Foster child taken from parents for not teaching homosexuality

So this couple fosters children and thinks they can teach them to hate? Sorry. Rules are rules, and they refuse to follow them.

Wrong as usual..along with the rest of the homosexual is OK crowd here...oh and they would have been FORCED to take a teen to homosexual meetings as well..lovely. Keep proving the point I made a month ago. The final goal is the indoctrination of an entire generation of kids. Oh and OldSchool keep negging me its funny.

Its not about what THEY believe. They are not the parents, they are merely babysitters.

You are clueless, if foster parents are just merely babysitters, then they shouldn't parent the kids in sexuality.

The rules say they have to teach the kid about relationships, not gay sex.

And you say they are babysitters, name a babysitter that is qualified to talk to kids about sex. Your whole view isn't logical.

I know what the rules say and the should comply, they knew the rules going in.

My issue is your completely messed up ideas about foster care, it shows how clueless on this issue you are and how utterly stupid your opinion is.

Foster child to be taken away because Christian couple refuse to teach him about homosexuality | Mail Online

More of them tolerant liberals...like I said. End game is to force indoctrination into MILLIONS of children who know no better and to kidnap the ones from the parents who fight back.

Love how often you guys use foreign media to make hay. Did you think no one would wonder 'where'd this happen?'

This is a British source about a British story - but liberal's a liberal to stupid people I guess. Doesn't matter if English liberals are a darn sight different than American versions. "The word's the same so it must be the same." Moron.

Fact remains pal homosexual deviants and their allies are pushing farther and farther because no one dares stop them especially when you got the government in your pocket. Call them what you like.

Homosexual meetings? Like aa meetings? Gays are proving themselves mentally unstable. Homosexual meeting lol, puts the meaning of circle jerk in new way.

With any luck, the government will take all children from Texas for not teaching evolution.

So this couple fosters children and thinks they can teach them to hate? Sorry. Rules are rules, and they refuse to follow them.

Yes, when fascism runs the show from a deviant sexual cult, your state will find that gay marriage isn't as benign as you thought. Once the cult forces its value system in the marital halls, its next stop is schools [see California's indoctrinization laws]. Then it's right into the parental relationship with their child.

Of course, it stands to reason that if an adopted child can be removed from a home that won't promote anal sex [death by HIV at an accelerated risk rate], then natural born children to those parents are next. The Lavender Nazis mean business. And you WILL conform. There will be door to door checks, neighbors encouraged to rat out non-conforming parents. Enforcement of LGBT cult values will replace the christian mandate in Jude 1 to actively repel them.

Nevermind that these people's religious faith requires them to actively resist the cult of LGBT values taking over their culture. Their chiildren will be taken from them if they don't agree to turn their backs on their faith's core values.

Welcome to upside-down world. And the cult said the slippery slope wasn't real.

Last edited:
"They were saying
that we had to be prepared to
talk about sexuality with 11-year-olds, which I don't think is
appropriate anyway, but not
only that, to be prepared to
explain how gay people date.

A fact of life I taught my kids, 11 is not too young....

"They were saying

When indoctrinating little kids to deviant sex practices, the younger the better. "Turning" or the soft introduction of the later-hoped for deviant behavior is usually practiced by pedophiles years in advance of the hoped-for events.

Pedophilia writ-large. That's precisely what this is. Society is now being told "groom your kids to accept this or else"...

NAMBLA must be giddy with joy.

"They were saying

When indoctrinating little kids to deviant sex practices, the younger the better. "Turning" or the soft introduction of the later-hoped for deviant behavior is usually practiced by pedophiles years in advance of the hoped-for events.

Pedophilia writ-large. That's precisely what this is. Society is now being told "groom your kids to accept this or else"...

What your dumb ass fails to perceive is that children that live on farms have a broader knowledge of sexual activities in their environment. Children notice and ask questions about reproduction and arguments heard on news and what is being circulated in schools.

If you think that your conceived notion is that I in any way tried to do anything more than inform about the facts of life you may duly go fuck yourself and your perverted ideas...

To be gay is to be normal. To like girls is to be deviant. At best a child will be taught that some deviancy might be tolerated as long as they also engage in the more normal homosexual acts.

What your dumb ass fails to perceive is that children that live on farms have a broader knowledge of sexual activities in their environment. Children notice and ask questions about reproduction and arguments heard on news and what is being circulated in schools.

If you think that your conceived notion is that I in any way tried to do anything more than inform about the facts of life you may duly go fuck yourself and your perverted ideas...

You're right. My children grew up on a farm. And they saw sex all the time. They saw male animals mating estrus females to produce young. If there was any homosexual activity in good breeding animals, they saw them go into the freezer. A farm doesn't thrive on animals "turned" homosexual by accidental housing/crowding or segregation issues. My children were taught that homosexual animals exist and that they exist from behavioral problems, and that they are not the desired situation for a normal functioning farm.

Forum List

Back