Four Broward Deputies Waited Outside Of Stoneman Douglas During The Shooting

meh, i didn't really expect trump voters like these deputies to have any balls anyway.

like cheeto etc

Why would you assume the deputies are trump voters?

Oh I almost forgot, it's because Democrats hate the police for being racist murderers.

Yet they want to repeal the 2nd amendment..

...so that only police can have guns.

Apparently, they want the police to protect us all while calling them stupid coward trump voters. It's a profoundly funny paradox. Poor libs .

No we just need more gun control.

No no no . A good guy with a gun is needed ! Meanwhile , trained veteran deputies didn’t do squat. But I’m sure a science teacher would’ve saved the day !
False comparison, if the teachers were armed, they'd already be forced into the situation where they'd be confronted by the criminal, the aforementioned deputies had to will themselves to confront said criminal. Besides, if more people that AREN'T the criminal are in the situation, that increases the chances that something would be done to prevent these tragedies. Besides, there are more armed citizens than armed criminals, meaning the more armed people there are, the less likely crimes are to take place.

Of course, don't let facts get in the way of your propaganda-spreading and appeals to emotion, it hasn't stopped you before.

I don't know why they would not engage the shooter. I mean, who does not want to challenge someone with and AR 15 with just a hand gun?

I thought this is what the left wants by banning AR 15's.

You do realize that the police LET CRUZ GO. Right. You are aware that they let him put his hands in the air, walk out with the rest of the kiddies and go about his business. He was caught a mile and a half away by a good guy with a gun that said "I know who you are."

This was deliberate it has to be. There is simply no other explanation for this kind of conduct. It was done probably to advance the gun grab and as an excuse to FINALLY get Trump.
Of course it's deliberate.

I don't know why they would not engage the shooter. I mean, who does not want to challenge someone with and AR 15 with just a hand gun?

You do know. They didn't engage him because the PLAN is for him to kill as many kids as possible. And they were told not to.

Libs now saying all police are trump voters. Uh oh....desperation for libs.
They'll distance themselves from this one so fast; they'll go to "Plaid"....
That's a Spaceballs reference folks...
"On to the next attempt to subdue the Free men, and women of America!"

Libs hate police but want them to provide full protection while they disarm the public.

DWvrOw4WsAA_PFy.jpg

Blue lives matter? Is this a Florida pickup?

This are TRAINED professionals and they wouldn't go in the school and try to stop the shooter... but NRA people think a teacher would do something.

There were at least three Sheriff's deputy vehicles there - and they usually carry long guns, etc.

This are TRAINED professionals and they wouldn't go in the school and try to stop the shooter... but NRA people think a teacher would do something.

The teacher would already be in the school and under fire. I can hardly imagine they wouldn't shoot back.

Concealed carry holders have stopped a number of mass shootings, and, of course, they have use their gun to defend themselves hundreds of thousands of times. I'm not aware of any innocent person who has been shot by a concealed carry holder.

So four dead cops in addition to 17 dead students would further the left's crusade for gun-control?

Then we have police! If the police cannot confront armed persons then why bother just let killers keep on killing.

Or have everyone arm themselves and be allowed to open or concealed carry. :rolleyes:
That's what Israel did. It works.

Yeah, and everyone in Israel serves in the military. Did you?

This highlights the reasons why we should be allowing/encouraging school faculty to carry guns.

Stuff it. You can train til the cows come home, but until you're in it you don't know how you'll react. You stupid sons of bitches scream that you want to "protect" the ids and then you defend the people who are supposed to but don't. Fuck off.

Forum List

Back