Four Broward Deputies Waited Outside Of Stoneman Douglas During The Shooting

Libs now saying all police are trump voters. Uh oh....desperation for libs.
They'll distance themselves from this one so fast; they'll go to "Plaid"....
That's a Spaceballs reference folks...
"On to the next attempt to subdue the Free men, and women of America!"

They were told to stay. I told you so.

The time ALWAYS comes where one must make a decision, follow a stupid order or do the right thing.
I agree. But these guys are picked and trained to follow orders.
If your bosses..or if the FBI...are telling you not to go in, they aren't going to go in.

That's the beauty of turning people into sheeple.

Since Florida is a RED state - I wonder how many of these cowardly deputies are Republicans?

Check the link and tell me Broward County is "Red." Broward County Supervisor of Elections > Home
Their sheriff is a gun control freak, and they have been told that this was going to happen since 2012, when they decided that too many minorities were getting charged with crimes in school, and they deliberately chose to stop treating crimes at school as actual crimes.

Since Florida is a RED state - I wonder how many of these cowardly deputies are Republicans?
-------------------------------- yeah , doesn't matter but i hear that Broward is very liberal Lakhota .

They were told to stay. I told you so.

The time ALWAYS comes where one must make a decision, follow a stupid order or do the right thing.
I agree. But these guys are picked and trained to follow orders.
If your bosses..or if the FBI...are telling you not to go in, they aren't going to go in.

That's the beauty of turning people into sheeple.

I am ex-military, I understand that. My point stands.

meh, i didn't really expect trump voters like these deputies to have any balls anyway.

like cheeto etc

Why would you assume the deputies are trump voters?

Oh I almost forgot, it's because Democrats hate the police for being racist murderers.

Yet they want to repeal the 2nd amendment..

...so that only police can have guns.

So four dead cops in addition to 17 dead students would further the left's crusade for gun-control?

You do realize that the police LET CRUZ GO. Right. You are aware that they let him put his hands in the air, walk out with the rest of the kiddies and go about his business. He was caught a mile and a half away by a good guy with a gun that said "I know who you are."

This was deliberate it has to be. There is simply no other explanation for this kind of conduct. It was done probably to advance the gun grab and as an excuse to FINALLY get Trump.

You do realize that the police LET CRUZ GO. Right. You are aware that they let him put his hands in the air, walk out with the rest of the kiddies and go about his business. He was caught a mile and a half away by a good guy with a gun that said "I know who you are."

This was deliberate it has to be. There is simply no other explanation for this kind of conduct. It was done probably to advance the gun grab and as an excuse to FINALLY get Trump.

I think the truth lies somewhere between what you said and what the media says.

So four dead cops in addition to 17 dead students would further the left's crusade for gun-control?

Then we have police! If the police cannot confront armed persons then why bother just let killers keep on killing.

I think the truth lies somewhere between what you said and what the media says.

Seriously, there is no reason, no other explanation for any of this happening except that someone in authority wants it to happen.

This law enforcement failure is pathetic to see but really should affirm everything you know about the government. They aren't there for you, they never will be there for you. The FBI failed, the sheriff office failed...

No, they did not "fail." You do not understand their goal. These are New World Order cops. You sheeple ought to know by now where they get their orders from. Their goal was to sensationalize the perceived risk of personal firearms ownership: gun control on demand as seen on TV. The lives of schoolchildren and their freedom as they grow up in a fascist, totalitarian society were sacrificed in favor of the overarching goals of Nazism in America.

How does it feel to learn that your NaziCon hero is a coward? Are those FOUR deputies NRA members?

DWvrCOYW0AAnYI-.jpg

Those Moon Bat Liberal Yankee transplants down there deserve a chickenshit sheriff.

Forum List

Back