Former Gun Control Candidate Charged With Shooting Her Campaign Treasurer

She said "The GOP is targeting all women, minorities, members of the LGBT community and disabled people.."

I'm a Republican and I've never "targeted" anyone, much less drawn down on them. She on the other hand, is a shithead Democrat who murdered someone she must have at least loved one time.

How ironic.

You target working class Americans every time you vote Republican.

How about quit being a liar? Trump is a Republican and his tax reform is doing great things for working-class Americans.

To even try to deny that is not only pure idiocy, but political suicide.

tRumps tax reform did well for me. I went from 3% of revenue to 1.5% of revenue.

tRump tariff's also caused the highest inflation rate in ten years, so ALL of your tax savings and pay raises are gone.

Where is this "inflation" you speak of? I'm not seeing it here.

Where is here?

And here's the (two) face of the radical, constitution hating, moronic, gun hating democrat party... no one should have a gun... EXCEPT HER... because she'd NEVER need to one to SHOOT someone...

Gun Control Candidate Charged With Shooting Her Campaign Treasurer

This is the “genius” of the left. What better way to advocate for gun control than to shoot an innocent human being? Now she can rot and prison and say “see, I told you we need tougher gun laws”. Pure genius.
Yes everything is political propaganda, super duper dupe. Like most of the GOP Base, you need psychological help and a lot of reality... They say 26% of the United States is basically insane... It's a great idea to arm them.

Seriously, the only people I know of who have come unhinged and need therapy are you leftists, liberals, and progressives.

I guess your 2016 loss was a little more than you could stand, eh?

Sorry your girl lost. :laugh:

Yes, I'm laughing at you. You are pathetic.
Funny how your news is only found on Fox Rush Savage heritage billionaire propaganda machine, super duper dupe.... In the whole world!

And here's the (two) face of the radical, constitution hating, moronic, gun hating democrat party... no one should have a gun... EXCEPT HER... because she'd NEVER need to one to SHOOT someone...

This is the “genius” of the left. What better way to advocate for gun control than to shoot an innocent human being? Now she can rot and prison and say “see, I told you we need tougher gun laws”. Pure genius.
Yes everything is political propaganda, super duper dupe. Like most of the GOP Base, you need psychological help and a lot of reality... They say 26% of the United States is basically insane... It's a great idea to arm them.

“They say...” !. That’s your source, “they”? They also say FrancoHFW wears women’s panties because they make him feel sexy.
Harvard says. Of course they are communist, right, super duper?
The prevalence and treatment of mental illness today - Harvard Health

How about quit being a liar? Trump is a Republican and his tax reform is doing great things for working-class Americans.

To even try to deny that is pure idiocy.
As the Non rich and the country continue to go to hell under GOP give away to the rich and giant corporations tax rates and cuts and services to everyone else go on, for 35 years now... You are Fooled Again.

The only fool here is yourself and people not unlike yourself, who are too stupid, too stubborn, too uninformed, and too proud to acknowledge what's taking place all around them.

If you haven't noticed the whole bunch of "Help Wanted" signs popping up all over the place, you are blind. If you aren't aware of the booming economic growth and employment numbers, you are sadly uninformed.

If you aren't willing to acknowledge the record black unemployment numbers, you're obviously a racist.

If you can't man up and admit that Obama's ruinous economic policies were the worst thing to happen to our economy, then you're not only a racist, but downright mule-headed and stubborn.

If you can't admit that Trump's tax reform programs are a boon to American working class people, then you're either too stubborn or you simply don't really care about middle-class working Americans.

If you can't come to grips with the fact that President Donald Trump's economic policies are benefiting America, then you are nothing more than a hater.

Therefore, you will lose yet more elections. Mark my words.
The black unemployment rate was the lowest ever before Trump got in d u h and continued to go down duh.

Super Dupe Dolt. If ignorance is bliss, you must be in heaven. :laughing0301:
Just look at the graph, super duper dupe. Every graph of economic growth looks the same.... The growth just continues until Trump screws it up.
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

She said "The GOP is targeting all women, minorities, members of the LGBT community and disabled people.."

I'm a Republican and I've never "targeted" anyone, much less drawn down on them. She on the other hand, is a shithead Democrat who murdered someone she must have at least loved one time.

How ironic.

tRumps tax reform did well for me. I went from 3% of revenue to 1.5% of revenue.

tRump tariff's also caused the highest inflation rate in ten years, so ALL of your tax savings and pay raises are gone.

Where is here?

Upper midwest: A part of America which has for decades been suffering from a bad economy. Things are booming here.

Where is here?

Upper midwest: A part of America which has for decades been suffering from a bad economy. Things are booming here.

That's the problem with you Russian hacks, you can't spell. It's "Midwest."

Now, what city and State do you live?

Now we know why she wanted gun control...so someone like HER wouldn't own one! She doesn't trust herself.
She's the poster child for the democrat double standard. Say one thing, mean another. Do what they say, not what they do. These people are the TRASH of society, where ever they are.
Always good to have a gun around...
Sure is, when you have to protect yourself against a nut case democrat.

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.
Triggered you, didn't it bubble head.

You actually think you have something to say in defense of this shit stain democrat bitch that matters. You're as big a turd as she is.

Where is here?

We can put JGalt on the list of Russian hacks.

Where is here?

None of your effing business.

But it is quite hilarious to see how paranoid of everything Russian you leftwads have become after your girl lost the election. Senator McCarthy would be right proud of ya'll.

Be sure to check under your bed and in your closet tonight. There might be some Russians hiding there.

:laughing0301:

Where is here?

We can put JGalt on the list of Russian hacks.

There is no "we" here. Just yourself, who is some loser with an internet account, desperately virtue-signalling in hopes that some other leftard loser will agree with him or give him a "like".

You morons had your chance for 8 years under Obama and you failed miserably. Now the adults have put you little babies in yer cribs and are running this shit.

We President now, so suck it, loser.

How ironic.

Trump's fake tax reform transferred $1.5 trillion of debt onto the backs of our descendants.

Instead of eliminating the tax expenditures which caused the corporate tax rate to be so high to begin with, he cut the tax rate and added more debt to the fucking pile.

And you just acknowledged your Keynesian ass is okay with that.

How ironic.

Trump's fake tax reform transferred $1.5 trillion of debt onto the backs of our descendants.
I thought this thread was about another democrat shooting someone he disagrees with?

Now we know why she wanted gun control...so someone like HER wouldn't own one! She doesn't trust herself.
She's the poster child for the democrat double standard. Say one thing, mean another. Do what they say, not what they do. These people are the TRASH of society, where ever they are.
Kinda like Cher and other "celebs" screaming LET THEM IN while hiding behind their huge security gates with security cameras and security guards every time they go to the market.

How ironic.

Instead of eliminating the tax expenditures which caused the corporate tax rate to be so high to begin with, he cut the tax rate and added more debt to the fucking pile.

What? You're so concerned about a measly little $1.5 trillion dollars, yet you don't even raise an eyebrow over the $10 trillion your little faggot Obama ran up?

You don't seem to have a clue as to how American economics and, taxable revenue really works, do you super fantastic dupe?

Thanks to Trump's tax reform, the government is taking in way more revenue than it was under your appointed Chocolate Messiah. People are working now. Business is booming.

How ironic.

What? You're so concerned about a measly little $1.5 trillion dollars, yet you don't even raise an eyebrow over the $10 trillion you little faggot Obama ran up?

Another lie. Man, you are full of them.

I have posted about the debt more than any other subject on this forum. Your face should be falling off from telling such a whopper.

You don't seem to have a clue as to how American economics and, taxable revenue really works, do you super fantastic dupe?

Thanks to Trump's tax reform, the government is taking in way more revenue than it was under your appointed Chocolate Messiah. People are working now. Business is booming.

Thanks to Trump, the government is ACCELERATING the debt. How do you not know this?

You just acknowledged you are a Keynesian. You actually argued Trump's deficit tax reform stimulates the economy!

GOP tax law will add $1.9 trillion to debt: CBO

How ironic.

What? You're so concerned about a measly little $1.5 trillion dollars, yet you don't even raise an eyebrow over the $10 trillion you little faggot Obama ran up?

Another lie. Man, you are full of them.

I have posted about the debt more than any other subject on this forum. Your face should be falling off from telling such a whopper.

Thanks to Trump, the government is ACCELERATING the debt. How do you not know this?

You just acknowledged you are a Keynesian. You actually argued Trump's deficit tax reform stimulates the economy!

GOP tax law will add $1.9 trillion to debt: CBO

$1.9 trillion? And still, nothing said about Obama doubling the national debt to $10 trillion?

And what did we get for Obama's and the Democrat's $10 trillion dollar spending spree?

Infrastructure? Nope.

Border security? Nope.

Jobs? Nope, unless you consider public-sector jobs which didn't benefit you or I.

A stronger U.S military? Nope.

A space program? Nope.

Lower black unemployment and a reduction in food stamp usage? Nope.

Fewer terrorist attacks? Nope.

The fear and respect of our global enemies? Nope

Well let's see now, what did we really get from the massive spending spree Obama and the Democrats went on:

Bailouts of the labor unions who helped get him elected? Yup.

A weakened military? Yup

Increased Russian presence in the Middle East? Yup

Increased Chinese presence in the Pacific? Yup

The spawn and exponential growth of ISIS in the Middle East? Yup

Hundreds of so-called "green energy" companies who greedily took taxpayer's money and ran, after declaring bankruptcy? Yuppers.

An increase in black poverty and food stamp usage, and a decrease in black home-ownership? Yuppers.

An inflated stock market due to his FED cranking out billions of dollars per monht and investing them in the market? Sure as hell.

A massive horde of illegal immigrants flooding into this country, across unsecured borders? You guessed it.

A stagnant economic growth? Again, if you guessed that, you might actually be right. But given your sheer mule-headedness and ignorance, I sincerely doubt that you could even admit that.

How ironic.

Well thats weird.
We still pay the same monthly as we did when barry was fucking us.
But my bank stocks went from 6 buck to 24.50 since Trump has been in office.

How ironic.

Well thats weird.
We still pay the same monthly as we did when barry was fucking us.
But my bank stocks went from 6 buck to 24.50 since Trump has been in office.

Sounds like the onepercenter should change his financier advisor to one who's a Republican.

Where is here?

None of your effing business.

But it is quite hilarious to see how paranoid of everything Russian you leftwads have become after your girl lost the election. Senator McCarthy would be right proud of ya'll.

Be sure to check under your bed and in your closet tonight. There might be some Russians hiding there.

Your not wanting to identify your city and State tells me that you're being deceptive, which is from Putin's play book.

Forum List

Back