Former Miss Nevada, Daughter Of Immigrant, Launches GOP Congressional Bid

She might support replacing tennis balls with live kittens, but she's cute so the right loves her. If she doesn't win, and she doesn't mind showing off her legs, she could always become a Fox Barbie.

And here is the beautiful sexism of the left...

Any woman on the right is just a dumb bimbo according to progressives that dream of Reno, Hillary and Warren...

Nope... Never said that but I read the questions this lady answered and they come off as pretty dumb... Looks like she has a very limited view of the world... Look at this answer alone:

10. The Democratic Party, with the help of the media, have really taken control of the narrative surrounding climate change. How does the Republican Party start to win over people who are concerned about the climate?

I think the first step is to show the American people what we stand for. The Republican Party is one of solutions. Let’s be solution-oriented when it comes to climate. We should assist in providing education, facts, truly substantive data around consumption and what effect we have on the environment. And then let’s provide real, tangible solutions, weighing all the factors, including cost and feasibility of implementation.

This is all softball questions which she repeats falsehoods after falsehoods... Bu just look at her answer... NOTHING... We are the solutions party with no solutions.... IT is embarrassing...

The “she’s stupid” are fully rolling out.
AOC meanwhile is their intellectual giant.

She might support replacing tennis balls with live kittens, but she's cute so the right loves her. If she doesn't win, and she doesn't mind showing off her legs, she could always become a Fox Barbie.

Any woman on the right is just a dumb bimbo according to progressives that dream of Reno, Hillary and Warren...

Nope... Never said that but I read the questions this lady answered and they come off as pretty dumb... Looks like she has a very limited view of the world... Look at this answer alone:

10. The Democratic Party, with the help of the media, have really taken control of the narrative surrounding climate change. How does the Republican Party start to win over people who are concerned about the climate?

I think the first step is to show the American people what we stand for. The Republican Party is one of solutions. Let’s be solution-oriented when it comes to climate. We should assist in providing education, facts, truly substantive data around consumption and what effect we have on the environment. And then let’s provide real, tangible solutions, weighing all the factors, including cost and feasibility of implementation.

This is all softball questions which she repeats falsehoods after falsehoods... Bu just look at her answer... NOTHING... We are the solutions party with no solutions.... IT is embarrassing...

I know Ted you also see a Minority leaving the plantation that is only good for Fox and Hags...

The Irish are well known for their sexist views and hate of any woman that leave the house and disobeys her manly husband...

So tell me Ted is she dumber than Cortez?

How about if she is dumber than Omar?

Have to agree with you there. When answering a question about climate change and her reply is that the GOP is the party of solutions...Nope, if there ever were a topic that this is not true that was it.

I know Ted you also see a Minority leaving the plantation that is only good for Fox and Hags...

The Irish are well known for their sexist views and hate of any woman that leave the house and disobeys her manly husband...

So tell me Ted is she dumber than Cortez?

How about if she is dumber than Omar?

Wow, you just have to misconstrue everything in this thread. Talking issues here and you keep going back to her sex and ethnicity.

I know AOC got elected because of her looks because she sure in hell didn't get elected because of her brains.

One of the reasons why Donald Trump got elected was because so many people out there do not trust their gov't or the elected officials running it and wanted to replace them with someone not part of the swamp. Wondering if that feeling exists on the Dem side and if maybe it was a factor in why AOC beat out the incumbent Dem who was like #4 in the chain of Dem higher-ups. Yes, she is attractive and a latina, and no doubt that didn't hurt her any. But how much of her success was that and how much something else?

True, AOC's solution is the New Green Deal which will bring our debt to over 100 trillion. That solves nothing, to believe Americans can afford this is also embarrassing.

True, AOC's solution is the New Green Deal which will bring our debt to over 100 trillion. That solves nothing, to believe Americans can afford this is also embarrassing.

Just imagine what climate change is going to do to the debt.

Just imagine what AOC is going to do to the debt.

Darn. And you were trying so hard to make my remark about women instead of the right's attitude toward women. Here's a hint. For better understanding, pay more attention to what was actually said instead of what you think you might be able to twist it into.

Awww, trying to deny you look down on women that are Republican?

Don't deny Bully because it is well known only women you respect have to be Democrats looking like Maddow...

Except Madcow looks like a dude....you could be onto something here

Yeah, because climate heating and cooling has been going on for millions of years.

Climate change won't matter, the bond rating will dive, the interests will soar, we will print trillions more dollars to try to stay afloat which will further weaken the dollar and we won't worry about climate change because we won't have any money to buy anything.

The "Green New Deal" would bankrupt America with the best possible scenario reducing global temperature a fraction of a degree. Who's in?

It's not up to her, the climate on the other hand will have a direct impact on our budget and that will be the least of our problems.

You mad bruh!

Not her fault Democrat women are all so damn ugly

Yeah, because climate heating and cooling has been going on for millions of years.

Nobody said it hasn't. I guess since you'll believe almost anyone else except those who study the subject in earnest then based on your age you will see for yourself.

Don't knock it man. All we gotta do is ban cows & cars!

And they called her answer dumb?

Mind boggling

Here’s The Answer to climate nuts
97% of the planet is undeveloped, open space, oceans, plains and praries , Polar ice caps, no people, no cars, No industries.
Use your head for just this once.

Gee, Democrats don't like a Republican woman, not because they are sexist, or beautiful, or of a different race or skin color, it is because she doesn't agree with her politics. Much the same way Republicans dislike Democrats. However, Democrats like to claim Republicans don't like Democrats for other reasons which is also patently false.

Will the nonsense ever stop?

Don't knock it man. All we gotta do is ban cows & cars!

And they called her answer dumb?

Mind boggling

Science has an answer for the cows, Dems don't care for it because it doesn't control the masses like their solutions do.

Scientists want to mass-produce seaweed that stops cows burping methane

Forum List

Back