Former SEAL: Take Down The Pedophile Elite

There are far too many sexual predators working in the U.S. government. That needs to end. Thankful for people like U.S. Navy Seal Chris Sawyer here and their efforts to expose those people.

We know Bill Clinton made numerous trips to Pedophile island, and there were rumors / reports he was involved with / involved with people who provided / trafficked kids to the islands.

Barry protected and engaged in human trafficking...of kids..to bring them into the US. I know he damn-well knew what the coyotes and the human traffickers do / did to kids. If he didn't / says he didn't then he's a bigger liar than I thought he was / is.

"we know...." We do? And "rumors"?

It was rumors that destroyed the McMartins in the 80s.

It was rumors and reports that got a DC Pizza parlor shot up last year.

Last edited:
The OP is evidently off his rocker....there never were and never will be pedophiles in the federal govt....

View attachment 149349

...um, ANYMORE....

:p

You do know Trump was/is friends with Epstein, right?
Yes...and I was being sarcastic, not partisan...unfortunately this 'sickness' is everywhere. Like....Anthony Weiner, anyone? He has a used laptop that has only rested on his naked junk 4 times while sexting under-aged girls. Find them all - kick them out....and if appropriate, legally hold them accountable for any crimes against / involving kids.

"we know...." We do? And "rumors"?
Well, I don't know about YOU but the rest of us well-informed people are aware that during this micro-scandal the flight logs and passenger manifests were released / reported to the public.

The OP is evidently off his rocker....there never were and never will be pedophiles in the federal govt....

View attachment 149349

...um, ANYMORE....

You have flight records showing Donald Trump used Epstein's services to his pedophile island like the ones showing Bill Clinton ans gang were frequent visitors there? If so produce them.

There are far too many sexual predators working in the U.S. government. That needs to end. Thankful for people like U.S. Navy Seal Chris Sawyer here and their efforts to expose those people.

And there are a lots of them in the government.

I've said it for decades and I'll say it again - we need polygraphs for anyone running for public office. It's bad enough we have these dirt-bags in society, it's inexcusable we have them in government.

I would be all for that if polygraphs were reliable. But politicians are pretty skilled liars- they would be more likely to defeat a polygraph than most.

There is zero chance that high ranking government officials are being permitted to commit this crime.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah...and catholic priests were not permitted to commit that crime either.

First of all you dimwitted, drooling retard - who said anything about "permitted"? Law enforcement would not have "permitted" the catholic priests but they were doing it. Dumb ass.
I hear you.....and the hierarchy protected them for a very very long time.

So is the DNC officially now the Party of Pedophiles, or are the minority Moderates still remaining claiming only the radical snowflakes who have hijacked the Party are the Pedophiles?
No, it's cross political. Trump has been to Lolita Island, I'm sure (based on the way he is acting) that he is completely compromised. I would put McCain and Graham into that camp as well. Both Clinton's are Epstein pals and have been to the Island.
I was about to buy into your premise / story until you mentioned Graham. Graham is a homosexual, but a complete, fearful, timid coward. He's afraid of small children.....big children, adults, pets, flowers, his own shadow.... :p
Graham is gay? He has said as such?

View attachment 149349

...um, ANYMORE....

You have flight records showing Donald Trump used Epstein's services to his pedophile island like the ones showing Bill Clinton ans gang were frequent visitors there? If so produce them.

I have quotes from Donald Trump, they were buds and apparently Trump was very aware of Epstein's perversions.

Also, didn't Trump go into underage girls' dressing rooms? Not that he's into that or anything. I'm sure Ivanka could vouch for him.

View attachment 149349

...um, ANYMORE....

I have quotes from Donald Trump, they were buds and apparently Trump was very aware of Epstein's perversions.

Also, didn't Trump go into underage girls' dressing rooms? Not that he's into that or anything. I'm sure Ivanka could vouch for him.
Trump said he likes them young...they doesn't infer that he was a partaker in the same shit bill Clinton and the others were doing on Epstein's "Orgy Island". If you can show where Trump was in those same type docs go for it. If not you are just spouting shit like every other leftist piece of crap on this forum.

Well, it wasn't the DNC that voted a pedophile as their Speaker of the House.
Oh, we could 'go down that road' IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO...but I am not sure your really want to. For example...

Conservatives did not vote a career sexual deviant sexual harasser / sexual assaulter / rapist / pedophile as President, did not vote in an ex-KKK grand Wizard as one of their leading party members, did not elect a pedophile who sat around naked sexting under-aged girls AFTER being forced out of Congress for his deviant sexual behavior.

I think we can simply agree that Congress / the Govt, much like the military, is a microcosm of / represents a small cross-section of the US population. None of the individuals represent the whole.

Last edited:

View attachment 149349

...um, ANYMORE....

Trump said he likes them young...they doesn't infer that he was a partaker in the same shit bill Clinton and the others were doing on Epstein's "Orgy Island". If you can show where Trump was in those same type docs go for it. If not you are just spouting shit like every other leftist piece of crap on this forum.
You mean like this? Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island.

View attachment 149349

...um, ANYMORE....

You mean like this? Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island.

Uh-oh.

Well, it wasn't the DNC that voted a pedophile as their Speaker of the House.
Oh, we could 'go down that road' IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO...but I am not sure your really want to. For example...

Conservatives did not vote a career sexual deviant sexual harasser / sexual assaulter / rapist / pedophile as President, did not vote in an ex-KKK grand Wizard as one of their leading party members, did not elect a pedophile who say around naked sexting under-aged girls AFTER being forced out of Congress for his deviant sexual behavior.

I think we can simply agree that Congress / the Govt, much like the military, is a microcosm of / represent a cross-section of the US population. None of the individuals represent the whole.
Can you point out how many elections B. Clinton won after the Lewinsky affair became known?

And can you point out how anyone outside of RED West Virginia can vote in their Senatorial races? We all know that Byrd was the King of Pork and RED W. Virginia loved him for it.

And as for Weiner.....yes.....glad to see him go....as fast as possible. Now, how quickly did Larry Craig and David Vitter get booted out?

These kinds of things......Oklahoma Republican faces felony child prostitution charges after cops find him with 17-year-old boy

Disturbing.

As is this one: http://www.ajc.com/news/local-govt-...on-gets-life-sentence/JnEAITpb5Oy9iZ9RtsVvnI/

Last edited:
Can you point out how many elections B. Clinton won after the Lewinsky affair became known?
Are you trying to suggest that Bill Clinton was NOT a sexual deviant / sexual assaulter / sexual harasser / rapist / pedophile before Lewinski, that Lewinski was his 1st 'incident'? Surely NOT.

Forum List

Back