Former Miss Nevada, Daughter Of Immigrant, Launches GOP Congressional Bid

Lisa Song Sutton, a business owner and former Miss Nevada United States, has launched a congressional bid as a Republican for Nevada’s 4th Congressional District.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

What a difference from A. Occasional Cognizant......

Here are the pictures:

iu

iu

iu

Why are conservative woman so hot and happy! White not white..

Nope... Never said that but I read the questions this lady answered and they come off as pretty dumb... Looks like she has a very limited view of the world... Look at this answer alone:

This is all softball questions which she repeats falsehoods after falsehoods... Bu just look at her answer... NOTHING... We are the solutions party with no solutions.... IT is embarrassing...

True, AOC's solution is the New Green Deal which will bring our debt to over 100 trillion. That solves nothing, to believe Americans can afford this is also embarrassing.

Just imagine what climate change is going to do to the debt.

Yeah, because climate heating and cooling has been going on for millions of years.
Don't knock it man. All we gotta do is ban cows & cars!

And they called her answer dumb?

Mind boggling

Science has an answer for the cows, Dems don't care for it because it doesn't control the masses like their solutions do.

Scientists want to mass-produce seaweed that stops cows burping methane
There is no doubt plenty we as a people can do to minimize our detrimental impact on the planet. For example EVERY MORNING I get a drink on the way to work and I use that cup ALL day. Many times I skip the lid and straw. About 10 years ago I stopped throwing my cigarette butts out the window while driving around town. I stopped buying plastic trash bags and now use the store bags I get throughout my normal shopping. ETC...
None of it requires bankrupting our nation or families and certainly not FORCING it on us.

As technology progresses our impact on the planet will continue to lessen.

Holding Americans hostage because 3rd world shitholes aren't advancing fast enough isn't the solution.

Nope... Never said that but I read the questions this lady answered and they come off as pretty dumb... Looks like she has a very limited view of the world... Look at this answer alone:

This is all softball questions which she repeats falsehoods after falsehoods... Bu just look at her answer... NOTHING... We are the solutions party with no solutions.... IT is embarrassing...

True, AOC's solution is the New Green Deal which will bring our debt to over 100 trillion. That solves nothing, to believe Americans can afford this is also embarrassing.

Yeah, because climate heating and cooling has been going on for millions of years.

Mind boggling

Science has an answer for the cows, Dems don't care for it because it doesn't control the masses like their solutions do.

So, let me get this straight. Democrats have a belief that methane from cows as well as the feed, transportation and processing of beef contribute to climate change, some Australians realize and maybe have a solution for at least part of the problem and somehow this is the Democrats problem?

Did you notice that Republicans have no role in this whatsoever?

Hope the red seaweed thing works, they've removed it from many products humans consume because of it's gut wrenching effects.

And here is the beautiful sexism of the left...

Any woman on the right is just a dumb bimbo according to progressives that dream of Reno, Hillary and Warren...

10. The Democratic Party, with the help of the media, have really taken control of the narrative surrounding climate change. How does the Republican Party start to win over people who are concerned about the climate?

I think the first step is to show the American people what we stand for. The Republican Party is one of solutions. Let’s be solution-oriented when it comes to climate. We should assist in providing education, facts, truly substantive data around consumption and what effect we have on the environment. And then let’s provide real, tangible solutions, weighing all the factors, including cost and feasibility of implementation.

Nobody said it hasn't. I guess since you'll believe almost anyone else except those who study the subject in earnest then based on your age you will see for yourself.

Mind boggling

There is no doubt plenty we as a people can do to minimize our detrimental impact on the planet. For example EVERY MORNING I get a drink on the way to work and I use that cup ALL day. Many times I skip the lid and straw. About 10 years ago I stopped throwing my cigarette butts out the window while driving around town. I stopped buying plastic trash bags and now use the store bags I get throughout my normal shopping. ETC...
None of it requires bankrupting our nation or families and certainly not FORCING it on us.

Holding Americans hostage because 3rd world shitholes aren't advancing fast enough isn't the solution.

My wife likes Starbucks, so I bought their reusable cups and use one everyday for my coffee I get from home. I have a water bottle that I use every day for water. I use the store bags as well. I drive a Volt back and forth to work. I think a real issue that needs to be addressed is packaging on products, it seems to be a lot of throw away material for many small items. We recycle all of our garbage. Just small thing to help. We are all going into the right direction, however I agree, 90% of Americans don't need to be force, just tell us the benefits and we seem to do well.

Mind boggling

Those are things you should be doing, guess what? Not enough to save the planet.

Those 3rd world "shitholes" that you speak of aren't polluting as much as we are per capita.

Each Country's Share of CO2 Emissions

Any woman on the right is just a dumb bimbo according to progressives that dream of Reno, Hillary and Warren...

10. The Democratic Party, with the help of the media, have really taken control of the narrative surrounding climate change. How does the Republican Party start to win over people who are concerned about the climate?

I think the first step is to show the American people what we stand for. The Republican Party is one of solutions. Let’s be solution-oriented when it comes to climate. We should assist in providing education, facts, truly substantive data around consumption and what effect we have on the environment. And then let’s provide real, tangible solutions, weighing all the factors, including cost and feasibility of implementation.

Mind boggling

Now they would not ban Hillary!

( you wrote cows, so ya know )

Mind boggling

Now they would not ban Hillary!

( you wrote cows, so ya know )

Ahh, look at you, continuing to judge women by their looks.

She might support replacing tennis balls with live kittens, but she's cute so the right loves her. If she doesn't win, and she doesn't mind showing off her legs, she could always become a Fox Barbie.

The "Green New Deal" would bankrupt America with the best possible scenario reducing global temperature a fraction of a degree. Who's in?
:desk:

Why me but I am insane so ya know you might not want me to agree...

Also why so much hate for my love Cortez?

She is so perfect...

( Again crazy is what describes me... )

She might support replacing tennis balls with live kittens, but she's cute so the right loves her. If she doesn't win, and she doesn't mind showing off her legs, she could always become a Fox Barbie.

Darn. And you were trying so hard to make my remark about women instead of the right's attitude toward women. Here's a hint. For better understanding, pay more attention to what was actually said instead of what you think you might be able to twist it into.

Awww, trying to deny you look down on women that are Republican?

Don't deny Bully because it is well known only women you respect have to be Democrats looking like Maddow...

Except Madcow looks like a dude....you could be onto something here

You can't refute her facts or analysis, so you call her ugly. Typical childish behavior.

Lisa Song Sutton, a business owner and former Miss Nevada United States, has launched a congressional bid as a Republican for Nevada’s 4th Congressional District.

Here are the pictures:

iu

iu

iu

If she loses, the thread author will never mention her loss.
Why, I state here and now YOU ARE A LOSER....see how easy it is to answer an Anti-American!

Here are the pictures:

iu

iu

iu

I am pretty sure this is the girl who had her ad banned on Facebook.

Here are the pictures:

iu

iu

iu

I am pretty sure this is the girl who had her ad banned on Facebook.

You should go find a source.

They still love Sarah Palin, despite her being Republican trailer trash, because she's a gun totin' Mama Bear. Palin and her whole family are a public embarassment, despite her also being a Christian (who brawls at family events), who believes in absinence (how'd that work out for Bristol?), and who quit her job as Governor of Alaska, to run for Vice-President, almost as soon as she was elected, and resigned her governorship to make money on FOX News.

They still love Sarah Palin, despite her being Republican trailer trash, because she's a gun totin' Mama Bear. Palin and her whole family are a public embarassment, despite her also being a Christian (who brawls at family events), who believes in absinence (how'd that work out for Bristol?), and who quit her job as Governor of Alaska, to run for Vice-President, almost as soon as she was elected, and resigned her governorship to make money on FOX News.

And the left still loves trailer trash Clinton who had several affairs and got several blow jobs in the Oral Office and who can forget his brother who he pardoned after Roger's conviction for cocaine possession. Or we could talk about the great JFK and his addiction to painkillers and all of his affairs or his brother Ted who killed a women but had the money for the cover up. Then there is Billy Beer? We can play your stupid game all day long but in the end, you are still a bitter, petty lefty.

Forum List

Back