Four days and the NRA has not said a word

Should be thread over.......

Hooray for the NRA!

However, I have seen this before. NRA and Republicans appear to be flexible and somehow after the heat dies down they change their tune

Let's see actual legislation passed and I will applaud the NRA and Republicans
Did you miss the part about national concealed carry reciprocity as a compromise? :lol:

Are you okay with that?

Thankfully, the NRA seems to be smart enough to know that the goose-stepping commie left will not compromise on the national concealed carry law in exchange for a restriction on bumpers. Thus, nothing will get done, as I had hoped.

Nice move. I am actually considering renewing my membership.
Actually, I have always supported it as long as there are standards of training and background checks

To me it is like a drivers license recognized in all states

Actually, I have always supported it as long as there are standards of training and background checks

Would you be interested in expanding that licensing for full-automatic weapons? They have training and background checks. Shouldn't they qualify for full-autos if they are properly trained?

Hooray for the NRA!

However, I have seen this before. NRA and Republicans appear to be flexible and somehow after the heat dies down they change their tune

Did you miss the part about national concealed carry reciprocity as a compromise? :lol:

Are you okay with that?

Thankfully, the NRA seems to be smart enough to know that the goose-stepping commie left will not compromise on the national concealed carry law in exchange for a restriction on bumpers. Thus, nothing will get done, as I had hoped.

Where were the gun control dems from 20009-2011 when they had BOTH houses of Congress by very comfortable majorities not to mention the White House??? They did squat.

Where were the gun control dems from 20009-2011 when they had BOTH houses of Congress by very comfortable majorities not to mention the White House??? They did squat.
Because, if you remember, during Clinton's first term, they passed the Assault Weapons Ban, resulting in huge losses in the mid-terms. They did squat out of political fear.

Why should they?

They just sit back and quietly laugh. The NRA knows the routine. They know their Congress will do nothing to upset them. They just have to lay low and let the public and media rage on about banning bump stocks. They will allow Congressmen to say....We need to look into this and "thoughts and prayers"

After about a week, the furor will die down and it will be business as usual

Until the next shooting
The NRA has nothing to do with the shootings nor do their members. Have you policed every business in the country to see if they made responses? The NRA is about responsible gun ownership in direct opposition to what happened in Las Vegas. Disgusting that such violence is used for political gain, or attempted to be used.

NRA | Joint Statement

Hooray for the NRA!

Are you okay with that?

What are they supposed to say? They had nothing to do with this. If the killer drove a truck into the crowd would the truck manufacturer have to say something?

The NRA is complicit in all of this

The NRA has blocked any attempt to limit magazine size
They have blocked bans on assault rifles
They have blocked attempts to record gun purchases

Now they will save their beloved bump stocks
The NRA has blocked nothing. They are not part of the government they just don't have that power. Why must you continue to make things up?

Hooray for the NRA!

Are you okay with that?

What are they supposed to say? They had nothing to do with this. If the killer drove a truck into the crowd would the truck manufacturer have to say something?

The NRA has blocked nothing. They are not part of the government they just don't have that power. Why must you continue to make things up?
HodinR20171005_low.jpg

Why should they?

They just sit back and quietly laugh. The NRA knows the routine. They know their Congress will do nothing to upset them. They just have to lay low and let the public and media rage on about banning bump stocks. They will allow Congressmen to say....We need to look into this and "thoughts and prayers"

Until the next shooting

Should have waited for the evening news.. NRA just announced support for the "slide-fire" bumpstock ban.. Just closed down the whole "in the pockets of the NRA argument. :lmao:

:funnyface: :funnyface: :funnyface: :funnyface: So sure of yourselves. NRA just made all this 3 day propaganda campaign against it look ridiculous.

NRA | Joint Statement

In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.

Blowing Taps right now for about 8 "NRA is the devil" threads..

Would you be interested in expanding that licensing for full-automatic weapons? They have training and background checks. Shouldn't they qualify for full-autos if they are properly trained?

Gosh, the government paid for my training without my even asking, gave me a free full-auto weapon, and then sent sent me off on a whirl-wind all expense paid vacation. To South Vietnam. They are highly overrated.

Because, if you remember, during Clinton's first term, they passed the Assault Weapons Ban, resulting in huge losses in the mid-terms. They did squat out of political fear.

Yep. If you want to call remembering to represent the people they were elected to serve "political fear" you are correct. Just a shame that doesn't happen more often.

Why should they?

Until the next shooting
plus they're racists, right?

Democrats, Marxist, Fascist, Terrorist and Criminals love it when people are unarmed and defenseless

Hooray for the NRA!

Are you okay with that?

HodinR20171005_low.jpg
Hate filled BS cartoon, the NRA should sue for slander.

You should keep up and stop spreading fake news.
NRA is against those bump stocks, they made a statement yesterday, now you have time to blame someone else, but don't blame the killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gosh, the government paid for my training without my even asking, gave me a free full-auto weapon, and then sent sent me off on a whirl-wind all expense paid vacation. To South Vietnam. They are highly overrated
BOTH my parents served in Vietnam. Dad was awarded the Bronze Star with the "V" device (for what reason, I do not know and he would never talk about it). Dad was always pissed off that they made him go to war, but when it was over, made him turn in his weapon and go back to being a subject/slave.

I'm sure those full-autos are so overrated that the military will soon get rid of them, right?

Forum List

Back