering, Trump-obsessed snowflakes need to huddle together and come up with one narrative...

'Trump ordered the Insurrection'
'Trump didn't do anything'

TrumpLaugh.jpg

download.jpeg-2.jpg

'Orange man bad...yaaarrrggh!'

You offered a nothingburger boi.

You, who spent months blaming antifa and Ray Epps for the attackers that Trump sent to the capitol building,
I stopped reading your repeated lies at this point. You just can't stop - its pathetic.

Seriously, snowflake - get some professional help ... and go back to the kids table and let the adults talk

""Her recollections of the day spotlighted the police officers who fought for hours as a violent mob of pro-Trump rioters, some armed with pipes, bats and bear spray, charged into the Capitol, quickly overrunning the overwhelmed police force. More than 100 police officers were injured, many beaten, bloodied and bruised."

The insurgents were criminals who attacked police and attacked the capitol to stop the results of a democratic election, the constitution and the peaceful transfer of power......because they lost.

And you not only excuse them, you blame the police.

Deplorables indeed.
Associated Press is left leaning. They aren't trustworthy.

Good grief, you mentally unstable, TDS-suffering, Trump-obsessed snowflakes need to huddle together and come up with one narrative...

'Trump ordered the Insurrection'
'Trump didn't do anything'

View attachment 733519

View attachment 733520
'Orange man bad...yaaarrrggh!'

Laughing....if even you treat your silly, fact free conspiracies like meaningless garbage to be tossed on the midden heap, surely you'll understand why I treat them the same way.

"Former Vice President Mike Pence said then-President Donald Trump “endangered me and my family and everyone at the Capitol building” with his words and actions during the Jan. 6 riot in 2021."

And yet you side with the insurrectionists and the man who sent them. Trump, who did nothing while police endured this:

"Her recollections of the day spotlighted the police officers who fought for hours as a violent mob of pro-Trump rioters, some armed with pipes, bats and bear spray, charged into the Capitol, quickly overrunning the overwhelmed police force. More than 100 police officers were injured, many beaten, bloodied and bruised."

But tell us more about Ray Epps and Antifa, tinfoil.

Associated Press is left leaning. They aren't trustworthy.

So you'll ignore the police officers recounting how Trump's people attacked them for hours, while Trump did nothing?

Welp, so much for conservatives supporting cops. Or the rule of law.

Time for another conspiracy, eh MAGA?

Laughing....if even you treat your silly, fact free conspiracies like meaningless garbage to be tossed on the midden heap, surely you'll understand why I treat them the same way.

And yet you side with the insurrectionists and the man who sent them. Trump, who did nothing while police endured this:

But tell us more about Ray Epps and Antifa, tinfoil.

triggered.jpg

TrumpLaugh.jpg

You offered a nothingburger boi.

On the contrary. Easy offers aid and comfort to those who attacked our capitol to thwart the results of a democratic election, in defiance of the Constitution.

Spinning one empty conspiracy after another in defense of those who attacked police, injuring more than 100, attacked out capitol and attacked our democracy.

Don't ever let a conservative tell you they give the tiniest shit about the police, the rule of law, or the constitution.

So you'll ignore the police officers recounting how Trump's people attacked them for hours, while Trump did nothing?

Welp, so much for conservatives supporting cops. Or the rule of law.

Time for another conspiracy, eh MAGA?

Why did Democrats refuse to call out the National Guard, which would have prevented J6 from ever happening?

Why did the FBI spend the weeks prior to J6 organizing, recruiting, planning, imbedding undercover agents and informants, and executing multiple 'Entrapment Scheme' operations against US citizens instead of trying to prevent J6 and protect the Capitol?

its not me you're ignoring. It's the cops whose attackers you desperately defend:

“Never in my wildest dreams did I think as a police officer, as a law enforcement officer that I would find myself in the middle of a battle,” Edwards said. “I am not combat-trained. That day it was just hours of hand-to-hand combat.”

Why did Democrats refuse to call out the National Guard, which would have prevented J6 from ever happening?

Why did the FBI spend the weeks prior to J6 organizing, recruiting, planning, imbedding undercover agents and informants, and executing multiple 'Entrapment Scheme' operations against US citizens instead of trying to prevent J6 and protect the Capitol?

Every conspiracy you invent, every dismissal of the account of the police officers who your ilk assaulted, every defense of the man that sent the insurrectionists to the capitol....

....demonstrates my point.

Don't ever let a conservative tell you they give the slightest shit about cops, the rule of law, or the constitution.

Forum List

Back