FOX guest star Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach

Jim Jordan is a conspiracy theory scum bag. He knew and did nothing about it. Kick his ass out of Congress.
Lewdog is a serial pickpocket, throw his worthless ass outta here!

Gee, that’s fun and easy and the idiot has to go because someone’s accused him of something. This game could catch on.

If you weren't so partisan blinded you'd see the guy can't answer a simple question without talking out both sides of his mouth. He's a scumbag and now several ex-wrestlers have come forward to say he knew and did nothing about it.
Take your form of lefty justice to some shitbag country where such tripe makes sense. Mexico comes to mind and it’s so close even you might be able to find it.

You mean the same shitbag justice that has been used on numerous other politicians? Including those used by Repubs on Democrats?

Shut the fuck up troll.

Jim Jordan is a conspiracy theory scum bag. He knew and did nothing about it. Kick his ass out of Congress.

Gee, that’s fun and easy and the idiot has to go because someone’s accused him of something. This game could catch on.

If you weren't so partisan blinded you'd see the guy can't answer a simple question without talking out both sides of his mouth. He's a scumbag and now several ex-wrestlers have come forward to say he knew and did nothing about it.
Take your form of lefty justice to some shitbag country where such tripe makes sense. Mexico comes to mind and it’s so close even you might be able to find it.

You mean the same shitbag justice that has been used on numerous other politicians? Including those used by Repubs on Democrats?

Shut the fuck up troll.
Vaya Con Dios.

And do drink the water.

Shut the fuck up troll.
Vaya Con Dios.

And do drink the water.

I don't want to hear it. You support a classless idiot that attacks dying men who devoted their lives to serving our country... the same draft dodger who was bowling while they were fighting in wars.

It says he was told face to face by someone from the team.

OH my ALLAH! :eek:

Even if that is true, which there is less tahn 1% it is, so what?

He had no authority to do anything, he wasn't the coach.

This is a lame smear by the desperate left.

And the law firm pushing the attack against Jim Jordan? Perkins Coie, the same law firm that was the cut out for the hilary campaign and the DNC who paid steele for the fake dossier that the FBI used to get the FISA warrants to spy on Trump......

So..... a fake story to take out one of the Congressional investigators into the FBI spying on Trump...

Nope you unhinged fucks have Faux Paus Nuz, Breitbart and things like Info Wars. Stay unhinged and stupid.

Fox is the only center news that has any clout. The others are akin to Huffington, Slate, and ThinkProgress.

Granted that Breitbart is vastly more reasonable, accurate, and has more integrity that CNN or the NY Times, but advocate sites are not the same as the MSM.

And as we all know, the MSM are shameless lying fucks.

I think a coach' job is to teach his team not act as a moral monitor of their every move on their own time. US values can be overly pedestrian and narrow minded. Women are prone to be aggressive in my experiences with them.

Keep in mind....the men who are making the allegations were in college at the time..... 18 or older when they alleged the Doctor was groping them.......we are not talking children here, which is the impression the lying democrats want people to believe...

Even Jimmy's friends are calling him a liar.

Imagine that, a Republican who protects Trump being a liar.

More Ohio State wrestlers say Rep. Jim Jordan knew of sexual abuse

"I participated with Jimmy and the other wrestlers in locker-room talk about Strauss. We all did," Dailey, 43, told NBC News, referring to Jordan. "It was very common knowledge in the locker room that if you went to Dr. Strauss for anything, you would have to pull your pants down."

"Dunyasha comes back and tells Jimmy, 'Seriously, why do I have to pull down my pants for a thumb injury?'" Dailey recalled. "Jimmy said something to the extent of, 'If he tried that with me, I would kill him.'"

"What happened drove me out of the sport," said Dailey, a married father of two who works as a fundraiser for an Ohio college. "So I was surprised to hear Jim say that he knew nothing about it."

"Jimmy's a good guy," Dailey added. "But to say that he had no knowledge of it, I would say that's kind of hurtful."

How much did you Communists pay ex-con Daily to slander Jordan?

Forum List

Back