🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert abused 4 boys, prosecutors say

Picara, you can leer and you can queer, and you will always fear. And you will always be you, inadequate.

Last edited:
Sorry, I must have missed the other thread, because unlike you, I don't spend my entire life on this board gun boy.
In spite of your general idiocy in this thread, anybody who doesn't average like 30,000 posts a month deserves credit for having a life. Seriously. People with 10,000 to 20,000 post a year have to be deranged lunatics with mental issues.
Picara continues to reveal an ingrained ability to ignore unquestionable evidence to the contrary and run in the other direction screaming "I can't hear you."

Jake, have you ever left your room in the last 10 years? 116,000 posts??? Can we get you in touch with a mental health professional to help you with your intense fear of the outside world?
Kinda over using the you post too much ploy aren't we?

Dennis Hastert's Abuse Victim Describes 'Darkest Secret'

He said he stayed late after school to try and make weight one night when the molestation occurred, after Hastert told him he was going to give him a massage to help.

After a few minutes, Cross said Hastert "pulled down my shorts and grabbed my penis and began to rub me."

So look what ad is at the bottom of this article!

noddhk.jpg

:wtf:

Forum List

Back