Fossil fuel industries have a large quiver full of strategies to lure us away from the truth

1) Please explain in what way, you believe, CO2 emissions standards are "phony".
2) What do you believe should be done with aging coal fired plants that don't get needed maintenance?
all coal plants get there needed maintenance, they would not work otherwise

again you prove you know nothing about energy and even less about co2

1) Please explain in what way, you believe, CO2 emissions standards are "phony".
2) What do you believe should be done with aging coal fired plants that don't get needed maintenance?
Because CO2 isn’t a pollutant and Congress has never authorized the EPA to regulate CO2 emissions.

The clean air act does not authorize the EPA to regulate CO2 due to climate change. If you want a climate act pass a climate act. Follow the Constitution.

all coal plants get there needed maintenance, they would not work otherwise

again you prove you know nothing about energy and even less about co2
Not according to FlaCalTenn to whom I was talking, who wrote: "Same thing with coal plants. Lack of maintenance to the scrubbing systems because to GET A PERMIT for maintenance -- you need to comply with the phony CO2 emissions standards that MIGHT BE MET with ADVANCED scrubbers required by the permit -- but no thinking person wants to INVEST THAT MUCH in an 60 or 90 yr old coal plant."

Not according to FlaCalTenn to whom I was talking, who wrote: "Same thing with coal plants. Lack of maintenance to the scrubbing systems because to GET A PERMIT for maintenance -- you need to comply with the phony CO2 emissions standards that MIGHT BE MET with ADVANCED scrubbers required by the permit -- but no thinking person wants to INVEST THAT MUCH in an 60 or 90 yr old coal plant."
And how did a plant make it to 90 years of age???

That is right, fossil fuel plants and nuclear power plants outperform renewables in every way. CHEAPER, CLEANER, MORE POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE.
Cleaner? "More powerful beyond measure"? Beyond measure?!?! Are you feeling okay dude?

Cleaner? "More powerful beyond measure"? Beyond measure?!?! Are you feeling okay dude?
Cheaper as well.

Cleaner cause one fossil fuel plant does what tens of millions of solar panels cant.lve us all the cheap electricity we need night and day, during the winter and cloudy days. That kind of power solar and wind will never provide.

Cheaper as well.

Cleaner cause one fossil fuel plant does what tens of millions of solar panels cant.lve us all the cheap electricity we need night and day, during the winter and cloudy days. That kind of power solar and wind will never provide.
Fossil plants are obviously not cleaner, but I'm more concerned about your comment that fossil plants were "more powerful beyond measure". You sound a bit like you're losing touch with... you know... reality. Either that or you've gotten into some sort of worship thing that I don't think anyone here would consider appropriate...

Fossil plants are obviously not cleaner, but I'm more concerned about your comment that fossil plants were "more powerful beyond measure". You sound a bit like you're losing touch with... you know... reality. Either that or you've gotten into some sort of worship thing that I don't think anyone here would consider appropriate...
Much cleaner, you cant claim millions of solar panels were manufactured without polluting. You cant state the square miles of land they sit on is not destroyed

More powerful beyond measure when compared to solar and wind.

You can never build a wind or solar powered world, the intermitten problem creates chaos on the grid. So now the solution is battery storage? As if the entire world will run on batteries

Then of course wind and solar do not even come close to providing a reasonable amount of power, even less so if we factor in the extreme price

The biggest scam in history which is causing world wide inflation

Those who believe in renewables are the stupid

Last edited:
More powerful beyond measure when compared to solar and wind.

You can never build a wind or solar powered world, the intermitten problem creates chaos on the grid. So now the solution is battery storage? As if the ebtire world will run on batteries

The biggest scam in history which is causing world wide inflation

Those who believe in renewables are the stupid
To be fair, renewables have a place. I think that place is augmentation, not total replacement. Probably the reason that the powers that be have no detailed plan for how their aims will be implemented is because it’s impossible to do. I guess it’s too much to expect them to be honest about it.

To be fair, renewables have a place. I think that place is augmentation, not total replacement. Probably the reason that the powers that be have no detailed plan for how their aims will be implemented is because it’s impossible to do. I guess it’s too much to expect them to be honest about it.
To be extremely fair, to me, you dont destroy miles of land putting solar on that land while making land unavailable to me. Just to be fair.

And while we are being fair, you are dictating that my electric bill must double, for a little bit of your, "augmentation".

And to be fair, using such a tremendous amount of natural resources to give us so little in return, is greed beyond reason.

To be extremely fair, to me, you dont destroy miles of land putting solar on that land while making land unavailable to me. Just to be fair.

And while we are being fair, you are dictating that my electric bill must double, for a little bit of your, "augmentation".

And to be fair, using such a tremendous amount of natural resources to give us so little in return, is greed beyond reason.
It’s going to be what it will be. It’s never going to replace fossil fuels and nuclear.

It’s going to be what it will be. It’s never going to replace fossil fuels and nuclear.
Yes, it is what it is now, record inflation. Record amount of earth destroyed. Record cost. Record providing next to nothing compared to size.

A giant leap backwards in prosperity

Yes, it is what it is now, record inflation. Record amount of earth destroyed. Record cost. Record providing next to nothing compared to size.

A giant leap backwards in prosperity
As with all things this too shall pass.

As with all things this too shall pass.
Maybe,

Wall st. is literally trading tens of trillions of dollars of natural resources.

The Federal reserve is profiting beyond thier wildest dreams printing trillions of dollars.

The world's politicians enjoy thee most luxurious vactions at the best spots in the world.

The world's politicians move from politics to being lobbiest for the renewable heavy industry, making millions of dollars.

Universities are receiving billions of dollars in grants.

The United Nations is receiving billions.

The World Bank is making billions lending billions.

The International Monetary fund is making billions.

Third world nations are receiving billions for climate damage and to build renewables

States have their hands out reveiving billions.

All things shall pass? As if we can pass a grapefruit through a penis.

Maybe,

Wall st. is literally trading tens of trillions of dollars of natural resources.

The Federal reserve is profiting beyond thier wildest dreams printing trillions of dollars.

The world's politicians enjoy thee most luxurious vactions at the best spots in the world.

The world's politicians move from politics to being lobbiest for the renewable heavy industry, making millions of dollars.

Universities are receiving billions of dollars in grants.

The United Nations is receiving billions.

The World Bank is making billions lending billions.

The International Monetary fund is making billions.

Third world nations are receiving billions for climate damage and to build renewables

States have their hands out reveiving billions.

All things shall pass? As if we can pass a grapefruit through a penis.
It doesn’t matter what they do. Replacing fossil fuels with renewables or EV’s will never happen. It’s a problem of scale.

And eventually that truth will be discovered by everyone.

It isn’t surprising to me that people will do things that don’t make sense as long as it benefits them.

Just like the truth that CO2 doesn’t drive climate change will be eventually discovered by colder temperatures.

Forum List

Back