Fox anchor: ‘We can all relate’ to surviving concentration camps

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Fox anchor leaves co-hosts dumbstruck: ‘We can all relate’ to surviving concentration camps

Yes, this happened on Fox.

Fox News host Ainsley Earhardt left her co-host speechless this week when she claimed that “we can all relate” to surviving as a Jew in Soviet concentration camps.

On Thursday’s edition of Fox & Friends, Heather Nauert reported that the PBS program Finding Your Roots had uncovered that actor Dustin Hoffman’s great-grandmother “Libba” had fought against great odds to survive Soviet concentration camps targeting Jews.

“People ask me today: ‘What are you?’ I say, ‘I’m a Jew,'” Hoffman said with tears in his eyes. “They all survived for me to be here.”

“Powerful program,” Fox News host Steve Doocy noted at the conclusion of Nauert’s report.

“We can all relate to that, though,” Earhardt added, silencing her two co-hosts. “You think about what your grandparents did to give you a better life, what your parents did to give you a better life. Pretty remarkable.”

The dumbing down of America continues...

Fox anchor leaves co-hosts dumbstruck: ‘We can all relate’ to surviving concentration camps

Fox News host Ainsley Earhardt left her co-host speechless this week when she claimed that “we can all relate” to surviving as a Jew in Soviet concentration camps.

On Thursday’s edition of Fox & Friends, Heather Nauert reported that the PBS program Finding Your Roots had uncovered that actor Dustin Hoffman’s great-grandmother “Libba” had fought against great odds to survive Soviet concentration camps targeting Jews.

“People ask me today: ‘What are you?’ I say, ‘I’m a Jew,'” Hoffman said with tears in his eyes. “They all survived for me to be here.”

“Powerful program,” Fox News host Steve Doocy noted at the conclusion of Nauert’s report.

“We can all relate to that, though,” Earhardt added, silencing her two co-hosts. “You think about what your grandparents did to give you a better life, what your parents did to give you a better life. Pretty remarkable.”

This is just an extension of the white response to every one elses plight. Concentration Camps? Me too!

The Five Dumbest Things Chris Matthews Said On Air In 2015
Still want to play?

Still want to play?

You think its a contest lol

After the thousands of stories we have heard over and over, you don't think we can relate by now?

You are posting it, which means that it isn't what you claim.

Which hate site did you cut and paste this from?

Still want to play?

You're in the wrong thread, sonny.

Still want to play?

You think its a contest lol
I bet he does.

Oh look, Haznonuts was lying, what a surprise;

From the hate site Salon;

{“we can all relate” to the experience Dustin Hoffman shared on PBS’ Finding Your Roots — which was learning that a forebear survived “a Russian concentration camp.”}

[/thread]

Oh look, Solon...

It is indeed one of the hate sites.

I'm SHOCKED, shocked I tells ya.

So, about .000000000009% chance there is any truth at all to the story,

That pesky liberal media, always making people say stuff.

What difference does it make what that lady said.? It's FOX and she is an attractive blond wearing a short skirt and showing her legs. Are we going to start worrying about what the FOX props have to say now? When did that start?

Still want to play?
Idiot.

Forum List

Back