Four Broward Deputies Waited Outside Of Stoneman Douglas During The Shooting

The narrative keeps being shown to be more and more unrealistic. Five good men with guns couldn't stop one bad man with a gun.
They didn't turn out to be good men. They turned out to be exactly what you should expect from a government providing your protection instead of you.

So four dead cops in addition to 17 dead students would further the left's crusade for gun-control?

Then we have police! If the police cannot confront armed persons then why bother just let killers keep on killing.

Or have everyone arm themselves and be allowed to open or concealed carry. :rolleyes:
That's what Israel did. It works.

Yeah, and everyone in Israel serves in the military. Did you?

I did and I was forced to fight offensively and defensively. Did you?

DWvQ0CAX0AAL52j.jpg

This was completely predictable. Nobody is going in with a pistol after a guy who is shooting an AR-15 with almost an inexaustable supply of clips. This is where your "...one good guy with a gun" theory fails. The problem is the AR-15. As long as he has that and a shitload of clips, he outguns everyone within 10 to 15 minutes.

They should be called The Broward Cowards
The Coward County Sherrifs Department.

How
This are TRAINED professionals and they wouldn't go in the school and try to stop the shooter... but NRA people think a teacher would do something.

Stuff it. You can train til the cows come home, but until you're in it you don't know how you'll react. You stupid sons of bitches scream that you want to "protect" the ids and then you defend the people who are supposed to but don't. Fuck off.

The left is pretty quick to denigrate law-enforcement whenever law-enforcement doesn't support the left's narrative.

This are TRAINED professionals and they wouldn't go in the school and try to stop the shooter... but NRA people think a teacher would do something.

Stuff it. You can train til the cows come home, but until you're in it you don't know how you'll react. You stupid sons of bitches scream that you want to "protect" the ids and then you defend the people who are supposed to but don't. Fuck off.

What? lmao

I've said this all the time... no matter how much training you get, you don't know who will stand by you or have your back until the shit hits the fan. When I worked in the prison, I worked with a woman I would go to war with if I had to... yet I also worked with some guys who you would think were bad asses that I wouldn't trust to have my back in a paintball war.

I had a fight break out in my pod and I immediately jumped to action to break it up and the woman in the neighboring pod was there in minutes to help, yet the men who worked on the yard took their good old time to get there.

So I'm not sure wtf you are rambling on about, but teachers going into teaching because they want to educate children, not work SWAT. They don't want to be armed.

This was completely predictable. Nobody is going in with a pistol after a guy who is shooting an AR-15 with almost an inexaustable supply of clips. This is where your "...one good guy with a gun" theory fails. The problem is the AR-15. As long as he has that and a shitload of clips, he outguns everyone within 10 to 15 minutes.

So your theory that the police will protect us is absolute horseshit. Is that what you're admitting?

Most likely the teachers would be where all the action is taking place inside the school and would have to take action to save their lives. It's kill or be killed.

They should be called The Broward Cowards
The Coward County Sherrifs Department.

How

The left is pretty quick to denigrate law-enforcement whenever law-enforcement doesn't support the left's narrative.

I've worked in the system, and I study in the system. You fuckwads on this forum have absolutely no idea what a real leftie is.

So four dead cops in addition to 17 dead students would further the left's crusade for gun-control?

Then we have police! If the police cannot confront armed persons then why bother just let killers keep on killing.

Or have everyone arm themselves and be allowed to open or concealed carry. :rolleyes:

Yes. However, the question wasn't directed to you.

What? lmao

I've said this all the time... no matter how much training you get, you don't know who will stand by you or have your back until the shit hits the fan. When I worked in the prison, I worked with a woman I would go to war with if I had to... yet I also worked with some guys who you would think were bad asses that I wouldn't trust to have my back in a paintball war.

I had a fight break out in my pod and I immediately jumped to action to break it up and the woman in the neighboring pod was there in minutes to help, yet the men who worked on the yard took their good old time to get there.

So I'm not sure wtf you are rambling on about, but teachers going into teaching because they want to educate children, not work SWAT. They don't want to be armed.

The Coach would have. So would many others. Thanks for your "prison" experience but I'll go with my Combat shit.

There's a lesson here, which all you fantasy Rambos would understand, given the circumstances.
If you confront a maniac with an AR15, there's a very good chance you're gonna DIE.
The answer is to remove all these weapons from the public domain, and ban them completely.
It worked in Australia, where there's a similar minority of rabid gun nuts.
If you don't do something to defend yourself there's a 100% chance you're going to die. How comforting must it be to have the shooter take point blank aim at you while you cower under a desk with the cops literally right outside the building just waiting for the gunfire to stop before entering.

It didn't work in Australia. The criminals still have the guns.
/----/ Keep in mind the police who were ordered to stand down and let the rioters blow off steam.

Yes.

Bullshit.

Most likely the teachers would be where all the action is taking place inside the school and would have to take action to save their lives. It's kill or be killed.

Wrong Steve McRacist. They are trained to lock the doors and take cover.

Are you going to approach an active shooter in a school with a hand gun when they have an AR-15? Are you going to lock yourself out of the room and run into the open to confront the shooter?

Don't be an idiot.

How would the cops know precisely an AR-15 is being used?

It’s been said he hires people that can help him win or that have done favors.
Obviously, Boward County needs more "resources".....federal resources of course...and what Tax Payer doesn't know what that means?

Broward County needs more Money to pay more Politically hired Pussies to be Cops who don't do shit but scratch their ass until their Pension gets ripe.

If the Federal Government had given Broward County the "resources" it needed to send ten cops instead of just 4, the odds would have increased that one of them would have the guts to go in and take on a 19 year old kid.

What? lmao

The Coach would have. So would many others. Thanks for your "prison" experience but I'll go with my Combat shit.

Your combat shit? Playing Call of duty isn't combat duty.

If you were in REAL combat duty then you would know that they teach you not to go into a situation where you are severally out-gunned and put MORE lives at risk. It is called cutting your losses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back