🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former Pop Star Deeply Regrets Having Abortions

I used to know a girl that went in a severe depression after having an abortion. What was interesting is she didn’t know why she was depressed. It was her subconscious that triggered her depression.

Fetuses aren't people.
LOL! You stupid Moon Bats are just as ignorant of Biology as you are of Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.

Your statement is just as stupid as the Nazis saying that Jews are not human so it was justified to kill them.

Fetuses aren't people.
Be sure to let us know from ICU what happens the next time you walk up to a happily pregnant woman and tell her she doesn't have a person inside her. Even better that she doesn't have a human being. Maybe a zebra? Sure, she'd be fine with that.

Her remorse is like a bank robber who got away with it, and already spent the money...

These testimonies are common at pro-life events. It's important to hear how abortion has ended so many lives, and ruined so many others, like this woman's. It's a statement about the pressure many women are put under to kill their children by pro-abort forces. Also, the abortion mills like Planned Parenthood provide ZERO post-abortion care to women. They get them in the door, kill their baby, and push them out as quickly as possible so they can get the next one in. Most women aren't even given five minutes to collect themselves after the killing. They're pushed out onto the street immediately.

The mental gymnastics y’all do to justify the murder of unborn humans.

And you all claim you’re not satanic?
No,man, I'm pragmatic.

If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.

When I was in the service, I knew a gal who was engaged to one my fellow NCOs. Except, of course, the guy was a cad, never made good on his promises to marry her, and she found herself pregnant. (I suspect she stopped using contraception to force the marriage issue.) Well despite her being a devout Catholic and being from a traditional Asian-American family, she still had an abortion, so her parents wouldn't know she wasn't still a virgin at 21.

I don't think abortion would have been avoided even if it were illegal in that case.

Now, ideal world, contraception would always work and women would only get involved with men who are good father/husband material.

We don't live in that world.

No,man, I'm pragmatic.

If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.

When I was in the service, I knew a gal who was engaged to one my fellow NCOs. Except, of course, the guy was a cad, never made good on his promises to marry her, and she found herself pregnant. (I suspect she stopped using contraception to force the marriage issue.) Well despite her being a devout Catholic and being from a traditional Asian-American family, she still had an abortion, so her parents wouldn't know she wasn't still a virgin at 21.

I don't think abortion would have been avoided even if it were illegal in that case.

Now, ideal world, contraception would always work and women would only get involved with men who are good father/husband material.

We don't live in that world.
giving birth makes her not pregnant,,

These testimonies are common at pro-life events. It's important to hear how abortion has ended so many lives, and ruined so many others, like this woman's. It's a statement about the pressure many women are put under to kill their children by pro-abort forces. Also, the abortion mills like Planned Parenthood provide ZERO post-abortion care to women. They get them in the door, kill their baby, and push them out as quickly as possible so they can get the next one in. Most women aren't even given five minutes to collect themselves after the killing. They're pushed out onto the street immediately.
In most cases, they are aborting a fetus the size of a kidney bean, no post-op is really needed.

Forum List

Back