FOX guest star Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach

One of the kids who was molested says he told Jordan about it, and Jordan did nothing.

“I remember I had a thumb injury and went into Strauss’ office and he started pulling down my wrestling shorts,” he said. “I’m like, what the f--- are you doing? And I went out and told Russ and Jim what happened. I was not having it. They went in and talked to Strauss.”

Yetts said he and his teammates talked to Jordan numerous times about Strauss.

Powerful GOP politician accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse at Ohio State

Let me get this straight, they are investigating the conduct of the doctor who has since died but they want a U.S. representative to resign? How does that work? We know that Hillary enabled her own husband's world class sexual abuse but democrats thought she would be a good president.

An allegation is not an indictment.

The Clintons demand loyalty otherwise you end up 6 feet under

So what? I can't have different points of view of completely different situations. Why don't you just fuck off.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over you:
Bill Clinton should have steeped aside but Democrats ignored the rapes he committed.

Clinton was found guilty (by Comey) of criminal activity
Three former wrestlers told NBC News that it was common knowledge that Strauss showered regularly with the students and inappropriately touched them during appointments, and said it would have been impossible for Jordan to be unaware; one wrestler said he told Jordan directly about the abuse.

Powerful GOP politician accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse at Ohio State

NBC....fake news anyway. You swallow it like a cheap whore.

Jordan is a scum bag, does this really surprise anyone other than the people who blindly support anyone with an R after their name?

So what? I can't have different points of view of completely different situations. Why don't you just fuck off.

Bill Clinton should have steeped aside but Democrats ignored the rapes he committed.

Bill Clinton was not found guilty of rape, hypocrite. You're busted.

Not a peep about any of this until Jordan starts looking into Democrat wrong-doing.

Is anyone really surprised by these wild accusations and the media's attempt to change the subject?

Rep Jordan said he had no idea what was going on. An allegation is not an indictment. Jordan's mistake was going after the corrupt Rosenstein.

He needs to be investigated and questioned by Rod Rosenstein. Sessions is too busy.

Let me get this straight, they are investigating the conduct of the doctor who has since died but they want a U.S. representative to resign? How does that work? We know that Hillary enabled her own husband's world class sexual abuse but democrats thought she would be a good president.

Big difference between enabling a womanizer, and ignoring SEXUAL ASSAULT.

Not a peep about any of this until Jordan starts looking into Democrat wrong-doing.

Is anyone really surprised by these wild accusations and the media's attempt to change the subject?
Oh, do you need examples of this being done by the Right?

How about we start with that judge with Mexican heritage? I've got a million of 'em.

Karma's a bitch, baby!

Three former wrestlers told NBC News that it was common knowledge that Strauss showered regularly with the students and inappropriately touched them during appointments, and said it would have been impossible for Jordan to be unaware; one wrestler said he told Jordan directly about the abuse.

Nope.

He is an effective attack dog for the GOP. That is all anyone really needs to understand. They need him gone and this is the 'made up' scandal they'll attempt to use to the purpose.

How about we start with that judge with Mexican heritage? I've got a million of 'em.

Ya, we know you have a million lies.

Ya, we know you have a million lies.
Karma's a bitch, baby. And you just got slapped by your own words.

Nope.

No one takes TDSers seriously.

Rep Jordan said he had no idea what was going on. An allegation is not an indictment. Jordan's mistake was going after the corrupt Rosenstein.

He needs to be investigated and questioned by Rod Rosenstein. Sessions is too busy.

Rosenstein is corrupt.

Oh he helped Trump get rid of Comey, and now he is corrupt. You jokers do not know which way is up or down, right or left. You eat your own. Comey is also a Republican or use to be, I guess we can say Republicans are all corrupt.

Forum List

Back