Fourth PP video released, it's bad

Tissue is being exchanged, money is changing hands. All PP has to show is that the $$ covered costs, and only covered costs, and they are free and clear.

If they can't, and it shows they charged more than it cost them, wouldn't you agree that that would be "profiting" from the transaction, and that would make the transaction illegal?
They would also have to justify why they charge more for some "tissues" than for others, given that they have a fixed cost.

It was the phony "buyers" trying to invent a "fee scale for parts".

OMG -- Journalists posing as buyers... What respecting news agency would EVER pull a "stunt" like that? Or for that matter, what documentary prizes should EVER be given for "undercover journalism"....

I'm SHOCKED...... And you're a hypocrit... Get over it.. The story IS what it is...

What it is though, is highly suspect....

Factcheck has debunked it: Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

Snopes has debunked it: Fetal Tissue Sales : snopes.com
We've been through this with ACORN. Debunked, my ass.

Snopes is never to be taken serious

They would also have to justify why they charge more for some "tissues" than for others, given that they have a fixed cost.

OMG -- Journalists posing as buyers... What respecting news agency would EVER pull a "stunt" like that? Or for that matter, what documentary prizes should EVER be given for "undercover journalism"....

I'm SHOCKED...... And you're a hypocrit... Get over it.. The story IS what it is...

Of course not, you say that because they successfully deconstruct a lot of rightwing lies. :lol:

Of course not, you say that because they successfully deconstruct a lot of rightwing lies. :lol:

It's left wing, Snopes "debunked" it and the investigations hadn't even began. Puhlease

Tissue is being exchanged, money is changing hands. All PP has to show is that the $$ covered costs, and only covered costs, and they are free and clear.

If they can't, and it shows they charged more than it cost them, wouldn't you agree that that would be "profiting" from the transaction, and that would make the transaction illegal?

Your proof: a series of heavily edited videos that when viewed in their entirety don't support the claims.
Ya....been through that all right :lol:

It's left wing, Snopes "debunked" it and the investigations hadn't even began. Puhlease

This particular claim of PP selling body parts has been going on for the better part of a year with nothing to show for it. This is just the latest fraudulent attempt.

This particular claim of PP selling body parts has been going on for the better part of a year with nothing to show for it. This is just the latest fraudulent attempt.

I doubt it. The videos are damning. I'm curious to see the rest of them. They say they get worse....we'll see of Snopes can "debunk" them

I doubt it. The videos are damning. I'm curious to see the rest of them. They say they get worse....we'll see of Snopes can "debunk" them
How much worse can it get after 'crunchy' babies?

The last was simply material from the first two recorganized and edited.

Having Baby Liver as a garnish for Cecil Steaks?

Apologies, it just slipped out.

The last was simply material from the first two recorganized and edited.

No it wasn't.

Ok, I admit it, I have a gallows sense of humor too!

If Josh Earnest Was Around During WWII

German Press Conference:

German Reporter: “Herr Earnest, what do you have to say about the films that have emerged showing Jews being burned to death in gigantic ovens by members of your political party?

Nazi Josh Earnest: “I don’t know anything about these films, and neither does Fuhrer Obama. But if I did, I would know that they are deceptively edited films made by an extremist right wing organization. We would round up these film makers – who are probably also Jews – and burn them to death in gigantic ovens.”

German Reporter: “Sounds reasonable.”

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/#j3erSCpI4AZrpfQd.99

Wow. Now we have the inevitable shoddy Nazi comparisons.

The Holocaust is one of the most documented and well researched atrocities in modern history. And you are comparing that with a set of poorly edited, amateurish videos that have been shown to be false and deceptive. Inspections thus far have failed to verify their claims but have shown how their clever editing has chopped out important context. Those videos have more in common to the Holocaust-Denier videos than they do with the Holocaust.

The Holocaust is one of the most documented and well researched atrocities in modern history. And you are comparing that with a set of poorly edited, amateurish videos that have been shown to be false and deceptive. Inspections thus far have failed to verify their claims but have shown how their clever editing has chopped out important context.

And this is comparable to the Holocaust?

The post was more to Earnest's comments when asked about the video. He used PP's standard (but comical) talking points

The Holocaust is one of the most documented and well researched atrocities in modern history. And you are comparing that with a set of poorly edited, amateurish videos that have been shown to be false and deceptive. Inspections thus far have failed to verify their claims but have shown how their clever editing has chopped out important context.

And this is comparable to the Holocaust?

The post was more to Earnest's comments when asked about the video. He used PP's standard (but comical) talking points

ah..ok

Indiana clears Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing

ByAssociated Press
Indiana on Thursday cleared Planned Parenthood facilities that perform abortions in the state of any wrongdoing in the handling of fetal tissue.

Gov. Mike Pence, a Republican, on July 16 ordered an investigation of Planned Parenthood facilities in Indianapolis, Bloomington and Merrillville to see if organs from aborted fetuses were being sold. He was among a number of conservative lawmakers around the country who have called for investigations after an anti-abortion group circulated a video it made secretly showing some of its national officials discussing how they obtain organs from aborted fetuses for research. Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest provider of abortions, has said its donations of fetal tissue for research are legal.

The Indiana Department of Health said in a statement Thursday that an investigation found no evidence of any laws being broken. Health department inspectors investigated the Indiana facilities on July 21.

It's OK, because if they're not born they're not human. It isn't even cannibalism.

The only people I see claiming the fetuses are not human are the pro-life crowd when denigrating the pro-choice side.
Weird, because I keep hearing a fetus not a human life by those who favor abortion. So I guess ingesting the tissue should be allowed, much as selling it apparently.

Chow down blind boy!

Forum List

Back