Former prosecutors say Mueller statement violated American Bar Association rule

Putin loves to mess around physically with those geographically near him and likes to mess with the USA verbally and the libs lap it up as fodder for their anti Trump sentiments.

And who are these people? Can you name just one?
They're all former prostitutors.

I didn't ask for what they claim to be I asked for names.
If you click on the "statement" hyperlink, it takes you to the list.

Give me a link I ain't seeing shit.

All I see is this:

STATEMENT BY FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS

Correction: An earlier version of this page erroneously listed Mark Klaassen as a signatory. Mr. Klaassen never signed this letter and was temporarily listed in error.

I don't buy a single one of those people's names. How can someone be "temporarily listed in error?"

I googled one of the names: Burtis Dougherty

Lawyer Burtis Dougherty - Washington, DC Attorney - Avvo

Oh look at that, nothing is known about this person. Funny how that works.

Last edited:
You are really sounding desperate and shrill now. I wonder why that is.
Because dog shit is more intelligent than the stuff between your ears?

Only a leftwing moron would advance the idea that a Republican is supposed to participate on the leftwing assault on the presidency.
We're talking about the friend of the enemy that wants us gone , who believes putin before our agencies. You think the weasel trump is above the law?

Hey......at least Trump didn't send pallets of cash to Putin like your guy did with the Iranians.
Obama was just returning Iranian money that we were holding for decades, with interest.

By contrast:
  1. Putin’s Goal: Weaken and divide the transatlantic alliance.
    • Putin’s Payout:Trump undermines US relationships with European allies and calls the US’s commitment to NATO into question.
  2. Putin’s Goal: Degrade the European Union and foster pro-Russian political movements.
    • Putin’s Payout:Trump attacks the EU and actively supports anti-EU, Kremlin-backed parties.
  3. Putin’s Goal: Disrupt American leadership and dominance of the global economic order.
    • Putin’s Payout: Trump is eagerly pushing for an all-out trade war with Europe
  4. Putin’s Goal: Build global resentment and distrust towards the US and stoke anti-American sentiment.
    • Putin’s Payout: America’s closest allies are explicitly suspicious and distrusting of the US because of Trump’s rhetoric and actions.
  5. Putin’s Goal: Relieve economic and domestic political pressure from US sanctions on Russia.
    • Putin’s Payout: Trump tries to roll back, impede, and blunt the impact of sanctions at every step.
  6. Putin’s Goal: Legitimize his regime in the eyes of the world.
    • Putin’s Payout: Trump repeatedly praises and defends Putin, lending the credibility of the US presidency to Putin’s standing.
  7. Putin’s Goal: Revive Russia’s status as a great power and gain international recognition for its illegal seizure of Crimea.
    • Putin’s Payout:Trump publicly says that Crimea is part of Russia and calls for Russia to be welcomed back into the international community with no concessions.
  8. Putin’s Goal: Continue to sow discord in Western democracies and avoid repercussions for interfering in American and European elections.
    • Putin’s Payout: Trump dismisses Russian interference and has done nothing to prevent future interference, putting him at odds with his own intelligence community.
  9. Putin’s Goal: Soften America’s adversarial stance toward Russia.
    • Putin’s Payout: Trump is shifting the Republican Party’s generations-long hawkish views on Russia.
  10. Putin’s Goal: Destabilize the US from within.
    • Putin’s Payout: Trump attacks US institutions while driving divisive politics and eroding democratic norms.
  11. Putin’s goal: Advance the Kremlin’s narrative to shape global perceptions.
    • Putin’s payout: Trump has repeatedly, and inexplicably, parroted Kremlin talking points across a range of global issues.
  12. Putin’s goal: Undermine international norms and democratic values abroad.
    • Putin’s payout: Trump has repeatedly failed to respond to human rights violations or support democracy abroad, creating a more permissive environment for autocrats to crack down.
Who gives a fuck what Putin's goal is? What part of "no collusion" don't you understand?
We care because Trump is serving Putin's goals above all else. Whether you believe there was collusion or not, Trump is still serving Putin.

All I see is this:

Correction: An earlier version of this page erroneously listed Mark Klaassen as a signatory. Mr. Klaassen never signed this letter and was temporarily listed in error.

I don't buy a single one of those people's names. How can someone be "temporarily listed in error?"

His name is Butthurt Doughboy

All I see is this:

The list is at the bottom of the statement.

Only a leftwing moron would advance the idea that a Republican is supposed to participate on the leftwing assault on the presidency.
We're talking about the friend of the enemy that wants us gone , who believes putin before our agencies. You think the weasel trump is above the law?

Hey......at least Trump didn't send pallets of cash to Putin like your guy did with the Iranians.
Obama was just returning Iranian money that we were holding for decades, with interest.

By contrast:
    • Putin’s Payout:Trump undermines US relationships with European allies and calls the US’s commitment to NATO into question.
  2. Putin’s Goal: Degrade the European Union and foster pro-Russian political movements.
    • Putin’s Payout:Trump attacks the EU and actively supports anti-EU, Kremlin-backed parties.
  3. Putin’s Goal: Disrupt American leadership and dominance of the global economic order.
  4. Putin’s Goal: Build global resentment and distrust towards the US and stoke anti-American sentiment.
    • Putin’s Payout: America’s closest allies are explicitly suspicious and distrusting of the US because of Trump’s rhetoric and actions.
  5. Putin’s Goal: Relieve economic and domestic political pressure from US sanctions on Russia.
    • Putin’s Payout: Trump tries to roll back, impede, and blunt the impact of sanctions at every step.
    • Putin’s Payout: Trump repeatedly praises and defends Putin, lending the credibility of the US presidency to Putin’s standing.
  7. Putin’s Goal: Revive Russia’s status as a great power and gain international recognition for its illegal seizure of Crimea.
    • Putin’s Payout:Trump publicly says that Crimea is part of Russia and calls for Russia to be welcomed back into the international community with no concessions.
  8. Putin’s Goal: Continue to sow discord in Western democracies and avoid repercussions for interfering in American and European elections.
    • Putin’s Payout: Trump dismisses Russian interference and has done nothing to prevent future interference, putting him at odds with his own intelligence community.
    • Putin’s Payout: Trump is shifting the Republican Party’s generations-long hawkish views on Russia.
    • Putin’s Payout: Trump attacks US institutions while driving divisive politics and eroding democratic norms.
    • Putin’s payout: Trump has repeatedly, and inexplicably, parroted Kremlin talking points across a range of global issues.
    • Putin’s payout: Trump has repeatedly failed to respond to human rights violations or support democracy abroad, creating a more permissive environment for autocrats to crack down.
Who gives a fuck what Putin's goal is? What part of "no collusion" don't you understand?
We care because Trump is serving Putin's goals above all else. Whether you believe there was collusion or not, Trump is still serving Putin.
It looks to me like you're serving Putin's goals far more than Putin. The later benefited enormous from this whole sleazy Russian conspiracy smear campaign.

By contrast:

Got a link to prove that?

Watch all the leftwing douchebags in this forum defend Mueller's behavior, which the ABA code specifically prohibits:

His final report and a statement on May 29 by Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller surrounded a key finding of “no Trump-Moscow conspiracy” with innuendo and loaded language, news analysts and prosecutors said.

Rule 3.8(f) of the American Bar Association’s rules of professional conduct states: “The prosecutor in a criminal case shall … refrain from making extrajudicial comments that have a substantial likelihood of heightening public condemnation of the accused.”

Prosecutors and pundits alike said Robert Mueller shredded that rule at his May 29 press conference.

“I’d have been crucified under this rule for a ‘not innocent’ comment about an uncharged party,” a former federal prosecutor told The Federalist. “I literally cannot fathom holding a press conference to say that an uncharged person was not innocent.”

The Federalist reported that “multiple federal agents and prosecutors” expressed dismay at the former FBI director’s statement.

Mueller is not prosecuting Donald, and Donald is not charged with wrongdoing at this time.

Mewler's statements were unethical.

There was absolutely no reason to call for a press announcement unless you were going to change something from what you said before. While he didn't change the basic words, what he did do is frame it differently to imply guilt.

That is a ridiculous hypothesis. If Mueller wanted to underhandedly imply guilt inappropriately, then why wouldn't he simply "frame" his words in that way in the report? Your claim requires us to believe that Mueller had underhanded motives, and never thought to implement him in 400+ pages of his report, but suddenly thought twice a month after the report was made public by the Attorney General.

There was absolutely no reason to call for a press announcement unless you were going to change something from what you said before. While he didn't change the basic words, what he did do is frame it differently to imply guilt.

That is a ridiculous hypothesis. If Mueller wanted to underhandedly imply guilt inappropriately, then why wouldn't he simply "frame" his words in that way in the report? Your claim requires us to believe that Mueller had underhanded motives, and never thought to implement him in 400+ pages of his report, but suddenly thought twice a month after the report was made public by the Attorney General.

It could have been for any number of reasons. Maybe Mueller just wanted to be left alone by Congress instead of their consistent threats of subpoenaing people. Maybe Mueller was pissed that Trump never laid off of him after the report was made public. Maybe he wanted to be left alone by the MSM who cornered him going to church on Easter Sunday. Who knows?

Can you think of a reason he wanted to address the press if he was only going to tell them what they knew before?

By contrast:

The MSM certainly got you hook, line and sinker, don't they?

Watch all the leftwing douchebags in this forum defend Mueller's behavior, which the ABA code specifically prohibits:

His final report and a statement on May 29 by Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller surrounded a key finding of “no Trump-Moscow conspiracy” with innuendo and loaded language, news analysts and prosecutors said.

Rule 3.8(f) of the American Bar Association’s rules of professional conduct states: “The prosecutor in a criminal case shall … refrain from making extrajudicial comments that have a substantial likelihood of heightening public condemnation of the accused.”

Prosecutors and pundits alike said Robert Mueller shredded that rule at his May 29 press conference.

“I’d have been crucified under this rule for a ‘not innocent’ comment about an uncharged party,” a former federal prosecutor told The Federalist. “I literally cannot fathom holding a press conference to say that an uncharged person was not innocent.”

The Federalist reported that “multiple federal agents and prosecutors” expressed dismay at the former FBI director’s statement.

HEY DIPSHIT !

Mueller was appointed, and had the authority to investigate your mother if he wanted to -

Rosenstein letter appointing Mueller special counsel

sucks to be a moron like you doesnt it.

It also violates the rules of Judicial Officers Ethical Conduct that all lawyers swear to... He and his staff should be disbarred.

HEY DIPSHIT !

Mueller was appointed, and had the authority to investigate your mother if he wanted to -

HEY DIPSHIT! Without any evidence or any probable cause, Mueller has ZERO authority to investigate my mother, me, or anybody. Or he can get his ass handed to him in court. Like Hatfill and those Boston families did to him. Sucks to be an idiot like you doesn't it?

Mueller is hiding like a dirty rat

Mueller lies about keeping the investigation private. It was him leaking him having all prosecutors as Hillary supporters ..

Mueller could not keep this private because he was trying to scare trump not to go after the real criminals .. The deep state

A non crook would never have all prosecutors the opposite of the targets party ... But had to to try to cover up the deep state treason crimes
as Hillary supporters ..

Mueller could not keep this private because he was trying to scare trump not to go after the real criminals .. The deep state

A non crook would never have all prosecutors the opposite of the targets party ... But had to to try to cover up the deep state treason crimes

A totally corrupt person and big time liar. Robert Mueller !!!

By contrast:
It looks to me like you're serving Putin's goals far more than Putin. The later benefited enormous from this whole sleazy Russian conspiracy smear campaign.
uh yea..
h73882jv9vs21.png
What a fucking joke. We all know the Democrats and their apparatchik allies in the deep state are the ones who are screwing the country

HEY DIPSHIT !

Wrong.

HEY DIPSHIT !

Yes he did, and he still couldn't find anything. Imagine that!

By contrast:
uh yea..
h73882jv9vs21.png
What a fucking joke. We all know the Democrats and their apparatchik allies in the deep state are the ones who are screwing the country
oh yea, you just "know".
hWSJC2v.jpg
hq1pekdcjkk21.jpg

Forum List

Back