Fox anchor: ‘We can all relate’ to surviving concentration camps

Oh look, Solon...

It is indeed one of the hate sites.

I'm SHOCKED, shocked I tells ya.

So, about .000000000009% chance there is any truth at all to the story,

Salon made her say it? Thats a pretty bold accusation

What difference does it make what that lady said.? It's FOX and she is an attractive blond wearing a short skirt and showing her legs. Are we going to start worrying about what the FOX props have to say now? When did that start?

If it makes no difference, why was your fellow Bolshevik Haznonuts compelled to lie? Why are you perpetrating the lie by ignoring what was actually said and pretending that the libel posted earlier was fact?

Oh that's right, because you are a democrat and ergo have no integrity. :thup:

{“we can all relate” to the experience Dustin Hoffman shared on PBS’ Finding Your Roots — which was learning that a forebear survived “a Russian concentration camp.”}

What difference does it make what that lady said.? It's FOX and she is an attractive blond wearing a short skirt and showing her legs. Are we going to start worrying about what the FOX props have to say now? When did that start?

If it makes no difference, why was your fellow Bolshevik Haznonuts compelled to lie? Why are you perpetrating the lie by ignoring what was actually said and pretending that the libel posted earlier was fact?

Oh that's right, because you are a democrat and ergo have no integrity. :thup:

{“we can all relate” to the experience Dustin Hoffman shared on PBS’ Finding Your Roots — which was learning that a forebear survived “a Russian concentration camp.”}
No one lied. The only people who can relate are people who are descendants of concentration camp survivors.

Fox anchor leaves co-hosts dumbstruck: ‘We can all relate’ to surviving concentration camps

Yes, this happened on Fox.

Fox News host Ainsley Earhardt left her co-host speechless this week when she claimed that “we can all relate” to surviving as a Jew in Soviet concentration camps.

On Thursday’s edition of Fox & Friends, Heather Nauert reported that the PBS program Finding Your Roots had uncovered that actor Dustin Hoffman’s great-grandmother “Libba” had fought against great odds to survive Soviet concentration camps targeting Jews.

“People ask me today: ‘What are you?’ I say, ‘I’m a Jew,'” Hoffman said with tears in his eyes. “They all survived for me to be here.”

“Powerful program,” Fox News host Steve Doocy noted at the conclusion of Nauert’s report.

“We can all relate to that, though,” Earhardt added, silencing her two co-hosts. “You think about what your grandparents did to give you a better life, what your parents did to give you a better life. Pretty remarkable.”

The dumbing down of America continues...
Oh My God! She is a RACIST! Take her off the air now!

How can she say she empathizes with Jews in a concentration camp! What an antisemitic thing to say!

<for more libtard racist hysteria, fill in here>

And the offense industry just keeps plowing further and further down the rabit hole of the absurd.

No one lied. The only people who can relate are people who are descendants of concentration camp survivors.
That is BULLSHIT.

For your statement to be true one cannot have enough empathy or imagination or similar experiences to 'relate' to another person unless they had the exact same experience.

Want to sympathize with someone who's mother died? You cant unless your mother died.

Want to offer a hand of comfort and tell them that their pain is shared, you cant do that unless you have their pain too.

This is the biggest pile of utter nonsense I have heard in my life.

It attacks at the very root of human compassion and empathy.

You should be ashamed of yourself for uttering such complete and utter insanity.

No one lied.

Ah, because "that which serves the party" is your definition of "truth."

Got it.

The only people who can relate are people who are descendants of concentration camp survivors.

Still, what Haznonuts claimed is a lie, which alters the equation entirely.

Being a survivor is far different than finding out you had a forebear who was a survivor.

Look, I don't expect fine scotch from a park drinking fountain, and I don't expect anything truthful from a democrat.

Fox anchor leaves co-hosts dumbstruck: ‘We can all relate’ to surviving concentration camps

Yes, this happened on Fox.

Fox News host Ainsley Earhardt left her co-host speechless this week when she claimed that “we can all relate” to surviving as a Jew in Soviet concentration camps.

On Thursday’s edition of Fox & Friends, Heather Nauert reported that the PBS program Finding Your Roots had uncovered that actor Dustin Hoffman’s great-grandmother “Libba” had fought against great odds to survive Soviet concentration camps targeting Jews.

“People ask me today: ‘What are you?’ I say, ‘I’m a Jew,'” Hoffman said with tears in his eyes. “They all survived for me to be here.”

“Powerful program,” Fox News host Steve Doocy noted at the conclusion of Nauert’s report.

“We can all relate to that, though,” Earhardt added, silencing her two co-hosts. “You think about what your grandparents did to give you a better life, what your parents did to give you a better life. Pretty remarkable.”

The dumbing down of America continues...

Other than a bunch of Jew bastards who deserved to die in ovens like the dogs that they are, no one can relate to dying in a concentration camp, right, Adolph?

After the thousands of stories we have heard over and over, you don't think we can relate by now?
No, you cant,see because Identity Politics is a victim mongering ideology. If you can empathize and 'relate' to someone elses pain then that means their suffering is not special enough to be put up on that mantle of eternal pantheons of suffering and special victimization.

I used to weep when I read 'Ann Frank', but I guess that just means I am an evil person for even thinking I could relate to her and her families suffering.

Dear Gawd Save us from LIBTARDS!

You have a crowbar shoved up your ass sideways? That's a pretty bold claim.

Yes one made by you along with Salon had something to do with what she said out of her own mouth.

You of the demagogue - sociopath party might be reprehensible liars and general scumbags, but that doesn't mean your bad people.

Oh, wait...

You realize that what you just did was demagoguery dont you? :ahole-1:

When did you join the Dems? Or did you just own your own "logic"?

After the thousands of stories we have heard over and over, you don't think we can relate by now?
No, you cant,see because Identity Politics is a victim mongering ideology. If you can empathize and 'relate' to someone elses pain then that means their suffering is not special enough to be put up on that mantle of eternal pantheons of suffering and special victimization.

I used to weep when I read 'Ann Frank', but I guess that just means I am an evil person for even thinking I could relate to her and her families suffering.

You wept from the story. Just like you wept at Titanic but it wasnt because you could relate to bring dumped in an icy grave goofy ass

Yes one made by you along with Salon had something to do with what she said out of her own mouth.

You of the demagogue - sociopath party might be reprehensible liars and general scumbags, but that doesn't mean your bad people.

Oh, wait...

It is only demagoguery if it is false, and what he said was not false.

Oh My God! She is a RACIST! Take her off the air now!

Far worse than that, she's WHITE. She shouldn't be allowed on TV, or even in public

How can she say she empathizes with Jews in a concentration camp! What an antisemitic thing to say!

<for more libtard racist hysteria, fill in here>

And the offense industry just keeps plowing further and further down the rabit hole of the absurd.

Yes, how can anyone relate to a forebear surviving hardship?

That is BULLSHIT.

For your statement to be true one cannot have enough empathy or imagination or similar experiences to 'relate' to another person unless they had the exact same experience.

Want to sympathize with someone who's mother died? You cant unless your mother died.

Want to offer a hand of comfort and tell them that their pain is shared, you cant do that unless you have their pain too.

This is the biggest pile of utter nonsense I have heard in my life.

It attacks at the very root of human compassion and empathy.

You should be ashamed of yourself for uttering such complete and utter insanity.
The word used was "relate", not "sympathy". As a person who lost relatives in concentration camps, I take offense. I realize that the speaker misspoke in trying to make her point, and don't think it is a big deal, but insinuating that everyone can relate to this specific and particular situation is wrong and deserves an apology and clarification from the speaker.

You wept from the story. Just like you wept at Titanic but it wasnt because you could relate to bring dumped in an icy grave goofy ass

You wept because you had to pay for your own ticket

Oh, wait...

It is only demagoguery if it is false, and what he said was not false.

Thanks for joining in on the demagoguery, welcome!

Forum List

Back