FOX guest star Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach

Jim Jordan is a conspiracy theory scum bag. He knew and did nothing about it. Kick his ass out of Congress.
It sounds like you're the one who is fond of conspiricy theories.

Do you even know who Jordan is? And not he didn't play for the Chicago Bulls.

Yes, I know who he is, and I know who you are, a lying weasel.

Did you see Jordan get OWNED by Rosenstein on live tv? Jordan asked Rosenstein if MEDIA reports were true he threatened Congressional staff members by saying he would subpoena their phone calls?

Lkmnml
First of all the allegations seem to be limited to "sexual abuse" and not rape. Even Clintonites should understand the difference. Is it freaking crazy or is it just me that the incoherent left wants to blame the wrestling coach for the alleged sexual abuse that was apparently rampant in Ohio State? Did they strip every other Ohio State official of their jobs and future jobs or is it just republicans?
Multiple people at the Schools were blamed and indicted for ignoring or covering up allegations of abuse in the Sandusky case and in the Nassau case. What makes Jordon exempt from investigation?
What "numerous people"? Sandusky was the only one I can recall and there were no wrestling coaches implicated. You almost gotta laugh that sodomites seem to run the institutes of higher learning an they want to punish the only straight guy ten years after the perp died.
Turning a blind eye to the sexual abuse of people you are responsible for isn’t good. According to on article Strauss was doctor for multiple athletic venues there and there are many complaints across the sports of assault and even rape.

There is no proof that Jordan 'turned a blind eye'

Lkmnml
First of all the allegations seem to be limited to "sexual abuse" and not rape. Even Clintonites should understand the difference. Is it freaking crazy or is it just me that the incoherent left wants to blame the wrestling coach for the alleged sexual abuse that was apparently rampant in Ohio State? Did they strip every other Ohio State official of their jobs and future jobs or is it just republicans?
Multiple people at the Schools were blamed and indicted for ignoring or covering up allegations of abuse in the Sandusky case and in the Nassau case. What makes Jordon exempt from investigation?
What "numerous people"? Sandusky was the only one I can recall and there were no wrestling coaches implicated. You almost gotta laugh that sodomites seem to run the institutes of higher learning an they want to punish the only straight guy ten years after the perp died.
Turning a blind eye to the sexual abuse of people you are responsible for isn’t good. According to on article Strauss was doctor for multiple athletic venues there and there are many complaints across the sports of assault and even rape.

Not at this point, it is being investigated. Do you think all those people are lying?

Lkmnml
Perhaps it's the fact that we know these accusations are a hit job perpetrated by Perkins Coie.

We will see. Jordan’s integrity is a little damaged since he lied about being contacted by the investigators.

Jim Jordan is a conspiracy theory scum bag. He knew and did nothing about it. Kick his ass out of Congress.

Did you see Jordan get OWNED by Rosenstein on live tv? Jordan asked Rosenstein if MEDIA reports were true he threatened Congressional staff members by saying he would subpoena their phone calls?

It's hilarious how your perception of events is always 100% backwards from what really happened.

Watch this analysis of Rosenstein's body language that shows he was lying though his teeth.

It's hilarious how your perception of events is always 100% backwards from what really happened.

It's EXACTLY what happened. Do you realize Jordan was quoting from the same media that you blind idiots say reports nothing but fake news?

He will resign. Apparently all it takes to remove someone from their job or position these days is an allegation. The left is systematically trying to remove any opposition by throwing out allegations or drudging up articles from the past.

The bad part about it is, it only works against people on the right. It seems if someone on the left is accused, the story is buried and forgotten about before it gains any traction, or it is downplayed and nothing becomes of it.

This begs the question, why is that? Seems the right is always on their heels, defending again and again, while the left throws out attack after attack. Makes me wonder if this is the plan, to always keep the opposition on the defensive.

Perhaps it's time for the right to fight back, and stick to their guns, and dont let the left keep them in perpetual defense mode.

Lkmnml

Not at this point, it is being investigated. Do you think all those people are lying?

Well, that is what I am saying, there is no proof. I was suspicious of the story as one of the first things mentioned was that some male adult took showers with the team. When I was in high school, everyone took showers together in large shower rooms with multiple shower heads. Older kids, younger kids, etc. No one ever thought it was sexual abuse and no one would have thought twice about a teacher showering as well.

Lkmnml
Perhaps it's the fact that we know these accusations are a hit job perpetrated by Perkins Coie.

We will see. Jordan’s integrity is a little damaged since he lied about being contacted by the investigators.

Yeah when there is no proof, just accuse someone of 'lying'.....Lefties do that all the time right here on the Forum with Trump. They publish pages and pages of supposed 'lies' told by Trump.

Hillary's law firm is still up to it's dirty tricks. How much do you want to bet that Hillary paid the for the hit on Jordan? Who is surprised to discover that the recent attacks on Jordan have a sinister motivation? These goons all need to be locked up.

Figures. Perkins Coie Law Firm That Paid for Junk Steele Dossier is Behind Fake News Hit Piece on Jim Jordan

"""Figures. Perkins Coie Law Firm That Paid for Junk Steele Dossier is Behind Fake News Hit Piece on Jim Jordan"""

Last fall Glenn Simpson revealed in Congressional testimony that the Clinton campaign and Democrat Party were the financial backers behind Fusion GPS’s Trump dossier project.

Perkins Coie, the far left law firm frequently hired by the DNC, hired Fusion in May 2016 to continue an opposition research project on Donald Trump.

Simpson told investigators Perkins Coie were the main lawyers for the DNC.

Yes. I'm sure Hillary forced that Dr to grab all those balls, and kept Jordan from doing anything about it.

Lkmnml
It's a sad fact of life that turning a blind eye to sexual abuse is probably not the honorable path but for a heterosexual coach on college campus to keep his job if the abuser is a well known homosexual predator allegedly sanctioned by the college hierarchy it might be the easiest way to go. If former basketball coaches are implicated in a cover up or english teachers or the freaking janitor goes down for not talking about a homosexual predator than maybe a republican congressman is a legitimate target.

He will resign. Apparently all it takes to remove someone from their job or position these days is an allegation. The left is systematically trying to remove any opposition by throwing out allegations or drudging up articles from the past.

The bad part about it is, it only works against people on the right. It seems if someone on the left is accused, the story is buried and forgotten about before it gains any traction, or it is downplayed and nothing becomes of it.

This begs the question, why is that? Seems the right is always on their heels, defending again and again, while the left throws out attack after attack. Makes me wonder if this is the plan, to always keep the opposition on the defensive.

Perhaps it's time for the right to fight back, and stick to their guns, and dont let the left keep them in perpetual defense mode.
The answer is simple: leftwingers are all douchebag. They don't have any facts or logic on their side, so appeals to emotion, personal attacks, and outright legal warfare are the only way they can win.

I was actually at Ohio State Fall of '94 through Spring of '95. This is kind of interesting.

It's EXACTLY what happened. Do you realize Jordan was quoting from the same media that you blind idiots say reports nothing but fake news?
I saw the same thing on FOX News.

I saw the same thing on FOX News.

You realize you can't subpoena a phone call right? Because that would mean they would have been illegally wiretapped in order to do so.

Watch this analysis of Rosenstein's body language that shows he was lying though his teeth.

That was good!

That was good!

She really makes Rosenstein look like the ultimate weasel, doesn't she?

Take 'em all down. Every professor, tenured or not, and the Dean and the Dean's assistant, the Dean's driver and gardener and the registrar and members of the college legal team and especially the medical staff then the football coach and maybe the girls tennis coach and then go after the freaking wrestling coach.

Forum List

Back