Former Keystone Pipeline worker says US energy crisis is result of Biden's policies: 'We tried to warn you'

Imagine how much supply of gasoline we would have if XL were approved.

Are you ready to admit that you were completely wrong about Texas/Gulf Coast refineries gearing up to handle the sand production you said was worthless? FROM THE XL PIPELINE???
In Asia??? How would that benefit the US? Tarsands is crap. It sells for $29 a barrel. If it is refined in the free trade zone and sells in Asia the Chinese make a profit. If it's refined in the Midwest refineries that can refine tarsands they don't make much profit but that gasoline is sold in the region. I have tried my best to explain this to you. I think you are simply too stupid. You'll get it one day.

In Asia??? How would that benefit the US? Tarsands is crap. It sells for $29 a barrel. If it is refined in the free trade zone and sells in Asia the Chinese make a profit. If it's refined in the Midwest refineries that can refine tarsands they don't make much profit but that gasoline is sold in the region. I have tried my best to explain this to you. I think you are simply too stupid. You'll get it one day.
What part of the old Texaco Refinery do you not understand?

They specifically fitted it with a coker to handle that crap. Are you denying it?

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN REFINED IN TEXAS!!!!

Read this article NOW:

TransCanada is seeking approval from state regulators in the U.S. and Canada's National Energy Board to build a pipeline extension, dubbed Keystone XL, to deliver 500,000 barrels a day of bitumen to Gulf Coast refiners.

Backing TransCanada's plan are some of the biggest producers in the oil sands, including Shell, EnCana, ConocoPhillips and Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. TransCanada's competitor, Enbridge, has opposed Keystone XL, saying that, for at least several years, there won't be enough production from the oil sands to keep all the new pipeline capacity full.

Did you bother to read your link? Your link did not lay one bit fo the problem on Biden, while you put it 100% on Biden.

Next time, read you links, that way I have one less reason to laugh my ass off at you.
You going to blame Russia next?...lol

I didn't post the link to put blame on Biden. I posted it to point out that the slight increase in output (in spite of Biden) isn't enough to keep up with demand. We aren't seeing any MORE output, because of Biden.

The part where you think it will magically refine all the tar sands crude oil and sell it to American companies. Since it would not even be close.
Read this link or shut your cake hole:

You are so far out of your league you're not even in the same sport.

Forum List

Back