🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

democratic run inner cities, yes. want to see the stats you refuse to look at? I'll be happy to go get em. but you won't read them so I'm not going to waste my time. you ignore the 7 deaths most every weekend in Chicago.

Are all black neighborhoods in inner cities? Was this young lady living in a inner city neighborhood?
all inner cities are black neighborhoods.

So all black neighborhoods in the inner city are crime infested.

lol even the middle class neighborhoods that are majority black have bars on all their windows and doors, and those aren't there to keep out white burglars, homey; they're there to keep their neighbors out.

More of the usual right wing, racist babble. How many middle class black neighborhoods have you been in? My guess is none. You probably heard that BS on Rish and took it and ran with it.
That's why your racist BS only flies with clueless white lefties who live out in the Burbs and/or in gated communities that are majority white, and why when we hear about a house fire where bodies are found up against barred windows that wouldn't open we know it's in a barrio or a black neighborhood, homey.

Get some new material instead of the same old used up racist horse shit. It never ceases to amaze me how the racist can tell you everything about black folks when they don't even associate with us.
I was at a bar in St. Louis in an all black area. Nice people, they accepted me after they all did a double take. I was there with a black dude I had met at another bar and he needed a ride. I gave him one. you all are the racists since you have no idea what one actually is. Opposition to your ideas does not make a person racist. that's just babble from a leftist fk.

So why do they shoot so easily?

So why do they shoot so easily?

I dont think they do

Out of hundreds of thousands of encounters between cops and black people some go wrong

Most cops are white but black cops shoot people also

Its just the lib news media and black race hustlers who want to make you think that racist white cops are wantoning murdering innocent black people

When was the last time a white cop murdered a white woman in her home shooting through a window?

Probably not that recently.

However, the police officer was probably very much on edge because he was in the Ghetto with very little backup. All of the coffee partiers and BLM folks ready to take a shot at him.

IMHO, the key for the future is not to send police into dangerous areas without appropriate backup. Itchy trigger fingers, sometimes guys might hear things and panic. If the Ft Worth PD would have sent 5 or 6 tactical units to the address, the cop would have been less likely to panic IMHO.

Notice how the FBI sent 2 dozen cars to pinch Roger Stone, an elderly man living in a nice area with no history of violence?

No reason just to send one cop car into the ghetto
You DO know that Roger Stone had posted videos of him shooting guns and stating that that is what he would do if he was "taken", right?

You DO know that Roger Stone had posted videos of him shooting guns and stating that that is what he would do if he was "taken", right? stating that that is what he would do if he was "taken", right?

When uber lefties like many of the dems running for resident say they WILL take our guns patriots get angry

...and you wonder why so many with guns showed up when his old ass was arrested.

Look up the violent crime rates for the area, and also just ask people who have been there, dumbass.

This is just your usual left wing black racist bullshit.
yep, he won't comment on the inner city weekly killing stats. he won't discuss it because he'd prefer they all kill themselves. his kkk mentality and all.

It's all really just the typical plea for help; these racist know they can't wipe their own asses without Whitey and they crave our attention; their own attempts at self-rule in the cities and neighborhoods are miserable failures, and they're convinced if they can just get white people to throw trillions at them it will all work out. They're all about money, and aren't bright enough to change their culture and hatred of themselves. Super here is a prime example of that bigotry.

They need to believe that white people are out to get them, it's basically an article of religious faith at this point. Any black person who says maybe some of our problems are our own fault gets kicked out of the brotherhood.

Or......Black folks have trust issues with the police when the police act wildly different in similar situations when the person in question is white rather than black. Take the case of Jerry Waller with the FWPD.

Officer cleared after going to wrong address, shooting innocent grandpa in his garage - Police State USA

Where the police provided *elaborate* quantities of identification and time. With the police identifying themselves as police, giving Mr. Waller a lawful order, giving Mr. Waller time to register the command, giving him time to put the gun on the ground, giving Mr. Waller time to get angry, giving Mr. Waller time to 'freak out', giving Mr. Waller time to reach back down to the ground, giving Mr. Waller time to pick the gun back up, giving Mr. Waller time to time to get into a 'ready' firing stance.

And only THEN do the police shoot him.

Where with Ms. Jefferson, the police never identify themselves. And from the time she was told to put up her hands to the time she was shot to death.....was 0.8 second.

Now how much race played a role in either shooting is certainly open to interpretation and debate. But the stark differences in police reactions in those two situations isn't. So I can wrap my head around why black folks would have difficulty trusting the police. You don't need faith...when you have evidence.

Evidence even the Chief of Police of Fort Worth can recognize.

The cop in this case didn't have enough time to tell if who he was looking at was black before he pulled the trigger. Unless he had some kind of negro detector. The "evidence" of unfair police treatment of blacks is cherry picked over a period of several years of cases that have nothing in common. Like all religions, the faithful will chalk up random events as divine intervention.

Cherry picked my ass, we have centuries of mistreatment to pull from.

nope, I never said any such thing. you should read what I posted from yesterday. I would have done exactly what the lady did. it wasn't her fault. But it wasn't the cop's fault either based on the call he and his partner responded to. I said, it is tragic and the circumstances were started by a neighbor call. The cop was doing his job. the lady didn't know the cops were called. It's an accident and that's all.

They weren't responding to a 911 call, so what call were they responding to?
QUOTE="jc456, post: 23315263, member: 46512"]
because he didn't go on a welfare check, he went out on an open structure call. again, read the facts dude.
I thought the original story stated that it was a welfare call.

Texas police officer fatally shoots woman in her home after welfare check
QUOTE="jc456, post: 23308364, member: 46512"]Fort Worth police chief: 'No excuse' for Aaron Dean to shoot Atatiana Jefferson in her home

Kraus said the gun found in the room "made sense" if Jefferson was alarmed to hear someone walking around outside her bedroom window. He said the officers apparently believed they were responding to an "open structure" call – which could have meant the home was broken into – rather than a "welfare call" in which they check to make sure people in the home are safe.

Officers plural.

here.

Why would "Open Structure" mean broken into.
Fort Worth shooting: Officers weren't asked to do a wellness check. Here's how it changed things - CNN
(CNN)When Atatiana Jefferson's neighbor called police, he says he expected them to go check to see if she was OK.

But the officer who shot her in her own home was sent on a call that police often handle as a potential burglary.
Authorities are looking into what former Fort Worth police officer Aaron Dean and his partner were told before arriving to Jefferson's home.
"The information came from the neighbor to the call-takers and while it was relayed to the dispatch, it was determined to be an open structure call," Fort Worth interim Police Chief Ed Kraus told reporters on Tuesday.
dude save your dbl standard bullshit,,the only reason you are on the cops side is because the victim is black,,,

Damn at least you showed up, but I notice you don't call it out as racism though.

Don’t be white and make a mistake.. democrats got the lynching out .. this guy should run

While I would agree that so far any racial aspect of what happened is BS, there needs to be an investigation into that whole sequence after the call from the neighbor was made. If this cop didn't know why he was supposed to be there in the first place, it could have helped contribute to his actions. When a welfare "check" is called for by a civilian, the police need to take that seriously, they need to get their shit straight before they pull out their gun against the homeowners whos' property taxes are paying their salaries. There is actually no good excuse for this cop not to know why he was there, ( if he was treating it as an open structure).
Unfortunately for the police in this story, someone needs to be held accountable.

Are all black neighborhoods in inner cities? Was this young lady living in a inner city neighborhood?
all inner cities are black neighborhoods.

So all black neighborhoods in the inner city are crime infested.

lol even the middle class neighborhoods that are majority black have bars on all their windows and doors, and those aren't there to keep out white burglars, homey; they're there to keep their neighbors out.

More of the usual right wing, racist babble. How many middle class black neighborhoods have you been in? My guess is none. You probably heard that BS on Rish and took it and ran with it.
That's why your racist BS only flies with clueless white lefties who live out in the Burbs and/or in gated communities that are majority white, and why when we hear about a house fire where bodies are found up against barred windows that wouldn't open we know it's in a barrio or a black neighborhood, homey.

Get some new material instead of the same old used up racist horse shit. It never ceases to amaze me how the racist can tell you everything about black folks when they don't even associate with us.
I was at a bar in St. Louis in an all black area. Nice people, they accepted me after they all did a double take. I was there with a black dude I had met at another bar and he needed a ride. I gave him one. you all are the racists since you have no idea what one actually is. Opposition to your ideas does not make a person racist. that's just babble from a leftist fk.

Talk about pulling something out of your ass.

yep, he won't comment on the inner city weekly killing stats. he won't discuss it because he'd prefer they all kill themselves. his kkk mentality and all.

It's all really just the typical plea for help; these racist know they can't wipe their own asses without Whitey and they crave our attention; their own attempts at self-rule in the cities and neighborhoods are miserable failures, and they're convinced if they can just get white people to throw trillions at them it will all work out. They're all about money, and aren't bright enough to change their culture and hatred of themselves. Super here is a prime example of that bigotry.

They need to believe that white people are out to get them, it's basically an article of religious faith at this point. Any black person who says maybe some of our problems are our own fault gets kicked out of the brotherhood.

Or......Black folks have trust issues with the police when the police act wildly different in similar situations when the person in question is white rather than black. Take the case of Jerry Waller with the FWPD.

Officer cleared after going to wrong address, shooting innocent grandpa in his garage - Police State USA

Where the police provided *elaborate* quantities of identification and time. With the police identifying themselves as police, giving Mr. Waller a lawful order, giving Mr. Waller time to register the command, giving him time to put the gun on the ground, giving Mr. Waller time to get angry, giving Mr. Waller time to 'freak out', giving Mr. Waller time to reach back down to the ground, giving Mr. Waller time to pick the gun back up, giving Mr. Waller time to time to get into a 'ready' firing stance.

And only THEN do the police shoot him.

Where with Ms. Jefferson, the police never identify themselves. And from the time she was told to put up her hands to the time she was shot to death.....was 0.8 second.

Now how much race played a role in either shooting is certainly open to interpretation and debate. But the stark differences in police reactions in those two situations isn't. So I can wrap my head around why black folks would have difficulty trusting the police. You don't need faith...when you have evidence.

Evidence even the Chief of Police of Fort Worth can recognize.

The cop in this case didn't have enough time to tell if who he was looking at was black before he pulled the trigger. Unless he had some kind of negro detector. The "evidence" of unfair police treatment of blacks is cherry picked over a period of several years of cases that have nothing in common. Like all religions, the faithful will chalk up random events as divine intervention.

Cherry picked my ass, we have centuries of mistreatment to pull from.

No individual has been mistreated for centuries.

The mistreatment that someone's great-great grandpappy endured has no impact you. And even if it did, the folks who imposed the mistreatment are long dead anyhow.

Racist white right winger chiming in. Even though black people are a scourge on this nation I still don't think its ok for a cop to go and shoot a lady minding her own business in her own home.
No one else does either if we can beLieve what the anti white cop liberal news media is telling us

But black radicals are claiming it was murder when it may have been only a mistaken killing or and overreaction by the cop

Mistaken killing or overreaction, do you think if I snuck around your house and shot you through the window it would be called a mistake.
If you were a cop instead of a criminal you would be.
Oh...so you just admitted that you think its ok for cops to sneak around people's homes and shoot them thru windows. Very telling.

Only black folks.
Well, you think it is ok for Trayvon to sneak around people's windows at night without being confronted

They weren't responding to a 911 call, so what call were they responding to?
QUOTE="jc456, post: 23315263, member: 46512"]
I thought the original story stated that it was a welfare call.

Texas police officer fatally shoots woman in her home after welfare check
QUOTE="jc456, post: 23308364, member: 46512"]Fort Worth police chief: 'No excuse' for Aaron Dean to shoot Atatiana Jefferson in her home

Kraus said the gun found in the room "made sense" if Jefferson was alarmed to hear someone walking around outside her bedroom window. He said the officers apparently believed they were responding to an "open structure" call – which could have meant the home was broken into – rather than a "welfare call" in which they check to make sure people in the home are safe.

Officers plural.

here.

Fort Worth shooting: Officers weren't asked to do a wellness check. Here's how it changed things - CNN
(CNN)When Atatiana Jefferson's neighbor called police, he says he expected them to go check to see if she was OK.

But the officer who shot her in her own home was sent on a call that police often handle as a potential burglary.
Authorities are looking into what former Fort Worth police officer Aaron Dean and his partner were told before arriving to Jefferson's home.
"The information came from the neighbor to the call-takers and while it was relayed to the dispatch, it was determined to be an open structure call," Fort Worth interim Police Chief Ed Kraus told reporters on Tuesday.
dude save your dbl standard bullshit,,the only reason you are on the cops side is because the victim is black,,,

Damn at least you showed up, but I notice you don't call it out as racism though.

Sorry, we don't know its racism. I need actual evidence to make that leap. The cop put himself in a bad position where his options were limited and then the worst possible chain of events happened.

QUOTE="jc456, post: 23315263, member: 46512"]QUOTE="jc456, post: 23308364, member: 46512"]Fort Worth police chief: 'No excuse' for Aaron Dean to shoot Atatiana Jefferson in her home

Officers plural.

here.

Sorry, we don't know its racism. I need actual evidence to make that leap. The cop put himself in a bad position where his options were limited and then the worst possible chain of events happened.
Nobody's gonna want to take the job anymore. The consequences will destroy your life. Mistakes arent permitted if you're a cop.

No they don't, but you already know that. You are just a Trumper Humper who is trying to fool the people.

Without the presence of white cops most black ghettos would be the real life version of John Carpenters movie ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK

Police should just stop responding to calls from those hood rat nests. Let them call Al Sharpton or Black Lives Suck or somebody instead.
Police should just stop responding to calls from those hood rat nests. Let them call Al Sharpton or Black Lives Suck or somebody instead.

So black people may wish for that to happen

But the consequences for black people would be devastating

Apparently they're fine with being killed by black people, and only seem to snivel when a white cop is involved, so obviously it makes little sense for any cops to set themselves up for lawsuits and criminal charges every time some hood rat wins a Darwin Award, and also makes no sense for city governments to let themselves get looted by the latest hood rat industry, baiting cops and getting rich. In an atmosphere where a major political Party is supporting 'racial replacement agendas and advocating assassinations of police officers, just don't expect much in the way those Super Cops Hollywood shows on TV are full of to rush to join police forces. They make their own beds, let them wallow in them. The black middle class doesn't give a shit, they just use hood rats as hostages to extort bennies for themselves, so they've been devastating themselves for decades.

Who leaves the front doors wide open at 2 a.m. in a thug infested shithole? Why didn't her neighbors check it out themselves first? Lots of questions here, but creating a charged atmosphere that is the main contributor here; blame the scum running around wearing 'Kill The Pigs' socks and hiring BLM scum to teach college classes advocating killing cops. Why do people assume cops should assume black women aren't armed criminals? That is particularly stupid.

Why do people assume cops should assume black women aren't armed criminals?

Is it so hard to admit this cop screwed up?, you seem to make the loss of a life here of minimal consequence because the woman is black. The woman did nothing wrong by reaching for a gun when she heard a noise in her back yard. for her own sake she could have been smarter about not making herself a target, but she did nothing criminal.
I personally don't want to live in a militarized police state where civilians are seen as guilty before proven innocent and that their personal homes are the domain of the State. As a homeowner ( if you own property) You have every right to defend your home from an intruder with a fire arm, and you should not have to worry about police shooting you while doing it. The cop did not give himself enough time to assess the situation and Its an obvious fact because the woman is dead. They had no reason to rush into the situation and what the cop did by moving around the side of the building was lessen his own options. He actually made it harder to identify who it was inside the house than if he did it the right way. So yes he screwed up, and if he was sent on the wrong kind of call then dispatch screwed up or maybe police need to rethink the way police are sent out on residential calls

Blaming the victim for leaving her door open? you really think so? Hey well they were playing video games in the back room, and most likely she or the 8 year old just forgot to close it.
You know, worse things have happened like someone playing games on their phone while their baby is dying in a hot car, because they forgot their baby is in the back seat... who does that? So you know, yes sometimes people can forget to close their front door but its not "Asking For It".
how did he screw up?

again... there needs to be an investigation to see if the cop was sent out on the right type of call and if he knew any reason why he was there in the first place.
But assuming he was there on a welfare check especially or even an open structure call.... what was their rush? why rush when they have to think there might be "innocent" residents inside? Why not consider someone did just forget to close their door? why not consider someone inside might need medical attention? WHY ONLY go in with the thought of a burglar or intruder? The cops in this story had complete control of the situation, the front door was open and the lights were on giving them a clear view back into the house... so who is going to sneak up on them there? If they weren't sure then call for backup and have someone else watch the side of the house while they went in the front. Why rush the situation? no one was going anywhere and yes, calling inside would have been the correct thing to do...at least wait for back up. There should be the reasonable assumption by police that someones home is just that.... it wasn't a bank or jewelry store with the front door left open.

No they don't, but you already know that. You are just a Trumper Humper who is trying to fool the people.

Without the presence of white cops most black ghettos would be the real life version of John Carpenters movie ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK

Apparently they're fine with being killed by black people, and only seem to snivel when a white cop is involved, so obviously it makes little sense for any cops to set themselves up for lawsuits and criminal charges every time some hood rat wins a Darwin Award, and also makes no sense for city governments to let themselves get looted by the latest hood rat industry, baiting cops and getting rich. In an atmosphere where a major political Party is supporting 'racial replacement agendas and advocating assassinations of police officers, just don't expect much in the way those Super Cops Hollywood shows on TV are full of to rush to join police forces. They make their own beds, let them wallow in them. The black middle class doesn't give a shit, they just use hood rats as hostages to extort bennies for themselves, so they've been devastating themselves for decades.

Who leaves the front doors wide open at 2 a.m. in a thug infested shithole? Why didn't her neighbors check it out themselves first? Lots of questions here, but creating a charged atmosphere that is the main contributor here; blame the scum running around wearing 'Kill The Pigs' socks and hiring BLM scum to teach college classes advocating killing cops. Why do people assume cops should assume black women aren't armed criminals? That is particularly stupid.

Is it so hard to admit this cop screwed up?, you seem to make the loss of a life here of minimal consequence because the woman is black. The woman did nothing wrong by reaching for a gun when she heard a noise in her back yard. for her own sake she could have been smarter about not making herself a target, but she did nothing criminal.
I personally don't want to live in a militarized police state where civilians are seen as guilty before proven innocent and that their personal homes are the domain of the State. As a homeowner ( if you own property) You have every right to defend your home from an intruder with a fire arm, and you should not have to worry about police shooting you while doing it. The cop did not give himself enough time to assess the situation and Its an obvious fact because the woman is dead. They had no reason to rush into the situation and what the cop did by moving around the side of the building was lessen his own options. He actually made it harder to identify who it was inside the house than if he did it the right way. So yes he screwed up, and if he was sent on the wrong kind of call then dispatch screwed up or maybe police need to rethink the way police are sent out on residential calls

Blaming the victim for leaving her door open? you really think so? Hey well they were playing video games in the back room, and most likely she or the 8 year old just forgot to close it.
You know, worse things have happened like someone playing games on their phone while their baby is dying in a hot car, because they forgot their baby is in the back seat... who does that? So you know, yes sometimes people can forget to close their front door but its not "Asking For It".
how did he screw up?

he murdered an innocent women in her own home,,,

Nobody's gonna want to take the job anymore. The consequences will destroy your life. Mistakes arent permitted if you're a cop.

I sure wouldn't want to be a cop and when it comes to the majority of them, they have my respect for what they have to do, however maybe some of their procedures or training need be revised.

how did he screw up?

nope. you're wrong. An innocent woman was accidentally shot. again, a court will see it that way. I don't give a fk what you think.

how did he screw up?

again... there needs to be an investigation to see if the cop was sent out on the right type of call and if he knew any reason why he was there in the first place.
But assuming he was there on a welfare check especially or even an open structure call.... what was their rush? why rush when they have to think there might be "innocent" residents inside? Why not consider someone did just forget to close their door? why not consider someone inside might need medical attention? WHY ONLY go in with the thought of a burglar or intruder? The cops in this story had complete control of the situation, the front door was open and the lights were on giving them a clear view back into the house... so who is going to sneak up on them there? If they weren't sure then call for backup and have someone else watch the side of the house while they went in the front. Why rush the situation? no one was going anywhere and yes, calling inside would have been the correct thing to do...at least wait for back up. There should be the reasonable assumption by police that someones home is just that.... it wasn't a bank or jewelry store with the front door left open.
every shooting is investigated. Why would you think there wouldn't be? The facts are the facts, and those don't change.

What are the charges Mr. Prosecuter?
Your honor, she was playing video games at 2 am.
Lock her up.
She pointed a gun out the window. The cop didnt know what he was dealing with.
I haven't heard that anywhere.

Nope. The cop has never said that a gun was pointed at him. Nor is it in any warrant or official account of from the police.

Atatiana Jefferson pointed gun at window before Fort Worth officer killed her, nephew told authorities

well it was her house and under both texas law and the constitution she had a right defend herself from intruders including cops,,,
yep

how did he screw up?

nope. you're wrong. An innocent woman was accidentally shot. again, a court will see it that way. I don't give a fk what you think.

sorry but his shot was well trained and deliberate ,,,not an accident,,

how did he screw up?

rush? wtf are you talking about? the cop was there on an open structure call and saw someone point a gun at him. What was the rush? He defended himself? weak.

He wasn't near the front door, was in the dark outside. wtf is wrong with fkwads? omg, you have no common sense. fk.

how did he screw up?

sorry but his shot was well trained and deliberate ,,,not an accident,,
that's how they're trained to hit middle mass. didn't you know that? So he's a good shot. doesn't make it murder, only a tragic killing that was unnecessary had the neighbor not called for the check.

how did he screw up?

rush? wtf are you talking about? the cop was there on an open structure call and saw someone point a gun at him. What was the rush? He defended himself? weak.

He wasn't near the front door, was in the dark outside. wtf is wrong with fkwads? omg, you have no common sense. fk.

or you just dont care because the victim was black and not white,,,
cause you opinion is very different when that happens

Forum List

Back