🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert abused 4 boys, prosecutors say

Really? hastert was convicted of child molestation? When was he convicted and what was his sentence.....? twit.....
Really? Clinton was convicted of rape? When was he convicted and what was his sentence.....? twit.....

Now, you play with us, black shyster! Clinton SETTLED the Paula Jones RAPE CASE out of court for $850,000 and if you remember, shyster he and the Bitch BEGGED the American people to send him MONEY for his legal defense fund, because he and Shrillery were so poor they couldn't pay lawyer fees....Bet YOU wish you were his lawyer, instead of a guy that fixes parking tickets!

Clinton v. Jones - Wikipedia, the free...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_v._Jones
Jones, 520 U.S. 681 (1997), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case ... In the unanimous opinion by Justice John Paul Stevens, the Court ruled that ... (5) the payment of more than $850,000 in settlement to Paula Jones; (6) the ..
The case was about sexual harassment not rape. Don't you know anything?

It was about SEXUAL ASSAULT, now JakeAss what would you consider a sexual assault, since it still isn't available for anyone to read what the charge actually was SPECIFICALLY, as the case was SETTLED before any information was testified to. You don't get $850K for grabbing some woman's tits, or pawing her vagina!
Then you know nothing, VigilanteSnow. And, you punk, listen up. Bill is not running. If he were he would beat Trump even worse than HRC will beat Trump, and she is gonna dance on his head and then pee on him. The TPM lost its values by accepting cartoon characters like you, and now the GOP is going into a massive, historic defeat because of the likes of you.

You flatter me JakeAss, and I would like to see her try to dance on his head and pee on him, that picture would certainly make National Enquirer headlines!

trump-vs-hillary-jpg.51743

I very surprised that the LGTBQ community isn't up in arm PROTECTING Hasert! After all he IS one of them, he certainly qualifies for the "Q" in LBTBQ!!!!!!
The LGBTQ folks wouldn't defend someone like Hastert, a child molester.
I think the Right will continue to defend him.

I very surprised that the LGTBQ community isn't up in arm PROTECTING Hasert! After all he IS one of them, he certainly qualifies for the "Q" in LBTBQ!!!!!!

Why not? The queer teachers TEACH our children all about same sex in our public schools!

Why not? The queer teachers TEACH our children all about same sex in our public schools!
Do you have documentation that this is a serious issue in our schools across the nation? I bet if you check every one of the few cases resulted in the teachers being removed from the classroom.

Do you have documentation that this is a serious issue in our schools across the nation? I bet if you check every one of the few cases resulted in the teachers being removed from the classroom.

JakeAss, IF I was that interested, I'd would have had a few dozen stories from the Net for you, BUT I'm NOT that interested, as my children are all out of school, and I'll let yours have their queer teachings that they can bring home and share with you!

More of those conservative family values, I see.....

Are you that afraid of morals?.... I bet you are!

Molesting boys is moral?

You must be Catholic.

No, I'm agnostic, and you only get to being a pedophile is by having been abused when you were young...or do you just TURN to be a pedophile as if a light was shined on you? Did you turn queer after you turned 21 or were you queer way before that?

JakeAss, IF I was that interested, I'd would have had a few dozen stories from the Net for you, BUT I'm NOT that interested, as my children are all out of school, and I'll let yours have their queer teachings that they can bring home and share with you!
Attacking family? This is your only warning. I accept your apology.

Vigilante is walking a fine edge tonight.

That means he feels he is losing his arguments tonight.

:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
Gotcha! Apology accepted.

More of those conservative family values, I see.....

Are you that afraid of morals?.... I bet you are!

Molesting boys is moral?

You must be Catholic.

No, I'm agnostic, and you only get to being a pedophile is by having been abused when you were young...or do you just TURN to be a pedophile as if a light was shined on you? Did you turn queer after you turned 21 or were you queer way before that?

Go over to salon.com and get up to date. Soon Jake and the faux 'Progressives' will be learning new words to toss around. like 'Yur a pedophobic h8ter!' There are about six articles all about how pedoes are 'born that way' and how we're all just bigots and meanies n stuff for not wanting them around our kids. Sound familiar? It's all the exactly same propaganda they use to sell the 'gay rights' hoax. It seems kiddie rapers have feelings, too, and we all need to accept them for who they are n stuff.

Last edited:
Sorry, I must have missed the other thread, because unlike you, I don't spend my entire life on this board gun boy.
In spite of your general idiocy in this thread, anybody who doesn't average like 30,000 posts a month deserves credit for having a life. Seriously. People with 10,000 to 20,000 post a year have to be deranged lunatics with mental issues.
Picara continues to reveal an ingrained ability to ignore unquestionable evidence to the contrary and run in the other direction screaming "I can't hear you."

Jake, have you ever left your room in the last 10 years? 116,000 posts??? Can we get you in touch with a mental health professional to help you with your intense fear of the outside world?

Forum List

Back