Founding Fathers against Obama

The 14th didn't help matters.

The ambiguous and changing approach to the Equal Protection and Due Process concepts has really been a problem.

Yes, how dare Americans expect to have their inalienable rights protected from discriminatory measures enacted by their states.
Then the SCOTUS uses it to justify Selective Incorporation.

You’d have to take that up with Scalia first, as he acknowledges the legitimacy of incorporation doctrine.

I'd repeal it and then rewrite it.

Of course you would. Like all conservatives you’re an authoritarian, enemy of the rule of law, and advocate of the tyranny of the majority.

Romney will win in November.

Then he will exclude the influence of the far right, work with the mainstream, and encourage the dem minority to help govern.

Kids, we are not going back to Reagan or Bush. Those days are over.

Romney is a statist progressive conservative, and he is not afraid of federal government.

And watch him change Obamacare into Romneycare.

You far righties have no idea how he is using you, which is fine.

He has already admitted that Romneycare failed on the state level. He has already admitted that the federal government can't Constitutionally force people to buy health insurance. I'm pretty sure you're living in fantasy land there.

Also, I don't know how how much Romney will appease what you consider the so-called right. But I think we can expect lower taxes and spending cuts. That's not to say he won't run to the center. That's not to say he'll be nothing more than damage control. But I at least have hopes that he'll chart us on a new course and that he'll reverse many of the damaging Obama policies.

Nope, he admitted no such thing, TGG. And he will simply revamp medicate, because the fact is that taxes are constitutional. There will be an increased revenue tax when all is said and done, with major cuts in defense, and reform in entitlements.

You are right that he will reach out to govern with the center and the left.

Nope, he admitted no such thing, TGG. And he will simply revamp medicate, because the fact is that taxes are constitutional. There will be an increased revenue tax when all is said and done, with major cuts in defense, and reform in entitlements.

My impersonation of Jake listening to a Romney speech and just people in general:

:lalala:

Romney has too said those things very explicitly and he has stated that he'll effectively revoke Obamacare on Day 1.

I did not say he would not revoke Obamacare, TGG: you are lying again, dooshboy.

I said he would not get rid of it, merely morph it into a federal romneycare.

You need to read very carefully, and attribute properly.

You think he would have let the far right GOP pull those stunts over the debt ceiling: he would have crushed them in their districts. And I am sure he is encourage money to go to their opponents in the primaries this time.

Last edited:
I did not say he would not revoke Obamacare, TGG

You need to read very carefully, and attribute properly.

You think he would have let the far right GOP pull those stunts over the debt ceiling: he would have crushed them in their districts. And I am sure he is encourage money to go to their opponents in the primaries this time.

Yes, and I already told you that Romney has been very clear that he has been explicit that he will not institute Romneycare at the Federal level. Are you calling Romney a liar?

Are you wanting Obamacare to remain, Jake?

The megatrillion$ that people don't know it carries is that it unionizes medicine at every level. The Unions will be in charge of people's health care, you know the Unions who killed people who crossed union lines back when?

Yeah, those Union people.

I predict that Mitt Romney will support a Congress that removes Obama's hidden agenda care entirely and starts over with a better package that will do more for the American people than euthanization at a specific age by people who don't really give a damn about them or their health needs. American physicians have always provided good care, until about 5 years ago when the left started screaming bloody murder in full Allinski assault at the nation, and Physicians started rethinking their careers with all that red tape the left was demanding.

Last edited:
The 14th didn't help matters.

The ambiguous and changing approach to the Equal Protection and Due Process concepts has really been a problem.

Yes, how dare Americans expect to have their inalienable rights protected from discriminatory measures enacted by their states.

Yes, asswipe.

I said ambiguous and changing approach.

It is unfortunate that in you rush to successfully look like a left wing lemming, you don't realize that what you are saying is that you are fine with the fact that those unaliable rights you have today might not be the same unaliable rights you have tomorrow.

Moron.

Are you wanting Obamacare to remain, Jake?

The megatrillion$ that people don't know it carries is that it unionizes medicine at every level. The Unions will be in charge of people's health care, you know the Unions who killed people who crossed union lines back when?

Yeah, those Union people.

What are you talking about? There's nothing in "Obamacare" that "unionizes every level" of medicine, nor anything that puts "The Unions" in charge of anyone's healthcare (aside from those who get their healthcare through their union, which is the same as it is now).

I predict that Mitt Romney will support a Congress that removes Obama's hidden agenda care entirely and starts over with a better package that will do more for the American people than euthanization at a specific age by people who don't really give a damn about them or their health needs. American physicians have always provided good care, until about 5 years ago when the left started screaming bloody murder in full Allinski assault at the nation, and Physicians started rethinking their careers with all that red tape the left was demanding.

And give power BACK to the doctor/patient relationship...and individual responsibility?

I did not say he would not revoke Obamacare, TGG: you are lying again, dooshboy.

You base that on what exactly, concerned troll?

He is a Federalist - like me - and said many, many times the issue belongs with the State.

And give power BACK to the doctor/patient relationship...and individual responsibility?

The "doctor/patient relationship" hasn't had any "power" in our health care system for quite a long time now.

"Obamacare" does nothing to fix that, but nothing to make it worse either.

The "doctor/patient relationship" hasn't had any "power" in our health care system for quite a long time now.

ObamaCare destroys it...because The Government is in charge of what will be covered, and what won't.

TRY again 'MODERATOR'

The actual problem is pandering incompetents W and Reagan, obviously. Duh. Not Obama cleaning up their messes, dupe. LOL

Reagan left us a high but manageable debt. Dubya aand Obama most certainly created a perpetual debt problem. Especially Obama.

Well yea, because revenues fell by 30%. I guess that part of the equation is Obama's fault, lol.

The actual problem is pandering incompetents W and Reagan, obviously. Duh. Not Obama cleaning up their messes, dupe. LOL

Reagan left us a high but manageable debt. Dubya aand Obama most certainly created a perpetual debt problem. Especially Obama.

Well yea, because revenues fell by 30%. I guess that part of the equation is Obama's fault, lol.

When Owebama was Senator, he wrote a letter to Bush explaining why he planned to join the fillabuster to stop reform of Freddie and Fannie, whose $1.5 trillion default was the poison pill that crashed the CDS market. That fillabuster threat stopped the final attempt Bush made for reform.

So yes, you could say Owebama was at fault here.

When Owebama was Senator, he wrote a letter to Bush explaining why he planned to join the fillabuster to stop reform of Freddie and Fannie, whose $1.5 trillion default was the poison pill that crashed the CDS market. That fillabuster threat stopped the final attempt Bush made for reform.

I'd like to see a link if you have one.

Here is one reference to it..

'But as a freshman senator, Mr. Obama supported a threatened 2005 filibuster of a bill regulating Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. He doesn't show "a lot of shame" that he and other Fannie and Freddie defenders blocked "a regulatory system" that might have kept America from getting in such a bad pickle in the first place'

Karl Rove: The President Is No B+ - WSJ.com

ONLY thingI can findon the subject is an article about McCain making hay about Obama's connection to Franklin Raines {Fannie}...

"Obama has no background in economics. Who advises him? The Post says it's Franklin Raines, for "advice on mortgage and housing policy." Shocking. Under Raines, Fannie Mae committed "extensive financial fraud." Raines made millions. Fannie Mae collapsed. Taxpayers? Stuck with the bill."

WASHINGTON POST

ObamaCare destroys it...because The Government is in charge of what will be covered, and what won't.

TRY again 'MODERATOR'

You make is sound like that is a bad thing, but at the end of the day people still have choices..

....PLEB....

Forum List

Back