🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

Fort Worth shooting: Officers weren't asked to do a wellness check. Here's how it changed things - CNN
(CNN)When Atatiana Jefferson's neighbor called police, he says he expected them to go check to see if she was OK.

But the officer who shot her in her own home was sent on a call that police often handle as a potential burglary.
Authorities are looking into what former Fort Worth police officer Aaron Dean and his partner were told before arriving to Jefferson's home.
"The information came from the neighbor to the call-takers and while it was relayed to the dispatch, it was determined to be an open structure call," Fort Worth interim Police Chief Ed Kraus told reporters on Tuesday.
dude save your dbl standard bullshit,,the only reason you are on the cops side is because the victim is black,,,
I don't care what you think, know that. you're a confused leftist kkk. I get it. It's frustrating for you.

I dont think it I PROVED it,,,
and you call me KKK after all your racist talk,,,what a joke,,,
you won't define racist, so for you I'm racist cause I oppose you. it's your way or you're racist. I get it, that's pure kkk mentality.

I know youre a racist because you think a black guy without a gun that gets shot by a cop should have more respect for authority, but a white guy with a gun that openly admitted he would die before being arrested that gets shot by cops did nothing wrong,,,
so save your racist bullshit for someone else,,,
he had a gun. you missed that part huh? the first thing you should learn is do some research.

Here free of charge for you.

Shooting of Michael Brown - Wikipedia

Wilson said that an altercation ensued when Brown attacked Wilson in his police vehicle for control of Wilson's gun until it was fired.[4] Johnson stated that Wilson initiated a confrontation by grabbing Brown by the neck
.A grand jury was called and given extensive evidence from Robert McCulloch, the St. Louis County Prosecutor. On November 24, 2014, McCulloch announced the St. Louis County grand jury had decided not to indict Wilson.[11] On March 4, 2015, the U.S. Department of Justice reported the conclusion of its own investigation and cleared Wilson of civil rights violations in the shooting. It found forensic evidence supported the officer's account, that witnesses who corroborated the officer's account were credible, and that witnesses who had incriminated him were not credible, with some admitting they had not directly seen the events.[12][13] The U.S. Department of Justice concluded that Wilson shot Brown in self-defense.[14][15]

dude save your dbl standard bullshit,,the only reason you are on the cops side is because the victim is black,,,
I don't care what you think, know that. you're a confused leftist kkk. I get it. It's frustrating for you.

you won't define racist, so for you I'm racist cause I oppose you. it's your way or you're racist. I get it, that's pure kkk mentality.

I know youre a racist because you think a black guy without a gun that gets shot by a cop should have more respect for authority, but a white guy with a gun that openly admitted he would die before being arrested that gets shot by cops did nothing wrong,,,
he had a gun. you missed that part huh? the first thing you should learn is do some research.

who had a gun???
mike brown???

who had a gun???
mike brown???
QUOTE="jc456, post: 23321174, member: 46512"]

Wilson said that an altercation ensued when Brown attacked Wilson in his police vehicle for control of Wilson's gun until it was fired.[4] Johnson stated that Wilson initiated a confrontation by grabbing Brown by the neck
.A grand jury was called and given extensive evidence from Robert McCulloch, the St. Louis County Prosecutor. On November 24, 2014, McCulloch announced the St. Louis County grand jury had decided not to indict Wilson.[11] On March 4, 2015, the U.S. Department of Justice reported the conclusion of its own investigation and cleared Wilson of civil rights violations in the shooting. It found forensic evidence supported the officer's account, that witnesses who corroborated the officer's account were credible, and that witnesses who had incriminated him were not credible, with some admitting they had not directly seen the events.[12][13] The U.S. Department of Justice concluded that Wilson shot Brown in self-defense.[14][15][/QUOTE]

yep, he won't comment on the inner city weekly killing stats. he won't discuss it because he'd prefer they all kill themselves. his kkk mentality and all.

It's all really just the typical plea for help; these racist know they can't wipe their own asses without Whitey and they crave our attention; their own attempts at self-rule in the cities and neighborhoods are miserable failures, and they're convinced if they can just get white people to throw trillions at them it will all work out. They're all about money, and aren't bright enough to change their culture and hatred of themselves. Super here is a prime example of that bigotry.

They need to believe that white people are out to get them, it's basically an article of religious faith at this point. Any black person who says maybe some of our problems are our own fault gets kicked out of the brotherhood.

Or......Black folks have trust issues with the police when the police act wildly different in similar situations when the person in question is white rather than black. Take the case of Jerry Waller with the FWPD.

Officer cleared after going to wrong address, shooting innocent grandpa in his garage - Police State USA

Where the police provided *elaborate* quantities of identification and time. With the police identifying themselves as police, giving Mr. Waller a lawful order, giving Mr. Waller time to register the command, giving him time to put the gun on the ground, giving Mr. Waller time to get angry, giving Mr. Waller time to 'freak out', giving Mr. Waller time to reach back down to the ground, giving Mr. Waller time to pick the gun back up, giving Mr. Waller time to time to get into a 'ready' firing stance.

And only THEN do the police shoot him.

Where with Ms. Jefferson, the police never identify themselves. And from the time she was told to put up her hands to the time she was shot to death.....was 0.8 second.

Now how much race played a role in either shooting is certainly open to interpretation and debate. But the stark differences in police reactions in those two situations isn't. So I can wrap my head around why black folks would have difficulty trusting the police. You don't need faith...when you have evidence.

Evidence even the Chief of Police of Fort Worth can recognize.

The cop in this case didn't have enough time to tell if who he was looking at was black before he pulled the trigger. Unless he had some kind of negro detector. The "evidence" of unfair police treatment of blacks is cherry picked over a period of several years of cases that have nothing in common. Like all religions, the faithful will chalk up random events as divine intervention.

I've lived in Ft. Worth until last year. There are definitely white neighborhoods and black neighborhoods. And the cops definitely know which is which.

This was a black neighborhood and the cop knew it.

Did that flavor his judgement and cause him to act more rashly and with less regard to police protocol than if he'd been in a white neighborhood? I don't know. But I can certainly understand if Black folk see it that way. Especially since it was one of their own killed without police identification and with zero chance to obey a lawful order.

And an old white guy in a white neighborhood in a similar situation with the same police force in was given both police identification and *elaborate* opportunities to comply

And the Chief of Police of Ft. Worth gets it too.
Lol

That is every city or county in America. Have the jungle areas and the normal people areas.

Quick question for all of you on this thread. If you heard noises in your backyard at 2:00 am, as well as saw someone running around with a flashlight, who did not identify themselves, would you grab your gun if you had one?
Another question.

What the hell kind of "adult" is playing video games with an 8 year old at 2:23 am?????
What are the charges Mr. Prosecuter?
Your honor, she was playing video games at 2 am.
Lock her up.
She pointed a gun out the window. The cop didnt know what he was dealing with.

who had a gun???
mike brown???

.A grand jury was called and given extensive evidence from Robert McCulloch, the St. Louis County Prosecutor. On November 24, 2014, McCulloch announced the St. Louis County grand jury had decided not to indict Wilson.[11] On March 4, 2015, the U.S. Department of Justice reported the conclusion of its own investigation and cleared Wilson of civil rights violations in the shooting. It found forensic evidence supported the officer's account, that witnesses who corroborated the officer's account were credible, and that witnesses who had incriminated him were not credible, with some admitting they had not directly seen the events.[12][13] The U.S. Department of Justice concluded that Wilson shot Brown in self-defense.[14][15]
[/QUOTE]

this was a fully justified shooting just like lavoy finicum,,,

but you had a different view because lavoy was white,,,

Quick question for all of you on this thread. If you heard noises in your backyard at 2:00 am, as well as saw someone running around with a flashlight, who did not identify themselves, would you grab your gun if you had one?
Another question.

What the hell kind of "adult" is playing video games with an 8 year old at 2:23 am?????
Lock her up.
she had a right to protect her home he didnt,,,he was the intruder,,,

who had a gun???
mike brown???

this was a fully justified shooting just like lavoy finicum,,,

but you had a different view because lavoy was white,,,[/QUOTE]
the scenario was different. do you need me to pull that one too? fk, I get tired of educating ignorance like you.

Another question.

Lock her up.
648 posts and you haven't read shit I guess. continuance with you is a waste of time. I gave you the facts five times.

It's all really just the typical plea for help; these racist know they can't wipe their own asses without Whitey and they crave our attention; their own attempts at self-rule in the cities and neighborhoods are miserable failures, and they're convinced if they can just get white people to throw trillions at them it will all work out. They're all about money, and aren't bright enough to change their culture and hatred of themselves. Super here is a prime example of that bigotry.

They need to believe that white people are out to get them, it's basically an article of religious faith at this point. Any black person who says maybe some of our problems are our own fault gets kicked out of the brotherhood.

Or......Black folks have trust issues with the police when the police act wildly different in similar situations when the person in question is white rather than black. Take the case of Jerry Waller with the FWPD.

Officer cleared after going to wrong address, shooting innocent grandpa in his garage - Police State USA

Where the police provided *elaborate* quantities of identification and time. With the police identifying themselves as police, giving Mr. Waller a lawful order, giving Mr. Waller time to register the command, giving him time to put the gun on the ground, giving Mr. Waller time to get angry, giving Mr. Waller time to 'freak out', giving Mr. Waller time to reach back down to the ground, giving Mr. Waller time to pick the gun back up, giving Mr. Waller time to time to get into a 'ready' firing stance.

Where with Ms. Jefferson, the police never identify themselves. And from the time she was told to put up her hands to the time she was shot to death.....was 0.8 second.

Now how much race played a role in either shooting is certainly open to interpretation and debate. But the stark differences in police reactions in those two situations isn't. So I can wrap my head around why black folks would have difficulty trusting the police. You don't need faith...when you have evidence.

The cop in this case didn't have enough time to tell if who he was looking at was black before he pulled the trigger. Unless he had some kind of negro detector. The "evidence" of unfair police treatment of blacks is cherry picked over a period of several years of cases that have nothing in common. Like all religions, the faithful will chalk up random events as divine intervention.

I've lived in Ft. Worth until last year. There are definitely white neighborhoods and black neighborhoods. And the cops definitely know which is which.

Did that flavor his judgement and cause him to act more rashly and with less regard to police protocol than if he'd been in a white neighborhood? I don't know. But I can certainly understand if Black folk see it that way. Especially since it was one of their own killed without police identification and with zero chance to obey a lawful order.

And an old white guy in a white neighborhood in a similar situation with the same police force in was given both police identification and *elaborate* opportunities to comply

It's logical to assume that a cop might be nervous when on call in a high crime area which coincidentally 9 times out of 10 is a majority black area.

It wasn't a particularity high crime area. Yet you assume it was. You assume that he cop's overractions and failure to follow police protocol were justified for no other reason than he was in a black neighborhood.

And demonstrate my point beautifully.

Thank you.

Another question.

Lock her up.
648 posts and you haven't read shit I guess. continuance with you is a waste of time. I gave you the facts five times.

the only fact I see is your selective opinion when it come to race of the victim,,,

Another question.

Lock her up.

the only fact I see is your selective opinion when it come to race of the victim,,,
fact is she was black right? so tell me how that disproves the neighbors call?

It's logical to assume that a cop might be nervous when on call in a high crime area which coincidentally 9 times out of 10 is a majority black area.

It wasn't a particularity high crime area. Yet you assume it was. You assume that he cop's overractions and failure to follow police protocol were justified for no other reason than he was in a black neighborhood.

Thank you.

Fort Worth isn't a high crime area? I'm skeptical about that. But how is my assumption that the officer must have had a reason for being nervous worse than everyone else assuming he went there to murder a black person?

Lock her up.

you cant twist your way out of it,,,youre a racist,,,

coming from you gives it zero relevance. people will see your kkk behavior. projection is what you do.

Thank you.

Fort Worth isn't a high crime area? I'm skeptical about that. But how is my assumption that the officer must have had a reason for being nervous worse than everyone else assuming he went there to murder a black person?

That black neighborhood wasn't.

But keep trying to explain to us why its 'logical' for the police to treat black folks differently than white folks.....as you try and figure out why black folks have trust issues with the police.

coming from you gives it zero relevance. people will see your kkk behavior. projection is what you do.

youre the one with the racist opinion,,,

Thank you.

I lived in Arlington in the late 80s, many areas were considered dangerous in FW. There were nice areas as well. Arlington bordered FW.

Forum List

Back