🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

that isn't exactly what he said, but hey, you're an ignorant leftist that can't figure out how to tie your own shoes. He was discussing paranoid cops. And whites have no issues with cops. we actually respect them, thank them for their services. It takes a special kind of person to volunteer to put themselves in harms way

Oh that's what it is, so you hear a noise in your backyard at 2am and you see someone with a flash light tipping around you should just think that is the police and take them out a glass of milk.
nope, I never said any such thing. you should read what I posted from yesterday. I would have done exactly what the lady did. it wasn't her fault. But it wasn't the cop's fault either based on the call he and his partner responded to. I said, it is tragic and the circumstances were started by a neighbor call. The cop was doing his job. the lady didn't know the cops were called. It's an accident and that's all.

They weren't responding to a 911 call, so what call were they responding to?
QUOTE="jc456, post: 23315263, member: 46512"]
I believe a citizen is allowed to protect their home and family. Period. Whatever means that is. This scenario is tragic. It happened because of a set of circumstances one just couldn't control. Front door left open, neighbor sees front door open, rightfully let's the police know of the open door, the dispatch calls it an open structure call, that implies intruder, the cops show up and begin to walk around the house to ensure no shooter outside, she sees them walking around and thinks intruder herself, and now feels obligated to protect her home and family and bang. No one was at fault. no one. she didn't call it in so she didn't know the cops were coming. tragic accident. but only an accident.
I still wonder why he didn't just knock on the door on a welfare check.
because he didn't go on a welfare check, he went out on an open structure call. again, read the facts dude.
I thought the original story stated that it was a welfare call.

Texas police officer fatally shoots woman in her home after welfare check
QUOTE="jc456, post: 23308364, member: 46512"]Fort Worth police chief: 'No excuse' for Aaron Dean to shoot Atatiana Jefferson in her home

Kraus said the gun found in the room "made sense" if Jefferson was alarmed to hear someone walking around outside her bedroom window. He said the officers apparently believed they were responding to an "open structure" call – which could have meant the home was broken into – rather than a "welfare call" in which they check to make sure people in the home are safe.

Officers plural.

here.

Why would "Open Structure" mean broken into.
Fort Worth shooting: Officers weren't asked to do a wellness check. Here's how it changed things - CNN
(CNN)When Atatiana Jefferson's neighbor called police, he says he expected them to go check to see if she was OK.

But the officer who shot her in her own home was sent on a call that police often handle as a potential burglary.
Authorities are looking into what former Fort Worth police officer Aaron Dean and his partner were told before arriving to Jefferson's home.
"The information came from the neighbor to the call-takers and while it was relayed to the dispatch, it was determined to be an open structure call," Fort Worth interim Police Chief Ed Kraus told reporters on Tuesday.

Who said it was a thug infested shithole or is that just the usual right wing bullshit. Is there a law that says when you can open your door? The main contributor here is the incompetent police officer who murdered an innocent woman, but that doesn't matter in right wing, racist world does it.

Racist white right winger chiming in. Even though black people are a scourge on this nation I still don't think its ok for a cop to go and shoot a lady minding her own business in her own home.
No one else does either if we can beLieve what the anti white cop liberal news media is telling us

But black radicals are claiming it was murder when it may have been only a mistaken killing or and overreaction by the cop

Mistaken killing or overreaction, do you think if I snuck around your house and shot you through the window it would be called a mistake.
If you were a cop instead of a criminal you would be.
Oh...so you just admitted that you think its ok for cops to sneak around people's homes and shoot them thru windows. Very telling.
not at all what he said. comprehension bro!!!

I am not the one with delusional belief of white cops who shoot black people just for the fun of it

So why do they shoot so easily?

I dont think they do

Out of hundreds of thousands of encounters between cops and black people some go wrong

Most cops are white but black cops shoot people also

Its just the lib news media and black race hustlers who want to make you think that racist white cops are wantoning murdering innocent black people

When was the last time a white cop murdered a white woman in her home shooting through a window?

Probably not that recently.

However, the police officer was probably very much on edge because he was in the Ghetto with very little backup. All of the coffee partiers and BLM folks ready to take a shot at him.

IMHO, the key for the future is not to send police into dangerous areas without appropriate backup. Itchy trigger fingers, sometimes guys might hear things and panic. If the Ft Worth PD would have sent 5 or 6 tactical units to the address, the cop would have been less likely to panic IMHO.

Notice how the FBI sent 2 dozen cars to pinch Roger Stone, an elderly man living in a nice area with no history of violence?

No reason just to send one cop car into the ghetto
You DO know that Roger Stone had posted videos of him shooting guns and stating that that is what he would do if he was "taken", right?

You DO know that Roger Stone had posted videos of him shooting guns and stating that that is what he would do if he was "taken", right? stating that that is what he would do if he was "taken", right?

When uber lefties like many of the dems running for resident say they WILL take our guns patriots get angry

Who said it was a thug infested shithole or is that just the usual right wing bullshit.

Look up the violent crime rates for the area, and also just ask people who have been there, dumbass.

Is there a law that says when you can open your door? The main contributor here is the incompetent police officer who murdered an innocent woman, but that doesn't matter in right wing, racist world does it.

This is just your usual left wing black racist bullshit.
yep, he won't comment on the inner city weekly killing stats. he won't discuss it because he'd prefer they all kill themselves. his kkk mentality and all.

It's all really just the typical plea for help; these racist know they can't wipe their own asses without Whitey and they crave our attention; their own attempts at self-rule in the cities and neighborhoods are miserable failures, and they're convinced if they can just get white people to throw trillions at them it will all work out. They're all about money, and aren't bright enough to change their culture and hatred of themselves. Super here is a prime example of that bigotry.

They need to believe that white people are out to get them, it's basically an article of religious faith at this point. Any black person who says maybe some of our problems are our own fault gets kicked out of the brotherhood.

Or......Black folks have trust issues with the police when the police act wildly different in similar situations when the person in question is white rather than black. Take the case of Jerry Waller with the FWPD.

Officer cleared after going to wrong address, shooting innocent grandpa in his garage - Police State USA

Where the police provided *elaborate* quantities of identification and time. With the police identifying themselves as police, giving Mr. Waller a lawful order, giving Mr. Waller time to register the command, giving him time to put the gun on the ground, giving Mr. Waller time to get angry, giving Mr. Waller time to 'freak out', giving Mr. Waller time to reach back down to the ground, giving Mr. Waller time to pick the gun back up, giving Mr. Waller time to time to get into a 'ready' firing stance.

And only THEN do the police shoot him.

Where with Ms. Jefferson, the police never identify themselves. And from the time she was told to put up her hands to the time she was shot to death.....was 0.8 second.

Now how much race played a role in either shooting is certainly open to interpretation and debate. But the stark differences in police reactions in those two situations isn't. So I can wrap my head around why black folks would have difficulty trusting the police. You don't need faith...when you have evidence.

Evidence even the Chief of Police of Fort Worth can recognize.

The cop in this case didn't have enough time to tell if who he was looking at was black before he pulled the trigger. Unless he had some kind of negro detector. The "evidence" of unfair police treatment of blacks is cherry picked over a period of several years of cases that have nothing in common. Like all religions, the faithful will chalk up random events as divine intervention.

Who said it was a thug infested shithole or is that just the usual right wing bullshit.

Look up the violent crime rates for the area, and also just ask people who have been there, dumbass.

Is there a law that says when you can open your door? The main contributor here is the incompetent police officer who murdered an innocent woman, but that doesn't matter in right wing, racist world does it.

yep, he won't comment on the inner city weekly killing stats. he won't discuss it because he'd prefer they all kill themselves. his kkk mentality and all.

It's all really just the typical plea for help; these racist know they can't wipe their own asses without Whitey and they crave our attention; their own attempts at self-rule in the cities and neighborhoods are miserable failures, and they're convinced if they can just get white people to throw trillions at them it will all work out. They're all about money, and aren't bright enough to change their culture and hatred of themselves. Super here is a prime example of that bigotry.

They need to believe that white people are out to get them, it's basically an article of religious faith at this point. Any black person who says maybe some of our problems are our own fault gets kicked out of the brotherhood.

We'll have to disagree; I think they mostly know they're lying POS, and just resent having to obey laws and just want to be exempted from civilized behavior. They been given billions of dollars and effective control of their own communities, schools, and city governments, after all, so keeping up the same bullshit whining and criminality and extortion rackets is what they know works far better than their own record of progress.

Oh that's what it is, so you hear a noise in your backyard at 2am and you see someone with a flash light tipping around you should just think that is the police and take them out a glass of milk.
nope, I never said any such thing. you should read what I posted from yesterday. I would have done exactly what the lady did. it wasn't her fault. But it wasn't the cop's fault either based on the call he and his partner responded to. I said, it is tragic and the circumstances were started by a neighbor call. The cop was doing his job. the lady didn't know the cops were called. It's an accident and that's all.

because he didn't go on a welfare check, he went out on an open structure call. again, read the facts dude.

QUOTE="jc456, post: 23308364, member: 46512"]Fort Worth police chief: 'No excuse' for Aaron Dean to shoot Atatiana Jefferson in her home

Kraus said the gun found in the room "made sense" if Jefferson was alarmed to hear someone walking around outside her bedroom window. He said the officers apparently believed they were responding to an "open structure" call – which could have meant the home was broken into – rather than a "welfare call" in which they check to make sure people in the home are safe.

Officers plural.

here.

Fort Worth shooting: Officers weren't asked to do a wellness check. Here's how it changed things - CNN
(CNN)When Atatiana Jefferson's neighbor called police, he says he expected them to go check to see if she was OK.

But the officer who shot her in her own home was sent on a call that police often handle as a potential burglary.
Authorities are looking into what former Fort Worth police officer Aaron Dean and his partner were told before arriving to Jefferson's home.
"The information came from the neighbor to the call-takers and while it was relayed to the dispatch, it was determined to be an open structure call," Fort Worth interim Police Chief Ed Kraus told reporters on Tuesday.
dude save your dbl standard bullshit,,the only reason you are on the cops side is because the victim is black,,,

Officers plural.

here.

lol why was she standing there with a gun in her hand with her front doors wide open for at least several minutes, long enough for others to feel a need to call police and for the police to arrive, if she was so afraid of prowlers? lol you make no sense at all, as usual. It's just as likely to look like a set up to murder some cops, actually.
I love how CRC's try to make up stuff to excuse this murder.

Or......Black folks have trust issues with the police when the police act wildly different in similar situations when the person in question is white rather than black. Take the case of Jerry Waller with the FWPD.

Officer cleared after going to wrong address, shooting innocent grandpa in his garage - Police State USA

Where the police provided *elaborate* quantities of identification and time. With the police identifying themselves as police, giving Mr. Waller a lawful order, giving Mr. Waller time to register the command, giving him time to put the gun on the ground, giving Mr. Waller time to get angry, giving Mr. Waller time to 'freak out', giving Mr. Waller time to reach back down to the ground, giving Mr. Waller time to pick the gun back up, giving Mr. Waller time to time to get into a 'ready' firing stance.

Where with Ms. Jefferson, the police never identify themselves. And from the time she was told to put up her hands to the time she was shot to death.....was 0.8 second.

Now how much race played a role in either shooting is certainly open to interpretation and debate. But the stark differences in police reactions in those two situations isn't. So I can wrap my head around why black folks would have difficulty trusting the police. You don't need faith...when you have evidence.

The cop in this case didn't have enough time to tell if who he was looking at was black before he pulled the trigger. Unless he had some kind of negro detector. The "evidence" of unfair police treatment of blacks is cherry picked over a period of several years of cases that have nothing in common. Like all religions, the faithful will chalk up random events as divine intervention.

I've lived in Ft. Worth until last year. There are definitely white neighborhoods and black neighborhoods. And the cops definitely know which is which.

This was a black neighborhood and the cop knew it.

Did that flavor his judgement and cause him to act more rashly and with less regard to police protocol than if he'd been in a white neighborhood? I don't know. But I can certainly understand if Black folk see it that way. Especially since it was one of their own killed without police identification and with zero chance to obey a lawful order.

And an old white guy in a white neighborhood in a similar situation with the same police force in was given both police identification and *elaborate* opportunities to comply

And the Chief of Police of Ft. Worth gets it too.

As details come out, the media grows more and more quiet.

Had their narrative. They, just had it. White cop. BLACK and a WOMAN.

Like flies to fresh hot wet shit, the media gets down there..

I dont think they do

Out of hundreds of thousands of encounters between cops and black people some go wrong

Most cops are white but black cops shoot people also

Its just the lib news media and black race hustlers who want to make you think that racist white cops are wantoning murdering innocent black people

When was the last time a white cop murdered a white woman in her home shooting through a window?

Probably not that recently.

However, the police officer was probably very much on edge because he was in the Ghetto with very little backup. All of the coffee partiers and BLM folks ready to take a shot at him.

IMHO, the key for the future is not to send police into dangerous areas without appropriate backup. Itchy trigger fingers, sometimes guys might hear things and panic. If the Ft Worth PD would have sent 5 or 6 tactical units to the address, the cop would have been less likely to panic IMHO.

Notice how the FBI sent 2 dozen cars to pinch Roger Stone, an elderly man living in a nice area with no history of violence?

No reason just to send one cop car into the ghetto
You DO know that Roger Stone had posted videos of him shooting guns and stating that that is what he would do if he was "taken", right?

You DO know that Roger Stone had posted videos of him shooting guns and stating that that is what he would do if he was "taken", right? stating that that is what he would do if he was "taken", right?

When uber lefties like many of the dems running for resident say they WILL take our guns patriots get angry
So you agree that there was legit reason for the cops being prepared. Good.

We'll have to disagree; I think they mostly know they're lying POS, and just resent having to obey laws and just want to be exempted from civilized behavior. They been given billions of dollars and effective control of their own communities, schools, and city governments, after all, so keeping up the same bullshit whining and criminality and extortion rackets is what they know works far better than their own record of progress.

Sure, deep down they probably know but it's all buried under a pile of self delusion and the media pandering to their insecurity only reinforces their chronic denial.

As details come out, the media grows more and more quiet.

Had their narrative. They, just had it. White cop. BLACK and a WOMAN.

Like flies to fresh hot wet shit, the media gets down there..
I hope you aren't supporting murder here.

Officers plural.

here.

dude save your dbl standard bullshit,,the only reason you are on the cops side is because the victim is black,,,
I don't care what you think, know that. you're a confused leftist kkk. I get it. It's frustrating for you.

Officers plural.

here.

lol why was she standing there with a gun in her hand with her front doors wide open for at least several minutes, long enough for others to feel a need to call police and for the police to arrive, if she was so afraid of prowlers? lol you make no sense at all, as usual. It's just as likely to look like a set up to murder some cops, actually.
what's made up? I have provided the links from the chief. are you saying he's making it up?

Officers plural.

here.

I don't care what you think, know that. you're a confused leftist kkk. I get it. It's frustrating for you.

I dont think it I PROVED it,,,
and you call me KKK after all your racist talk,,,what a joke,,,

Officers plural.

here.

In their defense, the specifics of Texas law make this murder. Most jurisdictions require malice for murder. Texas does not. They just need one person intentionally taking the life of another.

So in many other jurisdictions it might be manslaughter or some lesser form of criminal homicide. And not knowing the specifics of Texas criminal homicide statutes, one could reasonably and anecdotally try to apply standards from other jurisdictions.

They'd be wrong, of course. But I'd give them the benefit of the doubt as I shared the relevant Texas Statute.

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 19. CRIMINAL HOMICIDE

After they know better though? Fuck 'em. I have no pity for the willfully ignorant.

QUOTE="jc456, post: 23315263, member: 46512"]QUOTE="jc456, post: 23308364, member: 46512"]Fort Worth police chief: 'No excuse' for Aaron Dean to shoot Atatiana Jefferson in her home

Officers plural.

here.

you won't define racist, so for you I'm racist cause I oppose you. it's your way or you're racist. I get it, that's pure kkk mentality.

I've lived in Ft. Worth until last year. There are definitely white neighborhoods and black neighborhoods. And the cops definitely know which is which.

Did that flavor his judgement and cause him to act more rashly and with less regard to police protocol than if he'd been in a white neighborhood? I don't know. But I can certainly understand if Black folk see it that way. Especially since it was one of their own killed without police identification and with zero chance to obey a lawful order.

And an old white guy in a white neighborhood in a similar situation with the same police force in was given both police identification and *elaborate* opportunities to comply

It's logical to assume that a cop might be nervous when on call in a high crime area which coincidentally 9 times out of 10 is a majority black area. But all logic goes right out the window when the headlines all read "white cop vs black". Why does the media decide to frame it that way instead of saying officer shoots woman?

It's logical to assume that a cop might be nervous when on call in a high crime area which coincidentally 9 times out of 10 is a majority black area. But all logic goes right out the window when the headlines all read "white cop vs black". Why does the media decide to frame it that way instead of saying officer shoots woman?
they're racist.

you won't define racist, so for you I'm racist cause I oppose you. it's your way or you're racist. I get it, that's pure kkk mentality.

I know youre a racist because you think a black guy without a gun that gets shot by a cop should have more respect for authority, but a white guy with a gun that openly admitted he would die before being arrested that gets shot by cops did nothing wrong,,,
so save your racist bullshit for someone else,,,

Forum List

Back