Former Miss Nevada, Daughter Of Immigrant, Launches GOP Congressional Bid

She might support replacing tennis balls with live kittens, but she's cute so the right loves her. If she doesn't win, and she doesn't mind showing off her legs, she could always become a Fox Barbie.

And here is the beautiful sexism of the left...

Any woman on the right is just a dumb bimbo according to progressives that dream of Reno, Hillary and Warren...

Not sexism of the left, looks more like a critique that the OP seems to put her looks (judging from all the glam shots) over anything else. "Here are the pictures" because the original poster doesn't care about anything else.

Sure, let just admit the truth that you and Bully look down on her because she is not running as a Democrat.

I believe this was a thread where a wingnut put a politicians looks above all else. I'm not sure why you're veering into this lane.

Bully made it clear he consider her a bimbo only good enough for FOX news...

No, I believe he said she could have a career on FOX because they value looks over substance. It's FOX who uses sex to sell their propaganda, deal with them.

Yeah, FOX is the only one that uses attractive looking people to sell propaganda...

For cable news? Yeah, selling sex is their bread and butter.

CNN should be told that you consider their propaganda sellers to be ugly as can be...

Another lie. Why are you this pathetic?

I get it you hate a woman that is minority that left the plantation and is running for Congress on the GOP.

Guess what? You told a fib again. What a horrible human you are that you just can't have a normal debate without making shit up.

You and Bully consider her too pretty to be smart and should only be on FOX and Hags to make their audience drool...

No, the OP focused only on her looks. If there was more about her positions, experience and ability to bring people along with her based on her ideas then that would go a lot further.

But again why do you lie and make up shit so much?

She wrote in her high school yearbook that she is strictly heterosexual so let the witch hunting begin

Not sexism of the left, looks more like a critique that the OP seems to put her looks (judging from all the glam shots) over anything else. "Here are the pictures" because the original poster doesn't care about anything else.
Too bad beauty bothers you

Not at all, it's not something I put at the front of requirements for politicians though.

Thanks for getting not getting the point, I knew I could count on you people.

Joy it is understandable that you and bully dislike this young lady because she is a Minority running on the GOP.

Why are you lying? I didn't say anything about her being a minority, why are you playing the "race card"? I thought you guys detested identity politics.

I mean I know you and bully prefer her to stay on the plantation, be told how to think, get permission to have kids and be told she is inferior because she it too pretty to be smart enough for Congress and is only good enough for FOX and Hags...

I get it...

Plantation? She should do whatever she wants, if I disagree with her politics or not it has nothing to do with her race or her glam shots. What hack, trying to bend my post into some generic boilerplate wingnut response. Try actually responding to the words in my post instead of building yet another strawman argument.

Joy I understand you hate a very attractive women with any form of education that has left the plantation to run on the GOP ticket and a minority make it unbearable for those like you seeing according to the great Progressive minds of this board the GOP is nothing but the political party of rich white men...

Total horseshit again. You seem to only value people by their looks, you're obviously hung up on it.

I get it and I know you and bully think she is only good at selling Propaganda for FOX and Hags and should not be in politics...

Nope, nobody said this, liar.

I mean America need more like Cortez, Omar and Talib and not someone like that young lady running on the GOP ticket, am I right?

You just can't have an honest debate, can you? I prefer liberal politicians over conservatives, not really worried what they look like.

And here is the beautiful sexism of the left...

Any woman on the right is just a dumb bimbo according to progressives that dream of Reno, Hillary and Warren...

Sure, let just admit the truth that you and Bully look down on her because she is not running as a Democrat.

I believe this was a thread where a wingnut put a politicians looks above all else. I'm not sure why you're veering into this lane.

No, I believe he said she could have a career on FOX because they value looks over substance. It's FOX who uses sex to sell their propaganda, deal with them.

Yeah, FOX is the only one that uses attractive looking people to sell propaganda...

CNN should be told that you consider their propaganda sellers to be ugly as can be...

I get it you hate a woman that is minority that left the plantation and is running for Congress on the GOP.

Guess what? You told a fib again. What a horrible human you are that you just can't have a normal debate without making shit up.

You and Bully consider her too pretty to be smart and should only be on FOX and Hags to make their audience drool...

No, the OP focused only on her looks. If there was more about her positions, experience and ability to bring people along with her based on her ideas then that would go a lot further.

It is alright Joy!

You and Bully believe the young lady is not good enough because she is running on the GOP ticket and believe she is more suited at being on FOX and Hags to sell propaganda because all FOX has is pretty people while CNN is nothing but ugly people...

Poor Anderson and Don...

( Why do you hate pretty white and black gay men? )

I know it just upset the two of you to see a minority to run on the all white male party call the GOP and feel Pretty people like her are better suited at being on FOX and Hags while leaving the work of Congress to someone like Cortez the bartender...

I get it Joy and know your sexist and now completely open racist view is cemented...

" Sutton, whose father is a Vietnam war veteran and whose mother is an immigrant from Korea, is a self-described lifelong Republican who strongly supports small business, cutting regulations, the U.S. military, immigrant enforcement, border security, and the Second Amendment. "

Only an idiot votes based on identity politics. Race, gender, ethnicity, looks and appearance, none of that means squat. I read the article, and any person with that kind of platform gets my vote.

Too bad beauty bothers you

Not at all, it's not something I put at the front of requirements for politicians though.

Thanks for getting not getting the point, I knew I could count on you people.

Joy it is understandable that you and bully dislike this young lady because she is a Minority running on the GOP.

Why are you lying? I didn't say anything about her being a minority, why are you playing the "race card"? I thought you guys detested identity politics.

I mean I know you and bully prefer her to stay on the plantation, be told how to think, get permission to have kids and be told she is inferior because she it too pretty to be smart enough for Congress and is only good enough for FOX and Hags...

I get it...

Plantation? She should do whatever she wants, if I disagree with her politics or not it has nothing to do with her race or her glam shots. What hack, trying to bend my post into some generic boilerplate wingnut response. Try actually responding to the words in my post instead of building yet another strawman argument.

Joy I understand you hate a very attractive women with any form of education that has left the plantation to run on the GOP ticket and a minority make it unbearable for those like you seeing according to the great Progressive minds of this board the GOP is nothing but the political party of rich white men...

Total horseshit again. You seem to only value people by their looks, you're obviously hung up on it.

I get it and I know you and bully think she is only good at selling Propaganda for FOX and Hags and should not be in politics...

Nope, nobody said this, liar.

I mean America need more like Cortez, Omar and Talib and not someone like that young lady running on the GOP ticket, am I right?

You just can't have an honest debate, can you? I prefer liberal politicians over conservatives, not really worried what they look like.

It is alright Joy!

I know you prefer Progressives like Cortez and Warren ( neither are Liberal ) than looking at a Pretty Minority Woman that left the plantation for the White Male Only GOP and you do not care about her political views at all...

She is only good for selling Propaganda for FOX and Hags because CNN is only for ugly people...

I get it...

It is alright Joy!

You and Bully believe the young lady is not good enough because she is running on the GOP ticket and believe she is more suited at being on FOX and Hags to sell propaganda because all FOX has is pretty people while CNN is nothing but ugly people...

Poor Anderson and Don...

I know it just upset the two of you to see a minority to run on the all white male party call the GOP and feel Pretty people like her are better suited at being on FOX and Hags while leaving the work of Congress to someone like Cortez the bartender...

I get it Joy and know your sexist and now completely open racist view is cemented...

^All lies and strawmen, pathetic.No wonder the right wing trolls on this site act the way they do.

Hey, Wingnuts. Maybe you should just let her do the talking, she's way better at describing herself than you who can't get past her looks. Most likely I wouldn't vote for her because I have strong disagreements with conservatives and the GOP, that being said, she, in her own words appears to be a decent candidate.

Why even post the pictures?

They are the least relevant thing about her.

That's not what I said, but I can see that doesn't matter to you. At least you are a consistent little trump supporter.

Sure I am bully...

When will Pelosi do her job and impeach Trump or will she wait to lose the House with a new wave of GOP Freshman House members like this lovely lady in the OP?

I know you will be against this woman and write more sexist remarks about her only being good enough for FOX and Hags...

Pelosi is doing a fine job, and I understand her strategy. It seems that you think you know a lot of things, or at least you know how to make shit up about them.

Making nothing up and it is your side not doing the will of their base by not Impeaching Trump...

Maybe when she loses the House again she will say she should have called for impeachment...

So why do you hate women that are Republican?

I don't hate republicans. I pity their inability to recognize reality. For example, you are still trying to imply I insulted women when I was insulting republicans, and some of them just happen to be women. You're too dumb to understand that distinction.

I am implying you hate women that do not stay on the plantation and you really hate them if they are minority and running for a Congress Seat as a Republican...

You consider them as Bimbos only good for FOX and Hags...
Shallow

She wrote in her high school yearbook that she is strictly heterosexual so let the witch hunting begin
Well THAT is certainly a qualification! We certainly don't want "homos" in congress. Why they might molest children or harass their staff. We don't want to let that stuff into the capital! Mon Dieu!

Sure I am bully...

When will Pelosi do her job and impeach Trump or will she wait to lose the House with a new wave of GOP Freshman House members like this lovely lady in the OP?

I know you will be against this woman and write more sexist remarks about her only being good enough for FOX and Hags...

Pelosi is doing a fine job, and I understand her strategy. It seems that you think you know a lot of things, or at least you know how to make shit up about them.

Making nothing up and it is your side not doing the will of their base by not Impeaching Trump...

Maybe when she loses the House again she will say she should have called for impeachment...

I don't hate republicans. I pity their inability to recognize reality. For example, you are still trying to imply I insulted women when I was insulting republicans, and some of them just happen to be women. You're too dumb to understand that distinction.

I am implying you hate women that do not stay on the plantation and you really hate them if they are minority and running for a Congress Seat as a Republican...

Shallow

Lots of shallow around here, like your post about Mrs Donnie #4.

It is alright Joy!

Poor Anderson and Don...

^All lies and strawmen, pathetic.No wonder the right wing trolls on this site act the way they do.

Pssst...

I am not a Republican and I am very Liberal minded but it is the Progressives like you and bully that scream about the OP sexist comments while Bully make a sexist comment about if she loses she can join the Bimbos on Fox and Hags and you defend his stupidity.

You are against the woman first of all because she is Republican and it has been stated many time by Progressives about their opinion of the GOP and their women being bimbos.

It does bother individuals like you to see a woman with her education not fall in line and join the Democratic Party because of her minority status and let be really honest she is the wrong type of minority for you because she is not Black or Hispanic !

So as I mock the two of you the reality is you and Bulky should read her positions on subjects and not be like another Progressive in this thread and dismiss her and say " well if she loses she can join the bimbo crew on Fox and sell Propaganda "...

Now why do you hate women that do not vote Democrat?

" Sutton, whose father is a Vietnam war veteran and whose mother is an immigrant from Korea, is a self-described lifelong Republican who strongly supports small business, cutting regulations, the U.S. military, immigrant enforcement, border security, and the Second Amendment. "

Only an idiot votes based on identity politics. Race, gender, ethnicity, looks and appearance, none of that means squat. I read the article, and any person with that kind of platform gets my vote.

We'll disagree with her platform but I agree with how you approach her qualifications.

Sure I am bully...

Shallow

Is it any more shallow than Dean comment?

Correct your side before lecturing me...

Wait, you agree with Dean and spit on women that leave the plantation and defy your way of thinking...

Last edited:
Lisa Song Sutton, a business owner and former Miss Nevada United States, has launched a congressional bid as a Republican for Nevada’s 4th Congressional District.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

What a difference from A. Occasional Cognizant......

Here are the pictures:

iu

iu

iu

I wish her well. Nevada is under the attack by California. They ruined their State, now they want to ruin ours, I tell no lies.

Hopefully we turn around before it's too late, there's nothing positive about progressive ideology. They're all lies serving to dumb us down and weaken us.

Last edited:
Well THAT is certainly a qualification! We certainly don't want "homos" in congress. Why they might molest children or harass their staff. We don't want to let that stuff into the capital! Mon Dieu!
Thank you for confirming you wish to degrade and devalue heterosexuals.

Last edited:

It is alright Joy!

Poor Anderson and Don...

Pssst...

I am not a Republican and I am very Liberal minded but it is the Progressives like you and bully that scream about the OP sexist comments while Bully make a sexist comment about if she loses she can join the Bimbos on Fox and Hags and you defend his stupidity.

Whatever you say, you're still lying about me and my posts. But thanks for clearing up the fact that you have an axe to grind that clouds your thinking process. Basically you have confirmation bias, no matter what someone says you're going to try to make if fit in that tiny little box.

You are against the woman first of all because she is Republican and it has been stated many time by Progressives about their opinion of the GOP and their women being bimbos.

Of course I disagree with her because she is a Republican. I've been saying that all along, thanks for finally catching the fuck up. I've never said or believe that Republican women are bimbos. However that's often how FOX News uses many attractive conservative women, short skirts, glass table tops...not to forget the amount of sexual harassment that went on at FOX. Not that sexual harassment doesn't occur elsewhere, with FOX it was practically a part of their brand.

It does bother individuals like you to see a woman with her education not fall in line and join the Democratic Party because of her minority status and let be really honest she is the wrong type of minority for you because she is not Black or Hispanic !

Not really. I mean I prefer my politicians to be liberal. Not really too concerned about her ethnicity. Apparently it's a big fucking deal for you though where you're practically fetishizing it. I suppose the party of white people will tend to do that.

So as I mock the two of you the reality is you and Bulky should read her positions on subjects and not be like another Progressive in this thread and dismiss her and say " well if she loses she can join the bimbo crew on Fox and sell Propaganda "...

Are you mocking or just lying and making an ass of yourself?

Now why do you hate women that do not vote Democrat?

I don't. Why do you lie incessantly and not feel like shit about yourself?

We'll disagree with her platform but I agree with how you approach her qualifications.

OK. Maybe sometime we can have a discussion about which parts you disagree with.

She might support replacing tennis balls with live kittens, but she's cute so the right loves her. If she doesn't win, and she doesn't mind showing off her legs, she could always become a Fox Barbie.

I know AOC got elected because of her looks because she sure in hell didn't get elected because of her brains.

Forum List

Back