FOX FAIL: Host Falls For Fake Story

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
:lol::lol::lol: I love Faux News

Fox News' Anna Kooiman Falls For Parody About Obama Funding Muslim Museum

The government has been shut down since Tuesday. The co-hosts of "Fox and Friends Saturday" lamented the closure of the World War II Memorial, which Kooiman claimed "doesn't seem fair especially" because "President Obama has offered to pay out of his own pocket for the museum of Muslim culture."

The fake report came from National Report, a parody news site. The story said that Obama told reporters earlier this week that the shutdown was "a great time to learn about the faith of Islam."

Still, it's pretty funny to see J.E.D. posting about someone else falling for something fake, considering how he fell for the Faux Messiah.

The right wingers are so stupid, they likely still believe this BS as the truth.

The government has been shut down since Tuesday. The co-hosts of "Fox and Friends Saturday" lamented the closure of the World War II Memorial, which Kooiman claimed "doesn't seem fair especially" because "President Obama has offered to pay out of his own pocket for the museum of Muslim culture."

The fake report came from National Report, a parody news site. The story said that Obama told reporters earlier this week that the shutdown was "a great time to learn about the faith of Islam."
I seriously think fox news reporters have some sort of mental illness

it might just be greed though

seriously I hope (read: I'm fairly sure) there are way better conservative news outlets than fox

If Fox says it often enough....that means its true

seriously I hope (read: I'm fairly sure) there are way better conservative news outlets than fox

I seriously think a lot of you here obsessed with Fox news for sure have a MENTAL illness...
I've never seen anything like it before:cuckoo:

I seriously think a lot of you here obsessed with Fox news for sure have a MENTAL illness...
I've never seen anything like it before:cuckoo:

they make themselves easy targets
it's very difficult not to take jabs at them when they fuck up

Is that what the pathetic Huffington left is left with? A tax exempt cherry picked sentence in a freaking round table discussion? Get a life lefties and deal with real issues.

You people can't stand it that they are the NUMBER ONE news station...

so you just gotta hate them

that's so pathetic

You people can't stand it that they are the NUMBER ONE news station...

so you just gotta hate them

that's so pathetic

Even Fox does not claim to be the number one news station

It's bound to happen that at least once in someone's career a fake story will make it thru.
Maybe more than once and if this thread follows the trend of the original the left will ignore these stories about other media outlets getting fooled by fake stories.

Another media matters generated post about nothing in particular except a round table discussion in a fair and balanced network.

Forum List

Back