Former Miss Nevada, Daughter Of Immigrant, Launches GOP Congressional Bid

Mouthy idiot donkey teeth bartender AOC-top notch in libbie land
Demure law degree conservative who happens to be gorgeous-time for another witch hunt

I usually do look down on republicans, and some of them do happen to be women. I usually don't have much respect for anyone who is more intent on twisting my words out of context than they are on what I actually said.

So you admit you are sexist toward Republican women... Good to know and hope the young lady running for Congress goes to work for MSNBC and improve their content if she loses her bid...

That's not what I said, but I can see that doesn't matter to you. At least you are a consistent little trump supporter.

Sure I am bully...

When will Pelosi do her job and impeach Trump or will she wait to lose the House with a new wave of GOP Freshman House members like this lovely lady in the OP?

I know you will be against this woman and write more sexist remarks about her only being good enough for FOX and Hags...

Pelosi is doing a fine job, and I understand her strategy. It seems that you think you know a lot of things, or at least you know how to make shit up about them.

Making nothing up and it is your side not doing the will of their base by not Impeaching Trump...

Maybe when she loses the House again she will say she should have called for impeachment...

So why do you hate women that are Republican?

I don't hate republicans. I pity their inability to recognize reality. For example, you are still trying to imply I insulted women when I was insulting republicans, and some of them just happen to be women. You're too dumb to understand that distinction.

She might support replacing tennis balls with live kittens, but she's cute so the right loves her. If she doesn't win, and she doesn't mind showing off her legs, she could always become a Fox Barbie.

And here is the beautiful sexism of the left...

Any woman on the right is just a dumb bimbo according to progressives that dream of Reno, Hillary and Warren...

Not sexism of the left, looks more like a critique that the OP seems to put her looks (judging from all the glam shots) over anything else. "Here are the pictures" because the original poster doesn't care about anything else.

So you admit you are sexist toward Republican women... Good to know and hope the young lady running for Congress goes to work for MSNBC and improve their content if she loses her bid...

That's not what I said, but I can see that doesn't matter to you. At least you are a consistent little trump supporter.

Sure I am bully...

When will Pelosi do her job and impeach Trump or will she wait to lose the House with a new wave of GOP Freshman House members like this lovely lady in the OP?

I know you will be against this woman and write more sexist remarks about her only being good enough for FOX and Hags...

Pelosi is doing a fine job, and I understand her strategy. It seems that you think you know a lot of things, or at least you know how to make shit up about them.

Making nothing up and it is your side not doing the will of their base by not Impeaching Trump...

Maybe when she loses the House again she will say she should have called for impeachment...

So why do you hate women that are Republican?

I don't hate republicans. I pity their inability to recognize reality. For example, you are still trying to imply I insulted women when I was insulting republicans, and some of them just happen to be women. You're too dumb to understand that distinction.

I am implying you hate women that do not stay on the plantation and you really hate them if they are minority and running for a Congress Seat as a Republican...

You consider them as Bimbos only good for FOX and Hags...

She might support replacing tennis balls with live kittens, but she's cute so the right loves her. If she doesn't win, and she doesn't mind showing off her legs, she could always become a Fox Barbie.
Mrs Donnie #4?

Any woman on the right is just a dumb bimbo according to progressives that dream of Reno, Hillary and Warren...

Not sexism of the left, looks more like a critique that the OP seems to put her looks (judging from all the glam shots) over anything else. "Here are the pictures" because the original poster doesn't care about anything else.

Sure, let just admit the truth that you and Bully look down on her because she is not running as a Democrat.

Bully made it clear he consider her a bimbo only good enough for FOX news...

Too bad beauty bothers you

Not at all, it's not something I put at the front of requirements for politicians though.

Thanks for getting not getting the point, I knew I could count on you people.

Not at all, it's not something I put at the front of requirements for politicians though.

We are on point, you just don’t like the fact based info.

Sure, let just admit the truth that you and Bully look down on her because she is not running as a Democrat.

I believe this was a thread where a wingnut put a politicians looks above all else. I'm not sure why you're veering into this lane.

No, I believe he said she could have a career on FOX because they value looks over substance. It's FOX who uses sex to sell their propaganda, deal with them.

Joy it is understandable that you and bully dislike this young lady because she is a Minority running on the GOP.

I mean I know you and bully prefer her to stay on the plantation, be told how to think, get permission to have kids and be told she is inferior because she it too pretty to be smart enough for Congress and is only good enough for FOX and Hags...

I get it...

That the OP is focused pretty much on her looks?

Joy it is understandable that you and bully dislike this young lady because she is a Minority running on the GOP.

I mean I know you and bully prefer her to stay on the plantation, be told how to think, get permission to have kids and be told she is inferior because she it too pretty to be smart enough for Congress and is only good enough for FOX and Hags...

I get it...
You nailed it
A braying jackass AOC is far more appealing than a fact based republican lady.

I believe this was a thread where a wingnut put a politicians looks above all else. I'm not sure why you're veering into this lane.

No, I believe he said she could have a career on FOX because they value looks over substance. It's FOX who uses sex to sell their propaganda, deal with them.

Yeah, FOX is the only one that uses attractive looking people to sell propaganda...

CNN should be told that you consider their propaganda sellers to be ugly as can be...

I get it you hate a woman that is minority that left the plantation and is running for Congress on the GOP.

You and Bully consider her too pretty to be smart and should only be on FOX and Hags to make their audience drool...

Lisa Song Sutton, a business owner and former Miss Nevada United States, has launched a congressional bid as a Republican for Nevada’s 4th Congressional District.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

What a difference from A. Occasional Cognizant......

Here are the pictures:

iu

iu

iu

Why not? Sarah Palin was a runway beauty contestant And Scott Brown was a nude centerfold. Republicans like that kind of stuff. They seem to trust people they can see naked or who walk around barely dressed.

Why are you lying? I didn't say anything about her being a minority, why are you playing the "race card"? I thought you guys detested identity politics.

I get it...

Plantation? She should do whatever she wants, if I disagree with her politics or not it has nothing to do with her race or her glam shots. What a hack, trying to bend my post into some generic boilerplate wingnut response. Try actually responding to the words in my post instead of building yet another strawman argument.

That the OP is focused pretty much on her looks?
Thank you for continuing to raise your hand over and over that good looking republican females are distasteful to you even before you have heard one word directly from them.

Why are you lying? I didn't say anything about her being a minority, why are you playing the "race card"? I thought you guys detested identity politics.

I get it...

Plantation? She should do whatever she wants, if I disagree with her politics or not it has nothing to do with her race or her glam shots. What hack, trying to bend my post into some generic boilerplate wingnut response. Try actually responding to the words in my post instead of building yet another strawman argument.

Joy I understand you hate a very attractive women with any form of education that has left the plantation to run on the GOP ticket and a minority make it unbearable for those like you seeing according to the great Progressive minds of this board the GOP is nothing but the political party of rich white men...

I get it and I know you and bully think she is only good at selling Propaganda for FOX and Hags and should not be in politics...

I mean America need more like Cortez, Omar and Talib and not someone like that young lady running on the GOP ticket, am I right?

Lisa Song Sutton, a business owner and former Miss Nevada United States, has launched a congressional bid as a Republican for Nevada’s 4th Congressional District.

Here are the pictures:

iu

iu

iu

If she loses, the thread author will never mention her loss.

And if she wins, you loons will demean her and whine for months.

Here are the pictures:

iu

iu

iu

Why not? Sarah Palin was a runway beauty contestant And Scott Brown was a nude centerfold. Republicans like that kind of stuff. They seem to trust people they can see naked or who walk around barely dressed.

Wait, she is a minority, so how can she run on the GOP ticket because according to you the GOP is a all white political party!?!

Forum List

Back