Four Broward Deputies Waited Outside Of Stoneman Douglas During The Shooting

No... pretty sure I didn't say that at all. There is also quite a big difference between a single deputy with a hand gun, and 4 deputies.

As the title of the thread indicates, there were four, as the CNN story indicates there were 4...where is the disconnect?

Because initially there was ONE... and if they start arming some teachers, often times it is going to be ONE in the situation.

The question that should be asked here is, why did the responding cops not have their own AR-15's with them. A lot of police departments carry a side arm, and a shot gun and AR-15 in their car.

Oh, STFU. Why didn't they do what the public hired them to do?

Why don't you ask them? And you talking about how you would take on an active shooter with a hand gun and give them a head shot is... fucking retarded. Quit trying to be a keyboard warrior. This isn't a video game.
The Dallas police officer took out that Muslim terrorist at that speech rally with his handgun. Remember that? Clean headshot.

Which incident are you talking about? The one shooter in Dallas was killed by them strapping a bomb to a robot.

As the title of the thread indicates, there were four, as the CNN story indicates there were 4...where is the disconnect?

Because initially there was ONE... and if they start arming some teachers, often times it is going to be ONE in the situation.

The question that should be asked here is, why did the responding cops not have their own AR-15's with them. A lot of police departments carry a side arm, and a shot gun and AR-15 in their car.

Why don't you ask them? And you talking about how you would take on an active shooter with a hand gun and give them a head shot is... fucking retarded. Quit trying to be a keyboard warrior. This isn't a video game.

You little piss-ant shit. I did not say anything about a head shot, or any shot for that matter. You want to save your sorry ass while many others lose theirs, great, you stay in your mothers basement.

Good Lord you are dumb... look back and see who I was replying to. :abgg2q.jpg:

Well, leftist shill boy. I am accustomed to taking head shots as that's what shuts them down immediately, and makes the meat less gamey.

Been doing it over 30 years, too, so there's that. :dunno:

Ain't much room for error with a gator.

Last edited:
This isn’t the first time he’s been scrutinized-

This isn’t the first time Israel’s agency has encountered trouble over its response to a mass shooting. Months after the Greater Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport shooting, a 2017 Sun-Sentinel investigation revealedthat Israel’s Broward Sheriff’s Office failed to “seize control and set up an effective command system” at the airport. BSO “erred from the very beginning in controlling the shooting scene in the baggage claim area of Terminal 2, where five people died and six others were wounded.” The reason, cited in a 99-page draft report by the agency itself, mentioned the sheriff’s office’s aging radio system, which garbled communications among officers, forcing police to improvise with “hand signals, runners and cellphones.”
Who is Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel?

Sheriff's hiring of political supporters under fire

No... pretty sure I didn't say that at all. There is also quite a big difference between a single deputy with a hand gun, and 4 deputies.

"And you talking about how you would take on an active shooter with a hand gun and give them a head shot is... fucking retarded."

You would not go for a head shot, you would go for a Centre Mass shot, we are trained to shoot at the largest target which is the chest the Centre Mass and you shoot to disable the threat and you keep shooting until the threat is stopped ie. dead.

35707shadow_2304_general.jpg

Partially true. In situations like this, you'd do a double tap, with the first shot center mass and the second to the head. So many instances these days shooters like this that get their hands on body armor.

BTW, the one shot to the head statement was not my own... that was a response to Marion who said it first.

"And you talking about how you would take on an active shooter with a hand gun and give them a head shot is... fucking retarded."

You would not go for a head shot, you would go for a Centre Mass shot, we are trained to shoot at the largest target which is the chest the Centre Mass and you shoot to disable the threat and you keep shooting until the threat is stopped ie. dead.

Indeed center of target presented. Even if it’s a foot. Sounds like those who accuse others of taking their cues from video games, are projecting a bit... That’s Why they have to take the guns from those who know how to use them...

Our military do not send solders into combat with a pistol against a combat rifle. The AR-15 IS a combat weapon. No one should expect that deputies should charge them with peashooters. The problem remains the same as it always has been. People having access to combat weapons.

Last edited:

You little piss-ant shit. I did not say anything about a head shot, or any shot for that matter. You want to save your sorry ass while many others lose theirs, great, you stay in your mothers basement.

Well, leftist shill boy. I am accustomed to taking head shots as that's what shuts them down immediately, and makes the meat less gamey.

Head shots at the shooting range aren't the same as head shots when the target are shooting back at you with a semi-automatic rifle and students are running in between you.

Indeed center of target presented. Even if it’s a foot. Sounds like those who accuse others of taking their cues from video games, are projecting a bit... That’s Why they have to take the guns from those who know how to use them...

Marion was the one who made the comment about head shots first...

I wish you people would learn to read and understand how the reply boxes on this forum work.

Till you evacuate a friendlies skull trying to “white knight” for a woman. Then it’s collateral damage, cuz you can’t admit you fucked up...

The left seems to be saying if there is a shooting in progress and there is a chance they are using a semi-automatic, then wait until the stop shooting before going in, no matter how many lives will be lost. How sadly ridiculous you sound.

Head shots at the shooting range aren't the same as head shots when the target are shooting back at you with a semi-automatic rifle and students are running in between you.

A victim with a weapon is a lot harder to kill than one that's unarmed. That's a fact that turds like you will never get around.

True, but you've never been shot at.

This isn’t the first time he’s been scrutinized-

This isn’t the first time Israel’s agency has encountered trouble over its response to a mass shooting. Months after the Greater Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport shooting, a 2017 Sun-Sentinel investigation revealedthat Israel’s Broward Sheriff’s Office failed to “seize control and set up an effective command system” at the airport. BSO “erred from the very beginning in controlling the shooting scene in the baggage claim area of Terminal 2, where five people died and six others were wounded.” The reason, cited in a 99-page draft report by the agency itself, mentioned the sheriff’s office’s aging radio system, which garbled communications among officers, forcing police to improvise with “hand signals, runners and cellphones.”
Who is Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel?

Sheriff's hiring of political supporters under fire

You should put your life in their hands. It's all good.

True, but you've never been shot at.

...and you know this how?

The left seems to be saying if there is a shooting in progress and there is a chance they are using a semi-automatic, then wait until the stop shooting before going in, no matter how many lives will be lost. How sadly ridiculous you sound.
But they’re “dead” serious...

No, the left is saying that the SOB should not have had access to an AR-15 at all.

Our military do not send solders into combat with a pistol against a combat rifle. The AR-15 IS a combat weapon. No one should expect that deputies should charge them with peashooters. The problem remains the same as it always has been. People having access to combat weapons.
The cops have AR15's. They use them to come into your home and arrest you.

The cops have AR15's. They use them to come into your home and arrest you.

Yet not to put down people killing kids with AR-15s, amirite?

Forum List

Back