Four Broward Deputies Waited Outside Of Stoneman Douglas During The Shooting

Stuff it. You can train til the cows come home, but until you're in it you don't know how you'll react. You stupid sons of bitches scream that you want to "protect" the ids and then you defend the people who are supposed to but don't. Fuck off.

What? lmao

I've said this all the time... no matter how much training you get, you don't know who will stand by you or have your back until the shit hits the fan. When I worked in the prison, I worked with a woman I would go to war with if I had to... yet I also worked with some guys who you would think were bad asses that I wouldn't trust to have my back in a paintball war.

I had a fight break out in my pod and I immediately jumped to action to break it up and the woman in the neighboring pod was there in minutes to help, yet the men who worked on the yard took their good old time to get there.

So I'm not sure wtf you are rambling on about, but teachers going into teaching because they want to educate children, not work SWAT. They don't want to be armed.

The Coach would have. So would many others. Thanks for your "prison" experience but I'll go with my Combat shit.

Your combat shit? Playing Call of duty isn't combat duty.

If you were in REAL combat duty then you would know that they teach you not to go into a situation where you are severally out-gunned and put MORE lives at risk. It is called cutting your losses.

Great, so you feel these deputies should be heroes because they were cutting their losses....really!!

No... pretty sure I didn't say that at all. There is also quite a big difference between a single deputy with a hand gun, and 4 deputies.

As the title of the thread indicates, there were four, as the CNN story indicates there were 4...where is the disconnect?

I'd charge him with a Ruger Mark III if I thought it would save lives.

Apparently, more regular people need to be armed.
You agreeing with a post cutting me down for, me giving a props to showing police corruption that cost kids lives... Care to elaborate Morrison? I’m right here. Got something to say? I’m all ears...

This are TRAINED professionals and they wouldn't go in the school and try to stop the shooter... but NRA people think a teacher would do something.
Most likely the teachers would be where all the action is taking place inside the school and would have to take action to save their lives. It's kill or be killed.

Wrong Steve McRacist. They are trained to lock the doors and take cover.

Are you going to approach an active shooter in a school with a hand gun when they have an AR-15? Are you going to lock yourself out of the room and run into the open to confront the shooter?

Don't be an idiot.
I would do my best to protect the kids and get a tactical advantage against the shooter. I don't believe in failure.

Sure you would. You'd probably hand the gun over to a student and tell them to kill the shooter. Knowing you, you'd find a Black kid in the class and assume they are a gang banger that is a good shot.
There's always collateral damage in these situations.

Sorry but that's not how people train in the real world. It's all about trying to avoid collateral damage.

This are TRAINED professionals and they wouldn't go in the school and try to stop the shooter... but NRA people think a teacher would do something.
Most likely the teachers would be where all the action is taking place inside the school and would have to take action to save their lives. It's kill or be killed.

Are you going to approach an active shooter in a school with a hand gun when they have an AR-15? Are you going to lock yourself out of the room and run into the open to confront the shooter?

Don't be an idiot.
I would do my best to protect the kids and get a tactical advantage against the shooter. I don't believe in failure.

Sure you would. You'd probably hand the gun over to a student and tell them to kill the shooter. Knowing you, you'd find a Black kid in the class and assume they are a gang banger that is a good shot.

WTF, you now want to make it a racial thing?

..I would think a lot of fathers and mothers of those children would rush in there UNARMED....
I would think I would if my kid was in there or not............??
....any dads out there to give their opinion?

has anyone heard of ''shock troops''?.....you want to get in there fast and furious---tactically of course-- and use shock action on the shooter...attack attack
..the shooter is usually concentrating on the victims

in the military, if caught in an ambush--we were taught to attack the ambush

I doubt if you are going to find many teachers who are "shock troops".
yes--that takes a lot of training.....
I would think the cops would get at least some perfuctory training/classes on school shooting

You agreeing with a post cutting me down for, me giving a props to showing police corruption that cost kids lives... Care to elaborate Morrison? I’m right here. Got something to say? I’m all ears...

I think you should take a few breaths and relax.

What? lmao

I've said this all the time... no matter how much training you get, you don't know who will stand by you or have your back until the shit hits the fan. When I worked in the prison, I worked with a woman I would go to war with if I had to... yet I also worked with some guys who you would think were bad asses that I wouldn't trust to have my back in a paintball war.

I had a fight break out in my pod and I immediately jumped to action to break it up and the woman in the neighboring pod was there in minutes to help, yet the men who worked on the yard took their good old time to get there.

So I'm not sure wtf you are rambling on about, but teachers going into teaching because they want to educate children, not work SWAT. They don't want to be armed.

The Coach would have. So would many others. Thanks for your "prison" experience but I'll go with my Combat shit.

If you were in REAL combat duty then you would know that they teach you not to go into a situation where you are severally out-gunned and put MORE lives at risk. It is called cutting your losses.

Great, so you feel these deputies should be heroes because they were cutting their losses....really!!

No... pretty sure I didn't say that at all. There is also quite a big difference between a single deputy with a hand gun, and 4 deputies.

As the title of the thread indicates, there were four, as the CNN story indicates there were 4...where is the disconnect?

Because initially there was ONE... and if they start arming some teachers, often times it is going to be ONE in the situation.

The question that should be asked here is, why did the responding cops not have their own AR-15's with them. A lot of police departments carry a side arm, and a shot gun and AR-15 in their car.

I think you should take a few breaths and relax.
While I’m relaxing... let’s hear it.

Don't be an idiot.

WTF, you now want to make it a racial thing?

With Steve McRacist it is ALWAYS a racial thing.

Because initially there was ONE... and if they start arming some teachers, often times it is going to be ONE in the situation.

The question that should be asked here is, why did the responding cops not have their own AR-15's with them. A lot of police departments carry a side arm, and a shot gun and AR-15 in their car.

Oh, STFU. Why didn't they do what the public hired them to do?

Initially it was a racial thing? I must have missed that, please explain.

Libs now saying all police are trump voters. Uh oh....desperation for libs.
They'll distance themselves from this one so fast; they'll go to "Plaid"....
That's a Spaceballs reference folks...
"On to the next attempt to subdue the Free men, and women of America!"

Before we get to Monday the Leftists will be saying that The Donald under the direct order from Putin and 60 MILLION Russian Bots from a Russian Troll Farm stationed OUTSIDE that Florida school PERSONALLY directed the Cruz Maniac who was a Russian Manchurian Candidate to shoot up the school and at the SAME time PERSONALLY directed the four cowards to just stand there playing with their dicks while children were shot :rolleyes-41:

upload_2018-2-24_1-2-7.png

upload_2018-2-24_1-1-32.png

Why don't you ask them? And you talking about how you would take on an active shooter with a hand gun and give them a head shot is... fucking retarded. Quit trying to be a keyboard warrior. This isn't a video game.

Don't be an idiot.

There's always collateral damage in these situations.

Sorry but that's not how people train in the real world. It's all about trying to avoid collateral damage.

Yup, I'm betting at least a few of those kids were trying to avoid collateral damage.

Initially it was a racial thing? I must have missed that, please explain.

What are you talking about? Can you read? It is only a racial thing when talking to Steve McRacist.

Why don't you ask them? And you talking about how you would take on an active shooter with a hand gun and give them a head shot is... fucking retarded. Quit trying to be a keyboard warrior. This isn't a video game.

Doesn't matter. If that coach was armed, I'd bet he would have tried some shots.

Forum List

Back