🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

648 posts and you haven't read shit I guess. continuance with you is a waste of time. I gave you the facts five times.

the only fact I see is your selective opinion when it come to race of the victim,,,
fact is she was black right? so tell me how that disproves the neighbors call?

you cant twist your way out of it,,,youre a racist,,,
coming from you gives it zero relevance. people will see your kkk behavior. projection is what you do.

youre the one with the racist opinion,,,
I have provided facts, four times posted factual updates. you chose to ignore them, that's on you kkk man.

the only fact I see is your selective opinion when it come to race of the victim,,,

coming from you gives it zero relevance. people will see your kkk behavior. projection is what you do.

I have provided facts, four times posted factual updates. you chose to ignore them, that's on you kkk man.
and I [provided facts your opinion is based on skin color,,,

link

link
dude really,,,

can't supply that link too funny. in case you're interested, your opinion is not a fact.

can't supply that link too funny. in case you're interested, your opinion is not a fact.
you already said you would ignore any link not connected with this topic,,,thats why I commented on those threads,,, but you ignored those also didnt you,,,

just face it your a racist and we all know it,,,

Quick question for all of you on this thread. If you heard noises in your backyard at 2:00 am, as well as saw someone running around with a flashlight, who did not identify themselves, would you grab your gun if you had one?
Another question.

What the hell kind of "adult" is playing video games with an 8 year old at 2:23 am?????
What are the charges Mr. Prosecuter?
Your honor, she was playing video games at 2 am.
Lock her up.
She pointed a gun out the window. The cop didnt know what he was dealing with.
I haven't heard that anywhere.

Quick question for all of you on this thread. If you heard noises in your backyard at 2:00 am, as well as saw someone running around with a flashlight, who did not identify themselves, would you grab your gun if you had one?
Another question.

What the hell kind of "adult" is playing video games with an 8 year old at 2:23 am?????
Lock her up.

Nope. The cop has never said that a gun was pointed at him. Nor is it in any warrant or official account of from the police.

Another question.

Lock her up.

Nope. The cop has never said that a gun was pointed at him. Nor is it in any warrant or official account of from the police.

Atatiana Jefferson pointed gun at window before Fort Worth officer killed her, nephew told authorities

Another question.

Lock her up.

Atatiana Jefferson pointed gun at window before Fort Worth officer killed her, nephew told authorities

More specifically, the nephew reported that his Aunt pointed the gun '“toward the window”.

The window was closed, making the claim that she pointed it 'out the window' inaccurate.

Nor did the cop claim that he saw any gun, or that the gun was pointed at him when he shot Ms. Jefferson to death.

Another question.

Lock her up.

well it was her house and under both texas law and the constitution she had a right defend herself from intruders including cops,,,

you already said you would ignore any link not connected with this topic,,,thats why I commented on those threads,,, but you ignored those also didnt you,,,

nope, asked and answered.

I didnt ask a question dumbass,,,
well i responded to your posts you asked me questions on. now you don't even know what a question is.

nope, asked and answered.

I didnt ask a question dumbass,,,
well i responded to your posts you asked me questions on. now you don't even know what a question is.
you refused to respond on the finicum thread and deflected on the mike brown when and also ignored my direct description of you selective POV

and a question has a question mark at the end of it,,,and I dont see one on my comment where you responded "asked and answered,,,

White police in black neighborhoods do uphold the law and treat citizens with respect

But that isnt good enough to satisfy the black race hustlers

No they don't, but you already know that. You are just a Trumper Humper who is trying to fool the people.

No they don't, but you already know that. You are just a Trumper Humper who is trying to fool the people.

Without the presence of white cops most black ghettos would be the real life version of John Carpenters movie ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK

Police should just stop responding to calls from those hood rat nests. Let them call Al Sharpton or Black Lives Suck or somebody instead.
Police should just stop responding to calls from those hood rat nests. Let them call Al Sharpton or Black Lives Suck or somebody instead.

So black people may wish for that to happen

But the consequences for black people would be devastating

Apparently they're fine with being killed by black people, and only seem to snivel when a white cop is involved, so obviously it makes little sense for any cops to set themselves up for lawsuits and criminal charges every time some hood rat wins a Darwin Award, and also makes no sense for city governments to let themselves get looted by the latest hood rat industry, baiting cops and getting rich. In an atmosphere where a major political Party is supporting 'racial replacement agendas and advocating assassinations of police officers, just don't expect much in the way those Super Cops Hollywood shows on TV are full of to rush to join police forces. They make their own beds, let them wallow in them. The black middle class doesn't give a shit, they just use hood rats as hostages to extort bennies for themselves, so they've been devastating themselves for decades.

Who leaves the front doors wide open at 2 a.m. in a thug infested shithole? Why didn't her neighbors check it out themselves first? Lots of questions here, but creating a charged atmosphere that is the main contributor here; blame the scum running around wearing 'Kill The Pigs' socks and hiring BLM scum to teach college classes advocating killing cops. Why do people assume cops should assume black women aren't armed criminals? That is particularly stupid.

Why do people assume cops should assume black women aren't armed criminals?

Is it so hard to admit this cop screwed up?, you seem to make the loss of a life here of minimal consequence because the woman is black. The woman did nothing wrong by reaching for a gun when she heard a noise in her back yard. for her own sake she could have been smarter about not making herself a target, but she did nothing criminal.
I personally don't want to live in a militarized police state where civilians are seen as guilty before proven innocent and that their personal homes are the domain of the State. As a homeowner ( if you own property) You have every right to defend your home from an intruder with a fire arm, and you should not have to worry about police shooting you while doing it. The cop did not give himself enough time to assess the situation and Its an obvious fact because the woman is dead. They had no reason to rush into the situation and what the cop did by moving around the side of the building was lessen his own options. He actually made it harder to identify who it was inside the house than if he did it the right way. So yes he screwed up, and if he was sent on the wrong kind of call then dispatch screwed up or maybe police need to rethink the way police are sent out on residential calls

Blaming the victim for leaving her door open? you really think so? Hey well they were playing video games in the back room, and most likely she or the 8 year old just forgot to close it.
You know, worse things have happened like someone playing games on their phone while their baby is dying in a hot car, because they forgot their baby is in the back seat... who does that? So you know, yes sometimes people can forget to close their front door but its not "Asking For It".

Without the presence of white cops most black ghettos would be the real life version of John Carpenters movie ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK

So black people may wish for that to happen

But the consequences for black people would be devastating

Apparently they're fine with being killed by black people, and only seem to snivel when a white cop is involved, so obviously it makes little sense for any cops to set themselves up for lawsuits and criminal charges every time some hood rat wins a Darwin Award, and also makes no sense for city governments to let themselves get looted by the latest hood rat industry, baiting cops and getting rich. In an atmosphere where a major political Party is supporting 'racial replacement agendas and advocating assassinations of police officers, just don't expect much in the way those Super Cops Hollywood shows on TV are full of to rush to join police forces. They make their own beds, let them wallow in them. The black middle class doesn't give a shit, they just use hood rats as hostages to extort bennies for themselves, so they've been devastating themselves for decades.

Who leaves the front doors wide open at 2 a.m. in a thug infested shithole? Why didn't her neighbors check it out themselves first? Lots of questions here, but creating a charged atmosphere that is the main contributor here; blame the scum running around wearing 'Kill The Pigs' socks and hiring BLM scum to teach college classes advocating killing cops. Why do people assume cops should assume black women aren't armed criminals? That is particularly stupid.

Why do people assume cops should assume black women aren't armed criminals?

Is it so hard to admit this cop screwed up?, you seem to make the loss of a life here of minimal consequence because the woman is black. The woman did nothing wrong by reaching for a gun when she heard a noise in her back yard. for her own sake she could have been smarter about not making herself a target, but she did nothing criminal.
I personally don't want to live in a militarized police state where civilians are seen as guilty before proven innocent and that their personal homes are the domain of the State. As a homeowner ( if you own property) You have every right to defend your home from an intruder with a fire arm, and you should not have to worry about police shooting you while doing it. The cop did not give himself enough time to assess the situation and Its an obvious fact because the woman is dead. They had no reason to rush into the situation and what the cop did by moving around the side of the building was lessen his own options. He actually made it harder to identify who it was inside the house than if he did it the right way. So yes he screwed up, and if he was sent on the wrong kind of call then dispatch screwed up or maybe police need to rethink the way police are sent out on residential calls

Blaming the victim for leaving her door open? you really think so? Hey well they were playing video games in the back room, and most likely she or the 8 year old just forgot to close it.
You know, worse things have happened like someone playing games on their phone while their baby is dying in a hot car, because they forgot their baby is in the back seat... who does that? So you know, yes sometimes people can forget to close their front door but its not "Asking For It".
how did he screw up?

Are you saying all black neighborhoods are the ghetto, just trying to make sure I am following the right wing, racism. It's amazing how Progressive Hunter disappears when all the right wing, racist diatribes are being spewed.
democratic run inner cities, yes. want to see the stats you refuse to look at? I'll be happy to go get em. but you won't read them so I'm not going to waste my time. you ignore the 7 deaths most every weekend in Chicago.

Are all black neighborhoods in inner cities? Was this young lady living in a inner city neighborhood?
all inner cities are black neighborhoods.

So all black neighborhoods in the inner city are crime infested.

lol even the middle class neighborhoods that are majority black have bars on all their windows and doors, and those aren't there to keep out white burglars, homey; they're there to keep their neighbors out.

More of the usual right wing, racist babble. How many middle class black neighborhoods have you been in? My guess is none. You probably heard that BS on Rish and took it and ran with it.
That's why your racist BS only flies with clueless white lefties who live out in the Burbs and/or in gated communities that are majority white, and why when we hear about a house fire where bodies are found up against barred windows that wouldn't open we know it's in a barrio or a black neighborhood, homey.

Get some new material instead of the same old used up racist horse shit. It never ceases to amaze me how the racist can tell you everything about black folks when they don't even associate with us.

Who said it was a thug infested shithole or is that just the usual right wing bullshit. Is there a law that says when you can open your door? The main contributor here is the incompetent police officer who murdered an innocent woman, but that doesn't matter in right wing, racist world does it.

Racist white right winger chiming in. Even though black people are a scourge on this nation I still don't think its ok for a cop to go and shoot a lady minding her own business in her own home.
No one else does either if we can beLieve what the anti white cop liberal news media is telling us

But black radicals are claiming it was murder when it may have been only a mistaken killing or and overreaction by the cop

Mistaken killing or overreaction, do you think if I snuck around your house and shot you through the window it would be called a mistake.
If you were a cop instead of a criminal you would be.
Oh...so you just admitted that you think its ok for cops to sneak around people's homes and shoot them thru windows. Very telling.

Only black folks.

Oh that's what it is, so you hear a noise in your backyard at 2am and you see someone with a flash light tipping around you should just think that is the police and take them out a glass of milk.
nope, I never said any such thing. you should read what I posted from yesterday. I would have done exactly what the lady did. it wasn't her fault. But it wasn't the cop's fault either based on the call he and his partner responded to. I said, it is tragic and the circumstances were started by a neighbor call. The cop was doing his job. the lady didn't know the cops were called. It's an accident and that's all.

They weren't responding to a 911 call, so what call were they responding to?
QUOTE="jc456, post: 23315263, member: 46512"]
I still wonder why he didn't just knock on the door on a welfare check.
because he didn't go on a welfare check, he went out on an open structure call. again, read the facts dude.
I thought the original story stated that it was a welfare call.

Texas police officer fatally shoots woman in her home after welfare check
QUOTE="jc456, post: 23308364, member: 46512"]Fort Worth police chief: 'No excuse' for Aaron Dean to shoot Atatiana Jefferson in her home

Kraus said the gun found in the room "made sense" if Jefferson was alarmed to hear someone walking around outside her bedroom window. He said the officers apparently believed they were responding to an "open structure" call – which could have meant the home was broken into – rather than a "welfare call" in which they check to make sure people in the home are safe.

Officers plural.

here.

Why would "Open Structure" mean broken into.
Fort Worth shooting: Officers weren't asked to do a wellness check. Here's how it changed things - CNN
(CNN)When Atatiana Jefferson's neighbor called police, he says he expected them to go check to see if she was OK.

But the officer who shot her in her own home was sent on a call that police often handle as a potential burglary.
Authorities are looking into what former Fort Worth police officer Aaron Dean and his partner were told before arriving to Jefferson's home.
"The information came from the neighbor to the call-takers and while it was relayed to the dispatch, it was determined to be an open structure call," Fort Worth interim Police Chief Ed Kraus told reporters on Tuesday.

What is an "open structure" call?

Forum List

Back