FOX guest star Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach

Lkmnml
First of all the allegations seem to be limited to "sexual abuse" and not rape. Even Clintonites should understand the difference. Is it freaking crazy or is it just me that the incoherent left wants to blame the wrestling coach for the alleged sexual abuse that was apparently rampant in Ohio State? Did they strip every other Ohio State official of their jobs and future jobs or is it just republicans?
Multiple people at the Schools were blamed and indicted for ignoring or covering up allegations of abuse in the Sandusky case and in the Nassau case. What makes Jordon exempt from investigation?

I am beginning to think all accusers should have to pass lie detector tests!

Three words: Judge. Roy. Moore.

Bullshit charges, decades old. Unprovable, impossible to definitively rebut.

Bullshit on steroids.

Liberals stick together and rampant sex is accepted.
Conservatives don't.
Good for Liberals.

Rep Jordan said he had no idea what was going on. An allegation is not an indictment.

I bet you believed all the people that were involved in the Michigan State allegations too.
I bet your one of those people who believes that a person needs to prove they're innocent.
I bet you are one of those people who do not believe in the Rule of Law.
I bet Meister wins!

Lkmnml
First of all the allegations seem to be limited to "sexual abuse" and not rape. Even Clintonites should understand the difference. Is it freaking crazy or is it just me that the incoherent left wants to blame the wrestling coach for the alleged sexual abuse that was apparently rampant in Ohio State? Did they strip every other Ohio State official of their jobs and future jobs or is it just republicans?
Multiple people at the Schools were blamed and indicted for ignoring or covering up allegations of abuse in the Sandusky case and in the Nassau case. What makes Jordon exempt from investigation?
What "numerous people"? Sandusky was the only one I can recall and there were no wrestling coaches implicated. You almost gotta laugh that sodomites seem to run the institutes of higher learning an they want to punish the only straight guy ten years after the perp died.

Lkmnml
What "numerous people"? Sandusky was the only one I can recall and there were no wrestling coaches implicated. You almost gotta laugh that sodomites seem to run the institutes of higher learning an they want to punish the only straight guy ten years after the perp died.
Turning a blind eye to the sexual abuse of people you are responsible for isn’t good. According to on article Strauss was doctor for multiple athletic venues there and there are many complaints across the sports of assault and even rape.

Jim Jordan said he never heard Trump lie.

Not once.

I wonder if Jimbo copped a "feel" when no one was looking. You know how Republicans are.

Jim Jordan said he never heard Trump lie.

Not once.

I wonder if Jimbo copped a "feel" when no one was looking. You know how Republicans are.
He is likely a liar but there are no allegations of sexual misconduct whatsoever.

Hillary's law firm is still up to it's dirty tricks. How much do you want to bet that Hillary paid the for the hit on Jordan? Who is surprised to discover that the recent attacks on Jordan have a sinister motivation? These goons all need to be locked up.

Figures. Perkins Coie Law Firm That Paid for Junk Steele Dossier is Behind Fake News Hit Piece on Jim Jordan

"""Figures. Perkins Coie Law Firm That Paid for Junk Steele Dossier is Behind Fake News Hit Piece on Jim Jordan"""

Last fall Glenn Simpson revealed in Congressional testimony that the Clinton campaign and Democrat Party were the financial backers behind Fusion GPS’s Trump dossier project.

Perkins Coie, the far left law firm frequently hired by the DNC, hired Fusion in May 2016 to continue an opposition research project on Donald Trump.

Simpson told investigators Perkins Coie were the main lawyers for the DNC.

Lkmnml
Perhaps it's the fact that we know these accusations are a hit job perpetrated by Perkins Coie.

Rep Jordan said he had no idea what was going on. An allegation is not an indictment.

I bet you believed all the people that were involved in the Michigan State allegations too.
I bet your one of those people who believes that a person needs to prove they're innocent.
I bet you are one of those people who do not believe in the Rule of Law.

I bet you are a troll.

Forum List

Back