Former Gun Control Candidate Charged With Shooting Her Campaign Treasurer

She said "The GOP is targeting all women, minorities, members of the LGBT community and disabled people.."

I'm a Republican and I've never "targeted" anyone, much less drawn down on them. She on the other hand, is a shithead Democrat who murdered someone she must have at least loved one time.

How ironic.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And here's the (two) face of the radical, constitution hating, moronic, gun hating democrat party... no one should have a gun... EXCEPT HER... because she'd NEVER need to one to SHOOT someone...

Gun Control Candidate Charged With Shooting Her Campaign Treasurer

Now we know why she wanted gun control...so someone like HER wouldn't own one!

That's a conundrum. I do agree that more gun-control would have saved a life but still.....

And here's the (two) face of the radical, constitution hating, moronic, gun hating democrat party... no one should have a gun... EXCEPT HER... because she'd NEVER need to one to SHOOT someone...

Now we know why she wanted gun control...so someone like HER wouldn't own one! She doesn't trust herself.
She's the poster child for the democrat double standard. Say one thing, mean another. Do what they say, not what they do. These people are the TRASH of society, where ever they are.

She said "The GOP is targeting all women, minorities, members of the LGBT community and disabled people.."

I'm a Republican and I've never "targeted" anyone, much less drawn down on them. She on the other hand, is a shithead Democrat who murdered someone she must have at least loved one time.

How ironic.

You target working class Americans every time you vote Republican.

How ironic.

How about quit being a liar? Trump is a Republican and his tax reform is doing great things for working-class Americans.

To even try to deny that is not only pure idiocy, but political suicide.

Last edited:

How ironic.

How about quit being a liar? Trump is a Republican and his tax reform is doing great things for working-class Americans.

To even try to deny that is pure idiocy.
As the Non rich and the country continue to go to hell under GOP give away to the rich and giant corporations tax rates and cuts and services to everyone else, for 35 years now... You are Fooled Again.

Now we know why she wanted gun control...so someone like HER wouldn't own one! She doesn't trust herself.
She's the poster child for the democrat double standard. Say one thing, mean another. Do what they say, not what they do. These people are the TRASH of society, where ever they are.
Always good to have a gun around...

This is the “genius” of the left. What better way to advocate for gun control than to shoot an innocent human being? Now she can rot and prison and say “see, I told you we need tougher gun laws”. Pure genius.

How ironic.

As the Non rich and the country continue to go to hell under GOP give away to the rich and giant corporations tax rates and cuts and services to everyone else go on, for 35 years now... You are Fooled Again.

The only fool here is yourself and people not unlike yourself, who are too stupid, too stubborn, too uninformed, and too proud to acknowledge what's taking place all around them.

If you haven't noticed the whole bunch of "Help Wanted" signs popping up all over the place, you are blind. If you aren't aware of the booming economic growth and employment numbers, you are sadly uninformed.

If you aren't willing to acknowledge the record black unemployment numbers, you're obviously a racist.

If you can't man up and admit that Obama's ruinous economic policies were the worst thing to happen to our economy, then you're not only a racist, but downright mule-headed and stubborn.

If you can't admit that Trump's tax reform programs are a boon to American working class people, then you're either too stubborn or you simply don't really care about middle-class working Americans.

If you can't come to grips with the fact that President Donald Trump's economic policies are benefiting America, then you are nothing more than a hater.

Therefore, you will lose yet more elections. Mark my words.

This is the “genius” of the left. What better way to advocate for gun control than to shoot an innocent human being? Now she can rot and prison and say “see, I told you we need tougher gun laws”. Pure genius.
Yes everything is political propaganda, super duper dupe. Like most of the GOP Base, you need psychological help and a lot of reality... They say 26% of the United States is basically insane... It's a great idea to arm them.

How ironic.

As the Non rich and the country continue to go to hell under GOP give away to the rich and giant corporations tax rates and cuts and services to everyone else go on, for 35 years now... You are Fooled Again.

The only fool here is yourself and people not unlike yourself, who are too stupid, too stubborn, too uninformed, and too proud to acknowledge what's taking place all around them.

If you haven't noticed the whole bunch of "Help Wanted" signs popping up all over the place, you are blind. If you aren't aware of the booming economic growth and employment numbers, you are sadly uninformed.

If you aren't willing to acknowledge the record black unemployment numbers, you're obviously a racist.

If you can't man up and admit that Obama's ruinous economic policies were the worst thing to happen to our economy, then you're not only a racist, but downright mule-headed and stubborn.

If you can't admit that Trump's tax reform programs are a boon to American working class people, then you're either too stubborn or you simply don't really care about middle-class working Americans.

If you can't come to grips with the fact that President Donald Trump's economic policies are benefiting America, then you are nothing more than a hater.

Try looking at the facts, super duper dupe. Very little change in growth since Obama's last 7 years even after a 2 trillion dollar deficit sugar influx...

How ironic.

The black unemployment rate was the lowest ever before Trump got in d u h and continued to go down duh.

Yes everything is political propaganda, super duper dupe. Like most of the GOP Base, you need psychological help and a lot of reality... They say 26% of the United States is basically insane... It's a great idea to arm them.

Seriously, the only people I know of who have come unhinged and need therapy are you leftists, liberals, and progressives.

I guess your 2016 loss was a little more than you could stand, eh?

Sorry your girl lost. :laugh:

Yes, I'm laughing at you. You are pathetic.

How ironic.

The black unemployment rate was the lowest ever before Trump got in d u h and continued to go down duh.

Super Dupe Dolt. If ignorance is bliss, you must be in heaven. :laughing0301:

How ironic.

tRumps tax reform did well for me. I went from 3% of revenue to 1.5% of revenue.

tRump tariff's also caused the highest inflation rate in ten years, so ALL of your tax savings and pay raises are gone.

“They say...” !. That’s your source, “they”? They also say FrancoHFW wears women’s panties because they make him feel sexy.

How ironic.

tRumps tax reform did well for me. I went from 3% of revenue to 1.5% of revenue.

tRump tariff's also caused the highest inflation rate in ten years, so ALL of your tax savings and pay raises are gone.

Where is this "inflation" you speak of? I'm not seeing it here.

Forum List

Back