Former Miss Nevada, Daughter Of Immigrant, Launches GOP Congressional Bid

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Lisa Song Sutton, a business owner and former Miss Nevada United States, has launched a congressional bid as a Republican for Nevada’s 4th Congressional District.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

What a difference from A. Occasional Cognizant......

Here are the pictures:

iu

iu

iu

Lisa Song Sutton, a business owner and former Miss Nevada United States, has launched a congressional bid as a Republican for Nevada’s 4th Congressional District.

Here are the pictures:

iu

iu

iu

If she loses, the thread author will never mention her loss.

She might support replacing tennis balls with live kittens, but she's cute so the right loves her. If she doesn't win, and she doesn't mind showing off her legs, she could always become a Fox Barbie.

she seems to me of the group of INDESTRUCTABLY WEALTHY-----(lets keep the
fact that she is also a 'person of color'----a BIG SECRET)

She might support replacing tennis balls with live kittens, but she's cute so the right loves her. If she doesn't win, and she doesn't mind showing off her legs, she could always become a Fox Barbie.

And here is the beautiful sexism of the left...

Any woman on the right is just a dumb bimbo according to progressives that dream of Reno, Hillary and Warren...

she seems to me of the group of INDESTRUCTABLY WEALTHY-----(lets keep the
fact that she is also a 'person of color'----a BIG SECRET)

Is she a person of color?

Well didn't she read this site and been told only old White Men can run on the GOP?

I mean that is what great minded Progressives preach daily...

Oh, she is not black, so not minority enough for the great open minded progressives that view this site...

Here are the pictures:

iu

iu

iu

But I though Republicans were all white racists

What's wrong with using kittens? In Badminton they use birdies.

Any woman on the right is just a dumb bimbo according to progressives that dream of Reno, Hillary and Warren...

Darn. And you were trying so hard to make my remark about women instead of the right's attitude toward women. Here's a hint. For better understanding, pay more attention to what was actually said instead of what you think you might be able to twist it into.

Here are the pictures:

iu

iu

iu

More qualified for politics than Miss Nevada, but that's faint praise. LOL

Darn. And you were trying so hard to make my remark about women instead of the right's attitude toward women. Here's a hint. For better understanding, pay more attention to what was actually said instead of what you think you might be able to twist it into.

Awww, trying to deny you look down on women that are Republican?

Don't deny Bully because it is well known only women you respect have to be Democrats looking like Maddow...

Don't deny Bully because it is well known only women you respect have to be Democrats looking like Maddow...

I usually do look down on republicans, and some of them do happen to be women. I usually don't have much respect for anyone who is more intent on twisting my words out of context than they are on what I actually said.

I usually do look down on republicans, and some of them do happen to be women. I usually don't have much respect for anyone who is more intent on twisting my words out of context than they are on what I actually said.

So you admit you are sexist toward Republican women... Good to know and hope the young lady running for Congress goes to work for MSNBC and improve their content if she loses her bid...

So you admit you are sexist toward Republican women... Good to know and hope the young lady running for Congress goes to work for MSNBC and improve their content if she loses her bid...

That's not what I said, but I can see that doesn't matter to you. At least you are a consistent little trump supporter.

That's not what I said, but I can see that doesn't matter to you. At least you are a consistent little trump supporter.

Sure I am bully...

When will Pelosi do her job and impeach Trump or will she wait to lose the House with a new wave of GOP Freshman House members like this lovely lady in the OP?

I know you will be against this woman and write more sexist remarks about her only being good enough for FOX and Hags...

Sure I am bully...

When will Pelosi do her job and impeach Trump or will she wait to lose the House with a new wave of GOP Freshman House members like this lovely lady in the OP?

I know you will be against this woman and write more sexist remarks about her only being good enough for FOX and Hags...

Pelosi is doing a fine job, and I understand her strategy. It seems that you think you know a lot of things, or at least you know how to make shit up about them.

Sure I am bully...

Pelosi is doing a fine job, and I understand her strategy. It seems that you think you know a lot of things, or at least you know how to make shit up about them.

Making nothing up and it is your side not doing the will of their base by not Impeaching Trump...

Maybe when she loses the House again she will say she should have called for impeachment...

So why do you hate women that are Republican?

Here are the pictures:

iu

iu

iu

But I though Republicans were all white racists

Nope. Just Trump supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back