Former Pop Star Deeply Regrets Having Abortions

The US is 33T in debt because both sides have absolutely no fiscal responsibility.

Nothing to do with abortion

Yes, because we do not elect people with fiscal responsibility as it is not one of the test for voters, things like abortions are.

Lets face it, the most fiscal responsible candidate in the country could run and if they were not anti-abortion nobody on the right would vote for them.

This is why we are at 33T in debt, because abortion is more important to the people.

Well somebody is paying for it.

Nothing is free
The government pays for it through a shell game. Take PP. They get "donations" which were earmarked for paying for abortions because the federal government isn't supposed to be paying for abortions. So, they play the shell game and claim it is their "donations" paying for the abortions and not any government money they recieve.

Is is nice to see that she finally came to her senses. I’m sure she was heavily influenced by leftist entertainment culture, and at a time when she was young and she susceptible to influence. Too bad her epiphany came too late for her children.
Cool. Maybe her attitude will influence others who are faced with their own CHOICE.

Yes, because we do not elect people with fiscal responsibility as it is not one of the test for voters, things like abortions are.

Lets face it, the most fiscal responsible candidate in the country could run and if they were not anti-abortion nobody on the right would vote for them.

This is why we are at 33T in debt, because abortion is more important to the people.
Because life is more important than money.

Is is nice to see that she finally came to her senses. I’m sure she was heavily influenced by leftist entertainment culture, and at a time when she was young and she susceptible to influence. Too bad her epiphany came too late for her children.
Notice she didn't say anything about regretting the choice being legal.

Nobody said that about black people during slavery.

In fact, killing slaves would have been counterproductive, as they were considered a valuable asset.
of course they did,,
and what does killing them have anything to do with what I said?? you can say the same about a horse,,

She wouldn't be in a dilemma if she'd taken responsibility or whoever she slept with had.

It's not rocket science
I don't really care. I am glad she had a choice even though she wishes the government had forced her into giving birth under penalty of law.

Forum List

Back